10 Years Ago Who Would Have Thought(sorry if already posted)

CA7

Scoring Champ

Watching these 2 back then(I was always a Melo fan, didn't know much about STAT), its funny to see them just dominate and have so much fun, we got the 2 best players from that game but it seems they lost their fire, that little kid in them on the basketball court, if we get these 2 back to form.........OH MY GOD

But how ironic, STAT and Melo 1st time to play together on the Garden floor only to team up and again and bring a title to a place burning for one.

Note: Raymond Felton also played in this game and Chris Bosh did too, he got booed in the dunk contest LMAO

portega1968

El Cacique
Torin Francis?

DeAngelo Collins?

Scouting sometimes seems just as much certain as winning the lottery

Funny how the commentator before the 9th minute said that basketball courts should be widened because its getting crowded with so many large players... dumbass LOL

thanks CA7, this is a gold nugget!!!

Last edited:

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
O man, this all just brings back bad memories. The draft Amare was available we draft Nene and Amare was still available. Now Nene is an okay player but we traded him along with Mark Jackson for another ailing power forward in Antonio Mcdyess. Damnn........

CA7

Scoring Champ
No problem its just good to look at some of our guys and see how much they've grown, Melo is still the same player, and STAT's skill level has gotten so much better

KingCharles34

All Star
O man, this all just brings back bad memories. The draft Amare was available we draft Nene and Amare was still available. Now Nene is an okay player but we traded him along with Mark Jackson for another ailing power forward in Antonio Mcdyess. Damnn........

That hurt me deeply for years, Amare made an immediate impact. He soon turned into one of the best if not the best PF I ever seen (Offensively, of course. Not all around).

I wish Stat and Melo could find the fountain of youth. They were both better athletes back then, i guess when u get money sometimes that hunger goes away

Last edited:

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
That hurt me deeply for years, Amare made an immediate impact. He soon turned into one of the best if not the best PF I ever seen (Offensively, of course. Not all around).

I wish Stat and Melo could find the fountain of youth. They were both better athletes back then, i guess when u get money sometimes that hunger goes away

100 million dollar contracts to non proven winners does to that to people. What do you think if the NBA kind of did what the nfl does with non guareenteed money with incentives? I would guarentee it would have Melo and Stat play atleast a little defense.

Great find bro!

Never saw this clip before, brings back some nostalgia, when I wasn't a Cablevision or League Pass subscriber and had to read the play by play of Knicks games on NBA.com.

Some familiar names in this clip.

Didn't remember DeAngelo Collins was such a huge prospect back then.

I really like Melo's and Stat's lenky and athletic frame back then :thumbsup:

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
My folks went to school with Deangelo Collins he was like Lebron lite lol. He should have went to college he would still be around if he did. Nice find sir.

I signed up for league pass this year as well living in Arizona was great!