Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Asian media in postgame

ASIAN POST GAME AFTER LOST TO NETS

REPORTER: "Jerahmay why ywuh lose to no good team"

Lin: "with smirk uhh i wouldn't call the nets a no good team with smirk again they played really well tonight.

Let the asian reporters get some shine to though it's only fair.

I don't know about you guys but having media from all over the world at NY Knicks post-game press conference is awesome. Would you rather that no one gives a sh*t about how this team is doing?

Originally Posted by VeryGundy
    I don't know about you guys but having media from all over the world at NY Knicks post-game press conference is awesome. Would you rather that no one gives a sh*t about how this team is doing?
    -------------------------------------------------

Exactly^^^^^

Yeah all these extra bandwagon fans are a little annoying, but It is Hella cool to be the Talk of the Town Again!!!!!

Flossy out...

Originally Posted by VeryGundy
    But that's the problem!! they dont give a **** about the team! All they care about is Lin! The Asian media wants to run Carmelo out of town they don't care about the team they just care about "Jeremy Lin: The Movie"!!!! If Lin got traded to ****in Portland the Asian media wouldn't gives a **** about us and thats whats annoying about them, the asian fans, and the bandwagon fans.

Sadly, I kinda have to agree with this one. Some of the Asian reporters are just plain annoying. They ask some stupid questions (like when after a Knicks lost, a reporter asked about the All-Star game and Blake Griffin). Talk about being OFF topic. Jeremy was like, "what the hell?!" reaction. Some of these reporters need to get some training in asking relevant questions.

Secondly, Jeremy Lin is AMERICAN! Get that thru your thick skull. These Asian reporters act as if he's like Yao Ming from China, which he is NOT.

Lin is American. He belongs to the U.S. He doesn't belong to Taiwan or China. These reporters from Asia need to STFU.

Not trying to spread hate on the Asian reporters. They act like Jeremy came from their backyard or something. Lin's race is Asian, that's about it. Lin was bred on U.S. soil on American style basketball. He's not yours. Lin belongs to and represent people/country of America. Jeremy Lin has ONLY American citizenship. He's not a Yao Ming or a Dirk Nowitzki or a Ricky Rubio etc., who hold citizenship in their respective country.

To the Asian reporters: JEREMY LIN IS AMERICAN.

Sorry China/Taiwan, you cannot claim him.

Originally Posted by onex0is0
    Sadly, I kinda have to agree with this one. Some of the Asian reporters are just plain annoying. They ask some stupid questions (like when after a Knicks lost, a reporter asked about the All-Star game and Blake Griffin). Talk about being OFF topic. Jeremy was like, "what the hell?!" reaction. Some of these reporters need to get some training in asking relevant questions.

Secondly, Jeremy Lin is AMERICAN! Get that thru your thick skull. These Asian reporters act as if he's like Yao Ming from China, which he is NOT.

Lin is American. He belongs to the U.S. He doesn't belong to Taiwan or China. These reporters from Asia need to STFU.

Not trying to spread hate on the Asian reporters. They act like Jeremy came from their backyard or something. Lin's race is Asian, that's about it. Lin was bred on U.S. soil on American style basketball. He's not yours. Lin belongs to and represent people/country of America. Jeremy Lin has ONLY American citizenship. He's not a Yao Ming or a Dirk Nowitzki or a Ricky Rubio etc., who hold citizenship in their respective country.

To the Asian reporters: JEREMY LIN IS AMERICAN.

Sorry China/Taiwan, you cannot claim him.
    Yeah thats like Africa claiming Dwight Howard.

He is the same color as them but he is American. I guess it's cool for them to look up to him but he's not theres. Lin is even being considered for Team USA, but sadly the Asian folks still won't get it they'll probably just think they can grow up to play on Team USA smh lol

these asian reporters are awful and probably never watched a game before Linsanity starts .. I feel embarrassed for them but how asian media runs their business these days, you just can't blame them!!

LMAO, there was a Chinese reporter at commish's presser... don't know if someone else was watching it but Stern seriously looked like "WTF?"