The loss yesterday...

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
IT was very frustrating to lose to the Nets, but the Nets played possibly there best game of their season against us and we only lost by 8, while that was one of our worst games of the season if you ask me...

Why we lost:

-Dumb turnovers and stupid fouls ( Melo fouling Brooks at 3, Lin fouling D will at 3 line) Chandler trying to fight with Humphries instead of just playing

-Stat's defense and his bad defensive awareness, literally seen him just spin like a spindle at the guy driving the basketball in the hoop (Gaines escaping the double team and just running down the court and scoring)

-Open shots that we couldnt just make

-Lack of energy and effort by the team

-Should of gotten JR Smith more involved maybe he could of been the spark to ignite our teams energy and effort

Theres a couple more things on why we lost but it was just a team loss, cant blame it on Melo or anyone because the team just didnt give it there all and the Nets were hungry from last times lost.

Positives:

-Lin is playing good as expected, only 3 turnovers that game, and he is doing his job good

-Melo's first day back in 2 weeks, a bit rusty but that will shake off in no time and Melo is willing to play more of a team game and make everyone better

-JR smith is a great addition and even though he didn't do too great last night, its because he still doesn't know any plays yet, he is basically just running around on the court trying to get open... he will become very lethal and a great bench player as you seen in the Dallas game

-Baron Davis is back and we should utilize him more, he was doing good when he was on the court and seems to be looking like a solid backup PG

-Lin is slowly learning where to find Stat on the court and Stat even though hasn't been to great lately, he will come back and start being a beast on offense again because of a good PG like Lin

-Last nights game really shows that Shumpert is a critical piece to our team defensively and offensively, his defense is extremely good especially on ball defense... if he was in the game yesterday I guarantee you D will's would of not gotten 38 points and we could of easily won that game if Shumpert was in

After All-star break, you will see a greatly improved Knicks team, even better then the last 2 weeks, we will be able to get 3-4 or 5 practices in before the March madness and that will set the tone, its frustrating we lost, sure, but this Knicks team is a team to be scared of come come playoff's no one will want to play us in the 1st round...

Remember also Rome wasn't built in 1 day, there has to be struggles before we become dominant, you cant just blow pixie dust and expect us to be winning every single game, we came back from 8-15 where all hope was going to shit, like i said, after all-star break you will see a very different improved knicks team that teams in the NBA will start fearing including Chicago Bulls and the Heat

LETS GO KNICKS :gony:

smokes

Huge Member
You should have just posted this in one of the other threads, already plenty of discussion about yesterdays game saying basically the same thing.

:2cents:

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
You should have just posted this in one of the other threads, already plenty of discussion about yesterdays game saying basically the same thing.

:2cents:

Lmao word i realized that after but i pointed out a few different things so

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
I honestly believe the game yesterday is being blown out of proportion.
The Nets just beat the Roseless Bulls by 12 and then they beat the Meloless(that was NOT Melo in that game, That was the player Crazy8 talks about) Knicks only by 8

We played like shit mostly from our Stars because Melo was rusty as hell and STAT got his ass beat by Humphries. Tyson was takin out of the game by the refs. Lin wasn't Lin yesterday, he was bad too. Fields is either really good or really bad.

I do wanna say why the F*CK does Lin just pass to Fields.I see a WIDE open JR Smith and he gets passed to once. How can our bench do anything when they don't get the ball.

Then Deron was so damn butthurt because Lin whooped his ass last time he decided to just shoot the whole game. Humphries also rebounded like a beast.

I think Shump would have severly stopped D.Will if he had not been out.

Now the Officials yesterday were the absolute worst I've ever f*cking seen in my life.
And today on twitter NET FANS WERE COMPLAINING ON NO-CALLS ON US! WHAT THE F*CK. What a bunch of p*ssys.

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
The Nets just beat the Roseless Bulls by 12 and then they beat the Meloless(that was NOT Melo in that game, That was the player Crazy8 talks about) Knicks only by 8

We played like shit mostly from our Stars because Melo was rusty as hell and STAT got his ass beat by Humphries. Tyson was takin out of the game by the refs. Lin wasn't Lin yesterday, he was bad too. Fields is either really good or really bad.

I do wanna say why the F*CK does Lin just pass to Fields.I see a WIDE open JR Smith and he gets passed to once. How can our bench do anything when they don't get the ball.

Then Deron was so damn butthurt because Lin whooped his ass last time he decided to just shoot the whole game. Humphries also rebounded like a beast.

Now the Officials yesterday were the absolute worst I've ever f*cking seen in my life.
And today on twitter NET FANS WERE COMPLAINING ON NO-CALLS ON US! WHAT THE F*CK. What a bunch of p*ssys.

Thats what im saying the Nets played one of their best games and we played a bad game and the officiating was terrible and we only lost by 8, the Nets are fcuking awful but they just beat us.. Its okay because the Kings beat OKC last week, Nets beat the Bulls and the Warriors beat the Clippers yesterday... Doesnt mean anything like i said after all-star break when we get 4-5 practices in and good rest we will be so much better, we will be playing way better then we have in the past 2 weeks

NYK-Fan

Rookie
Trade Melo

The team cannot play how they want to with Melo on the floor. They have to change rolls and try to play his game. He is weak on the defensive end as well.

