Atlanta Hawks @ New York Knicks 02.22 7:30PM

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Dont let Atlanta's record fool you, they had an easier schedule than the knicks. However they capitalized on the scrub teams unlike us.

metrocard

Legend
Crazy⑧s;210841 said:
Man. This team has been as temperamental as a teenage girl:

Brilliant one night, horrible the next!

As things start to come together, who knows!?, 3rd seed could very well be within our grasp.

I agree...once we establish roles (Amare and Melo havent played with a PG in a while)...we'll develop consistency.

That consistency will make us a stronger team because we have all the pieces to be a contender in the East.

KingCharles34

All Star
Howdy fellas...I missed most of the 1st half :mad:

Is Joe Johnson playing? Can someone give me an explanation of why we're up by 22? Please give me a breakdown

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Melo to STAT.

That right there is a play that's been absent for too long.

The spacing was perfect, the cut aggressive, Stoudemire uses his body well before and after the catch, Knicks get the best inside look they've had off a pass since those 2 have been back together.

Integral 2 man basketball for this team as we go forward.

smokes

Huge Member
Howdy fellas...I missed most of the 1st half :mad:

Is Joe Johnson playing? Can someone give me an explanation of why we're up by 22? Please give me a breakdown

No Johnson.

We are just playing really good ball and the Hawks are also a bit lost but they aren't playing terrible. We are playing good D all round, really nice team ball.