Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 216171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Atlanta Hawks @ New York Knicks 02.22 7:30PM

Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    Wow I remember you saying the same thing about Lin. Shall I post it here for you? Calm down man.
    we know you're good at that. easier for you than to actually make a point of your own. we know youre challenged in that area.

gimme a break man smh

I know your butt hurt from all the flack ive been giving you this past week, but no one knew Lin'd be this good, not the coach, not you, not grunwald, not jerry west, anybody in houston, the d-league. nobody. STFU..

plus I admitted i got it wrong already, along w everyone else. should i post that??

i man enough.. what about you???

River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)

Dude plays crappy minutes and you talk about his game like you can really get anything out of it in that small amount of time. How quickly people forget about the Lin story.
    I understand your point... But this guy sucked in one of europes weakest leagues. Cant compare him to Lin who had won at various levels and still was ignored. A guy with jordans size and lin's achievments would not have ended up in the second round. Im no expert, but lightning doesnt strike twice in the same place and Jerome Jordan will fade into obscurity. Time will tell if I was wrong, so we can agree to disagree bro

Dude plays crappy minutes and you talk about his game like you can really get anything out of it in that small amount of time. How quickly people forget about the Lin story.
    oh please. the lin cinderella story happens once in generation.

don't go there with jordan dude.

lmao D'Antoni said Landry was our best +/- guy........hahaha he was -1

also poor Toney he didn't even get garbage minutes

River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)

Originally Posted by CA7
    lmao D'Antoni said Landry was our best +/- guy........hahaha he was -1

also poor Toney he didn't even get garbage minutes
    CA7, that play in your sig I saw it develop from the start... You can see Lin as he moved to the middle to open up the way for Anthony and then BANG the perfect pass.

Beautiful music

Originally Posted by ronoranina
    we know you're good at that. easier for you than to actually make a point of your own. we know youre challenged in that area.

gimme a break man smh

I know your butt hurt from all the flack ive been giving you this past week, but no one knew Lin'd be this good, not the coach, not you, not grunwald, not jerry west, anybody in houston, the d-league. nobody. STFU..

plus I admitted i got it wrong already, along w everyone else. should i post that??

i man enough.. what about you???
    Then why would you do the same thing with Jordan??? Lol. I guess you wait for the media to let you know what's real.

Originally Posted by portega1968
    CA7, that play in your sig I saw it develop from the start... You can see Lin as he moved to the middle to open up the way for Anthony and then BANG the perfect pass.

Beautiful music
    dude just know I seen it too and Jeremy didn't even look back its like he knew Melo was behind him and he gave it up at the perfect time and Melo did the rest

Philly is about to lose chyeaaa... we beat the Heat tommorow then we go into the All star break getting 4 practices in to work out kinks and improve chemistry and all that... Knicks are coming together guys its just a matter of time, we have to much talent to not be good.. and we will come together watch all-star break is the most crucial part of our season.

Antoni once again says he wants Melo to be himself and attack. You officially lose that debate Ronoranina.

Then why would you do the same thing with Jordan??? Lol. I guess you wait for the media to let you know what's real.
    Listen man i'm done w you. You and i both know Jordan sucks balls. Stop.

And if you look at my post re Lin before he blew up. I was paraphrasing an NBA scout who got it wrong. I was hard on him but based on what i'd seen I was pretty objective about his weaknesses.

listen, players get better sometimes and shock even the experts. Jordan is different. he's not like that.

the biggest thing i underestimated was Lin's mind. he has tremendous IQ for the game and ice water in his veins in addition to his skills. and he even makes his perceived weaknesses work, like his right elbow sticking out on his j. i think it actually quickens his release.

Antoni once again says he wants Melo to be himself and attack. You officially lose that debate Ronoranina.
    stop taking coach-speak literally. he just deflecting a criticism of one of his players. coaches do it all the time. catch on

he wants melo to play within the flow, stop jacking terrible shots and making bad decisions. i want him to do the same.

Melo needs to just play his game and just pick his spots better and move without the ball and run the floor and defend

Veteran

I feel as if TD deserved to get some burn tonight...

this is what I hate, this was a "TEAM" win tonight and all I keep seeing on TV and twitter is Lin won the game for us, we won because of Lin, if people keep holding this guy up to these standards he's gonna fail and I dont want that, let him grow as a player

I'm curious, would you wanna see Melo ISO'ing and taking a contested jumper from his spot, or for him to pass out of it if he sees an opening?