Kiyaman

Legend

Why did Dantoni give (a groin-pull) Melo 37 minutes of playingtime his first game back?

Do u really think the Knicks wouldve loss to the Nets if Melo/Davis were still-out injured?
I dont think so, not after beating the championship Mavs...

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
Why did Dantoni give (a groin-pull) Melo 37 minutes of playingtime his first game back?

Do u really think the Knicks wouldve loss to the Nets if Melo/Davis were still-out injured?
I dont think so, not after beating the championship Mavs...

I wouldn't pin last night's loss on Melo. Our team defense was subpar and it led to many open 3's. DWill had an amazing night. He was 8 for 14 from the 3's. Lin couldn't get around the screen on several plays. He didn't have a good night on defense. Shump would've made the difference.

Y2Jin99

Rookie

LOL take the loss like a man.
I am a Nets fan but follow the Knicks too but head to head I root for the Nets and give my team credit. We whipped your ass.
The refs did everything to help the Knicks get back in the game and you are saying we are a bunch of p*ssies? Please
Melo knocks out 4 of Morrow's teeth and the zebras called a travel. Thats garbage. JR smith fouled him intentionally 3 times before the ref called the foul. 3 guys mug him trying to foul and they call a jump ball?
You are a fool

Y2Jin99

Rookie

One more thing Lin wasn't Lin ? 21 pts 7 reb 9 assists and flirted with a triple double and he wasn't himself? Dude has played less than 10 games and you are acting like he should be scoring 30 a game and dropping 15 dimes. You let this Linsanity go to you heard son. Shumpert is a rookie and he would severely stopped DWill? Dude you are talking about an all star who despite a few ticky tack baby foul calls that the refs gave him to put on the bench lit up the Garden with 8 threes. Don't be jealous. What was your excuse for the loss to the Hornets? No Melo? Miami is gonna wipe the floor with the Knicks. Be Prepared.

BTW moderators.
I hope I don't get banned from this forum for being a Nets fan first and foremost.
I enjoy watching the Knicks too and been a diehard NBA fan since the mid 80s.
I just happen to like the Nets more. But I root for the Knicks vs everyone else.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
One more thing Lin wasn't Lin ? 21 pts 7 reb 9 assists and flirted with a triple double and he wasn't himself? Dude has played less than 10 games and you are acting like he should be scoring 30 a game and dropping 15 dimes. You let this Linsanity go to you heard son. Shumpert is a rookie and he would severely stopped DWill? Dude you are talking about an all star who despite a few ticky tack baby foul calls that the refs gave him to put on the bench lit up the Garden with 8 threes. Don't be jealous. What was your excuse for the loss to the Hornets? No Melo? Miami is gonna wipe the floor with the Knicks. Be Prepared.

BTW moderators.
I hope I don't get banned from this forum for being a Nets fan first and foremost.
I just happen to like the Nets more. But I root for the Knicks vs everyone else.
38844883-bertstare_.gif

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★

BTW moderators.

Enjoy watching your team with an all-star while you can :gony:

BachaCho

Benchwarmer

BTW moderators.

If you think that Shumpert couldnt do anything against D Wills on defense then you do not watch the Knicks and you dont know shit about th Knicks, D Wills would of obviously still scored, but score 20 points and only a coupe of 3's not 8

Once they put Shumpert on Kobe in the Lakers game he was shutting out Kobe Kobe couldnt do shit so stop trolling

BachaCho

Benchwarmer

BTW moderators.

Enjoy watching TV shows and eating chips waiting for the Nets to get into the playoffs...LOL doesnt help when your guys were setting moving screens too... Its alright I aint even mad the Nets did play better then the Knicks that night... That was one of the Nets greatest performances this season and it was one of our worst performances of the season and we only lost by 8 so

Y2Jin99

Rookie
Enjoy watching TV shows and eating chips waiting for the Nets to get into the playoffs...LOL doesnt help when your guys were setting moving screens too... Its alright I aint even mad the Nets did play better then the Knicks that night... That was one of the Nets greatest performances this season and it was one of our worst performances of the season and we only lost by 8 so

Just wait til next year when Superman arrives in Brooklyn. Hopefully he will fly here by the trade deadline.
The NBA can not let the Nets move into a brand new arena and city without DWill and Howard.

I wonder if Spike Lee will remember he is from Brooklyn and get a courtside seat.

lol

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
Just wait til next year when Superman arrives in Brooklyn. Hopefully he will fly here by the trade deadline.
The NBA can not let the Nets move into a brand new arena and city without DWill and Howard.

I wonder if Spike Lee will remember he is from Brooklyn and get a courtside seat.

lol

Lol word the Nets will be alot better with Dwight but Orlando's GM really does not want to trade Howard and is trying everything for him to stay... Maybe Deron will come to the Magic next year? That would be crazy

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
Howard to the Lakers looks like a high possibility because Lakers organization wants to trade Pau so they could do a big trade the Magic and Lakers idk though