Thread: Holy Hooker Spit! Lin's Rookie Card @ $20K! Expected To Increment In Bids To $50K!

Announcement Holy Hooker Spit! Lin's Rookie Card @ $20K! Expected To Increment In Bids To $50K!

http://www.yardbarker.com/media/4/3/4361831b31759d44bdfffe5d52ef3389dd7bae7d/xl/jeremy-lin-rookie-card.jpg

Linsanity has captivated the entire nation over the past few weeks, with New York Knicks guard Jeremy Lin seeming to grow his popularity by the day.

While Lin's NBA star has continued to soar, so too have the price of Lin-related merchandise. Lin's popularity has reached such a point that the 23-year-old's Knicks jersey is the top-selling jersey in the NBA right now. But jerseys aren't the only Lin related items seeing a boom in popularity.

Lin's rookie card, which shows the Harvard graduate donning a Golden State Warriors jersey, has quickly become a hot commodity and is even selling for as much as $17,000 on eBay as of Wednesday.

The card's current holder, Yair Rozmaryn, a card collector in Manhattan, bought the Lin rookie edition for only $1,000 just over two weeks ago -- right before Linsanity hit it's full stride.

"I saw a lot of potential in him," said Rozmaryn to ESPN on Wednesday. "He had two great games at the time. And I figured he appeals to a big audience. He plays in New York City. He seems like a really personable guy."

Rozmaryn has had the card appraised by Beckett Grading, a professional sports collectibles evaluation company, and found out that the card's serial number is 17 of 25, which offers even more significance to the card since 17 is also Lin's jersey number.

As of Thursday, bidding on eBay surpassed $20,000, and Rozmaryn expects that number to grow as Lin's popularity continues to grow.

"I really think it's going to go for somewhere between $25,000 and $50,000," Rozmaryn said. "I think it's going to go pretty high."

Lin's new crib:

What a poon den.

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    Lin's new crib:

What a poon den.
    I feel good for him. He derserves his success

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    Lin's new crib:

What a poon den.
    Great taste.

Looks like a Miami pad.

who ever buys the card is a jack-ass