I love Oakley! Puts Barkley and KG in their place

New New York

Quiet Storm
http://content.usatoday.com/communi...s-oakley-doesnt-care-for-barkley-or-garnett/1

Calls KG soft and Barkely a coward

What makes it funny is how Barkley has been copping pleas to get Oakley to forget what they had in the past and Oak just keeps the pressure on him

All that talk Barkley does about The Knicks he wouldnt dare do it in front of Oak!

right or wrong you gotta love how Oak speaks his mind!!!!!

someone upload the Common diss to Ice Cube I think it is fitting right now!!!

quiggle

Starter
let him say as he wants, in the end of the day those two are in the Hall of Fame and Mr. Oakely? had he not thrown a hail mary to Starks in game 6 of the 1994 Finals, he might have his number up in the Garden rafters. stick to car washing son.

They just don't make them like the Oak Tree anymore. SMDH, I miss those days.
Tyson Chandler is the closest thing to Charles Oakley there will ever be.

Tyson is more reserved and respectful but he has a crazy side that comes out that makes him look like Oak 2.0 (see matchup with Hump in Knicks vs Nets on Monday(

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
i predict

Oak- goes on his rant

Barkley -calls him out on t.v speaks his mind maybe throw in a cuss word or 2 "like he does with every other guy"

Then life moves on =]

Last edited:

p0nder

Starter
Quiggle's thing is being a troll. Pretty much every Knick's legend and current player he will find a fault with. The negativity and knicks bashing is just his way of letting off steam. I am sure there are a ton of hardcore Knicks fan's just like him. This organization has 2 championships in over 100 years of playing and 0 in 40 years. That kind of failure and consistency in sucking is bound to make some people crazy. Especially a well informed and smart guy like quiggle. It's hard to blame him as a fellow knick fan for harboring the hate.

And honestly, Charles Oakley was only good for the bruising. He wasn't a great baller and didn't help us bring home the chip.

Ewing is the closet player in my life time that I will reserve "legend" status for. He gave the knicks many solid years as one of the best centers in the league. Had they surrounded him with basketball talent instead of thugs like Oak and mediocre players like childs maybe we'd be talking about Ewing as one of the greatest of all time.

Guys like Walt Frazier and Earl the Pearl and Willis Reed get the treatment because they actually brought it home. We can only hope that the new look knicks are more then just a flash in the pan and have some longevity and a championship quality to them.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Quiggle's thing is being a troll. Pretty much every Knick's legend and current player he will find a fault with. The negativity and knicks bashing is just his way of letting off steam. I am sure there are a ton of hardcore Knicks fan's just like him. This organization has 2 championships in over 100 years of playing and 0 in 40 years. That kind of failure and consistency in sucking is bound to make some people crazy. Especially a well informed and smart guy like quiggle. It's hard to blame him as a fellow knick fan for harboring the hate.

And honestly, Charles Oakley was only good for the bruising. He wasn't a great baller and didn't help us bring home the chip.

Ewing is the closet player in my life time that I will reserve "legend" status for. He gave the knicks many solid years as one of the best centers in the league. Had they surrounded him with basketball talent instead of thugs like Oak and mediocre players like childs maybe we'd be talking about Ewing as one of the greatest of all time.

Guys like Walt Frazier and Earl the Pearl and Willis Reed get the treatment because they actually brought it home. We can only hope that the new look knicks are more then just a flash in the pan and have some longevity and a championship quality to them.

:gony:That is some good stuff ponder:gony:

knicksin60

Starter
let him say as he wants, in the end of the day those two are in the Hall of Fame and Mr. Oakely? had he not thrown a hail mary to Starks in game 6 of the 1994 Finals, he might have his number up in the Garden rafters. stick to car washing son.

How many Miami Heat players are in the HOF?

quiggle

Starter
theres no deny respecting what Oak brought as player but look at him now, he is nobody who is just opening his mouth trying to get attention to feel special and that he exists somewhere. he also still has grudge on the team for trading him Camby but look at Starks, they trade for Sprewell and he took it professional like a pro and is still with the organization now.

Oak is one of my all time favorites. That team was very passionate, entertaining and showed great fighting spirit.

I still remember clearly a game where Oak and Xman had Pippen looking like he wanted to cry. Jordan was upset with Pip that game and screamed on him several times to man up to them. But Pip just had this look on his face like he wanted no part of that. lol