Mid Season Check: 5 Games Back On 3rd Seed With A Tough Remaining Schedule.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
nyk_40.gif
After the win against Atlanta
nyk_40.gif

large_2.22img2.jpg

424172_3183063810743_1090158690_33180886_1663151131_n.jpg

32 games left.

Knicks are 17 & 17 @ .500.

5 games back on 3rd seed Orlando.

3 games back on 4th, Philly.

With Atlanta and Indiana a couple of games ahead in 5th and 6th.

Boston 2 games behind us in 8th.

large_2.22img5.jpg

We do not want to go against 1st, 2nd or 3rd seed in the opening semis. Though I think we can take Orlando, I just don't see them being upset in the first for the second consecutive year.

I believe that in the remaining 32 games, the Knicks will have to have a record nigh on or in excess of 20-12.

I am losing sleep over it.

What are your predictions after looking at the remaining schedule?

THE CRITICAL REMAINDER!

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
The March schedule looks deadly lol, but to be honest IND, & Philly don't impress me at all. Lets not forget no HUGE changes were made on neither of those teams roasters they've had the advantage over alot of teams in the NBA since the start of the season due to them having the chemistry from the start, the shortened preseason hardly had an affect on them. Im not surprised their ranked where there at now and i wont be surprised if there ranks DROP. Its half way into the season now and teams are beginning to come together... Neither IND or Philly are winning as much games as they were earlier on in the season.

Last edited:

iJoe

Rotation player
The March schedule looks deadly lol, but to be honest IND, & Philly don't impress me at all. Lets not forget no HUGE changes were made on neither of those teams roasters they've had the advantage over alot of teams in the NBA since the start of the season due to them having the chemistry from the start, the shortened preseason hardly had an affect on them. Im not surprised their ranked where there at now and i wont be surprised if there ranks DROP. Its half way into the season now and teams are beginning to come together... Neither IND or Philly are winning as much games as they were earlier on in the season.

Yeah but Indiana had a tough schedule early on. They're a pretty underrated team. Philly is just annoying because they like to slow the pace to a crawl.

Either way... that is a really tough post break schedule. Guys are gonna have to step it up big time.

quiggle

Starter
not really sure why some of you seem scare about the upcoming schedule first nothing has gone to plan this season, freak injuries worst team beating best teams, so dont come on here like a weatherman giving a forecast. let it unfold and just be concerned about playoff positiiong

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
@Crazy8 good post, take a look at Phillys schedule they have just as hard as a schedule as us remaining. Looking pretty good for us.

portega1968

El Cacique
No doubt we will pass Philly, and it could happen on March 21st.

Also, I think we have a real chance to reach that 3rd spot, and it would be sweet to get it done on April 5th IN THEIR FACE!!!

Orlando will have a tough first two weeks of March... not because of the schedule, but most;y because of all the Dwight Howard trade drama that'll be going down before March 15th. And, in case youre wondering, Howard wont be traded.

IN ANY CASE, we should not fear taking on Miami or the Bulls in the first two rounds. I mean, if we reach the 3rd spot, does that mean we have an easier time with the likes of a Boston, Indiana or Atlanta? I dont beleive that at all. Thinking an opponent is easier hasnt helped this team recently. They may go into that first round with their heads on the next round and not focus on the challenge on the table.

I think playing against the tougher competition brings out the best of this team, and that will be proven during the first two weeks of March with the tough matchups on schedule.

Yippie ya yay if we reach that 3rd seed.. but if we get Miami or Chicago in the first 2 rounds, I say bring on those mudda fuggas!!!