1994 Eastern Conference game on right now on NBA TV

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
If your intrested to watch it flip over to NBA TV. Heart breaking game but what a battle and what amazing basketball.

Felt like some of you guys on here may have become a fan of the knicks after the golden years of the 90's, so check it out.

quiggle

Starter
the Knicks were in the 90s but you kind of have to face the fact the team was never championship contenders even when Jordan wasnt around, the only reason they got to the Finals in 94 and 99 was because the officials called two bogus fouls in the final seconds, Davis with Pippen and Davis with LJ. they also disappointed the city in 94 when they couldnt win the title along with the Rangers.

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
the Knicks were in the 90s but you kind of have to face the fact the team was never championship contenders even when Jordan wasnt around, the only reason they got to the Finals in 94 and 99 was because the officials called two bogus fouls in the final seconds, Davis with Pippen and Davis with LJ. they also disappointed the city in 94 when they couldnt win the title along with the Rangers.

I still try to understand why you continue to come to this forum. Are you a heartbroken Pacers fan, or a closet Miami Heat fan?

quiggle

Starter
I still try to understand why you continue to come to this forum. Are you a heartbroken Pacers fan, or a closet Miami Heat fan?

not to throw this off topic but you should be more concerned about the garbage reality tv show about to invade your Bay Ridge area

but back to your question, neither.

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
not to throw this off topic but you should be more concerned about the garbage reality tv show about to invade your Bay Ridge area

but back to your question, neither.

Hahah what show is that? I currently reside in Manhattan, I grew up in Bay Ridge.

They had the Real World in Redhook a couple of years ago I think.

quiggle

Starter
I just saw briefly its about these two skanks that look beyond there years feuding off in Bay Ridge and the show is called Brooklyn 11223 for the zip code. its like some Jersey Shore spinoff.

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Dear god......But back on topic, I enjoyed the Pat Riley Knicks and the no layup rule. I even enjoyed the Van Gundy years. Yes they never won a championship but they contended every year. If our team now displayed half the heart that those teams did we would be a lot better and seen more as a threat.