Atlanta Hawks @ New York Knicks 02.22 7:30PM

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
I hope we see Novak drill some 3s tonight... :crossfingers:
If he misses the first one, we know where thats headed.

smokes

Huge Member
we'll never get that Melo again too many people blaming him and complaining when he plays his game, now he's not attacking and being aggressive

Seriously I know Melo is your hero but you just gotta give these guys time. Blaming Lin, Fields, blabla for Melo not getting going is just silly. He's rusty, they have barely any chemistry or practice etc.

Melo playing pretty badly but he is trying on D which is more than can be said for STAT. Melo will be fine. He knew that playing in NY means lots of pressure.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
I hope we see Novak drill some 3s tonight... :crossfingers:
If he misses the first one, we know where thats headed.
He needs to start jeffries every game and have Stat come off the bench, he would get wayyyyy more touches and be "THE MAN" while he's on the floor if ginobli can do it Stat can.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Seriously I know Melo is your hero but you just gotta give these guys time. Blaming Lin, Fields, blabla for Melo not getting going is just silly. He's rusty, they have barely any chemistry or practice etc.

Melo playing pretty badly but he is trying on D which is more than can be said for STAT. Melo will be fine. He knew that playing in NY means lots of pressure.

Im not blaming anyone just saying whats true

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
see what the **** I mean, if that was Fields, Lin would have threw a lob
Well, maybe you didn't mention, but against the Nyets Lintendo passed the rock to Carmelo a couple of times... and dude couldn't even hit in 1 on 1 with the basket situations...

CA7

Scoring Champ
Well, maybe you didn't mention, but against the Nyets Lintendo passed the rock to Carmelo a couple of times... and dude couldn't even hit in 1 on 1 with basket situations...

that was last game, how will they build chemistry if they dont try

Lin on the break, Melo open for a lob, fcuk that I'll pass it to Jeffries......what?!

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
@ smokes nobody wants to see Stat fail, but he's just not hitting his Jumper and you can tell his Knees limit him on defense he can barely move lateral, i like that he at least tries though. You see soon as jeffries came in the Defense turned up and he's keeping up with his defenders.

I think the extra muscle stat put on is really holding him back, even with his shooting to, he's usually a very consistent player.