The Asian media in postgame

Sadly, I kinda have to agree with this one. Some of the Asian reporters are just plain annoying. They ask some stupid questions (like when after a Knicks lost, a reporter asked about the All-Star game and Blake Griffin). Talk about being OFF topic. Jeremy was like, "what the hell?!" reaction. Some of these reporters need to get some training in asking relevant questions.

Secondly, Jeremy Lin is AMERICAN! Get that thru your thick skull. These Asian reporters act as if he's like Yao Ming from China, which he is NOT.

Lin is American. He belongs to the U.S. He doesn't belong to Taiwan or China. These reporters from Asia need to STFU.

Not trying to spread hate on the Asian reporters. They act like Jeremy came from their backyard or something. Lin's race is Asian, that's about it. Lin was bred on U.S. soil on American style basketball. He's not yours. Lin belongs to and represent people/country of America. Jeremy Lin has ONLY American citizenship. He's not a Yao Ming or a Dirk Nowitzki or a Ricky Rubio etc., who hold citizenship in their respective country.

To the Asian reporters: JEREMY LIN IS AMERICAN.

Sorry China/Taiwan, you cannot claim him.
Yeah thats like Africa claiming Dwight Howard.

He is the same color as them but he is American. I guess it's cool for them to look up to him but he's not theres. Lin is even being considered for Team USA, but sadly the Asian folks still won't get it they'll probably just think they can grow up to play on Team USA smh lol

cheapandcheerful

Benchwarmer
these asian reporters are awful and probably never watched a game before Linsanity starts .. I feel embarrassed for them but how asian media runs their business these days, you just can't blame them!!

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
LMAO, there was a Chinese reporter at commish's presser... don't know if someone else was watching it but Stern seriously looked like "WTF?" :lol: