Riley says Jeremy Lin is "Over Rated"

smokes

Huge Member
This is not real information.... KWRA is trolling... C'mon guys.

This shows how many people on this forum actually pay attention to a thread :lol:

sligoker

Rookie
I don't see how anybody can draw an opinion on J. Lin after such a short period of time. I like what I see but I will withhold judgement until the end of the season.

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
yep wait until he has an overall bad game to come and post that bull after 6 years M.I.A. Where was you when he had all these turnovers but tearing up the league? Pathetic.

lol you spastic. This forum is sometimes the pits, so I choose when I want to post.

Off course he's a great player who led us to wins, but I believe he is becoming overrated. Especially when people call this his team.

This is not real information.... KWRA is trolling... C'mon guys.

This shows how many people on this forum actually pay attention to a thread :lol:
LMAO its hysterical and

129047166970824224.jpg

petescud

Starter
Call Lin whatever, but i see a kid who tries really hard and has a great court demeanor. He also was the only player we had to get all the guys on the same page with his style of play. Yeah, i'm sure he is over rated, but crap look what the media is doing. Kid also had a crazy week with learning to play with new players and guys coming off injuries, as well as settling into 2 apts (1 in NYC and 1 in WP NY.) The kid has to be exhausted. I see Lin as a 15 pt 9 ass 3 steals and 3 rebounds a game guy. I think thats the best PG we have and we don't have to pay 20 million a year for him

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
Of course Lin is overrated. So is every player in NBA.

Lebron is no King and Kobe is no Black Mamba. Riley, for one, is as overrated as every coach in NBA.

Just effing enjoy the game. After all, this is no rocket science. Let's not overrate the sports.

knicksin60

Starter
Pat Riley cost the Knicks two NBA championships...in 1994 when he didn't bench Starks and in 1997 when he had his players start the brawl that caused the entire Knicks team to get suspended.

pat

Starter
I guess he's overrated by the general public, on here however people have been calling out his high turnover numbers all along. Nevertheless taking into consideration his demeanour and his basketball iq, he will figure out a way to keep his dribble alive in traffic, as not doing that makes up a big portion of those turnovers.

onex0is0

Benchwarmer
Like I said, "turnovers" can be corrected thru practice and more experience in the league. Basketball IQ, court vision, etc., cannot.

Like I said, "turnovers" can be corrected thru practice and more experience in the league. Basketball IQ, court vision, etc., cannot.

True. One bad game doesn't make him a bad player all of a sudden.

He looked great against the Lakers and Mavericks, two other playoff teams.

He didn't get any help either against Miami to be fair.

Let's not panick after one game....Steve Nash was drafted in 96 and didn't become MVP till 2004. Lin has just started, he'll peak in 2-4 years.

The same goes for Fields, Shumpert, Harrelson and (if we keep him) Jordan.