Atlanta Hawks @ New York Knicks 02.22 7:30PM

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Yeah i see chandler as a leader, but more of a Floor general/Vocal leader, i think overall Melo/Stat are the Ultimate leaders that the team looks up to ya know?

melo is a captain of the team, but i dont really see him as a leader. don't think most of the team does either.

and right on cue a bad three from the him.. play within the facking flow man!

sry m on dvr so i'm at 8:50 in the 3rd

youre-a-dumbass.jpg

forgot that not nut hugging your man crush = me being a dumbass. I see you relate to Melo with your negativity and ignorance.

KingCharles34

All Star
Lins the leader of the team...We won 8 games before Linsanity began, 8 games after. Hes the one that dishes the most, game winner vs Toronto, winning ft + 38pts vs LA

Lins the GOAT :smokin:

CA7

Scoring Champ
Lin is the point guard
Chandler is the enforcer

STAT and Melo are the captains and leaders of this team........PERIOD

nyk_nyk

All Star
I think Davis should be playing more minutes. It's not necessary to have Lin out there for a whole quarter in a blowout. Davis is battle tested so you shouldn't have to worry.

Forrest17

Rotation player
And once again our team is playing better Defense and Offense with both Amar'e and Melo on the bench. They have had spurts where they could all play well together but they always fall apart.

The only time we keep things consistent is when Lin is leading the team. This is ridiculous.

KingCharles34

All Star
I think Davis should be playing more minutes. It's not necessary to have Lin out there for a whole quarter in a blowout. Davis is battle tested so you shouldn't have to worry.

I was thinkin that too but then i realized since the Hawks got it down to 13, maybe Antoni wanted to build that lead back up as big as possible so Davis can play the whole 4th