This is what I was talking about

Red

TYPE-A
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=7611309

First let me say there is too much capitulation after this last loss. Calm down and put things into perspective. See the positives that situation provided like a semi-replication of a playoff atmosphere, and potential defensive game plans for the future. That brings me to my next point...

I don't want to debate about Mike D'Antoni or his system. I see the benefits of ball movement and feeling free to take a shot, I do.

I see how this system can accentuate a team and even (mostly) a pg's offensive output. I acknowledge that many players' offensive output has benefitted.

But this is what I see when I see a game like the HEAT game (Feb. 23)

When we run a system as we do there seems to be a domino effect when players are having bad games.

Please just hear me out

When (if) running a system SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED (SDS) FOR YOUR PLAYERS there are apparent benefits that running an open system can't produce at its best. In Mike's system anyone can explode. It's like an avalanche that keeps getting worse as time goes on, but too many things can (and seem to) go wrong, apparent in losses. A couple of cold guys and everything goes south.

In a SDS (specifically design system) there are "featured" players. The team usually relies on getting those "featured" players THE BALL WHERE THEY WANT IT, not asking players to "fit" regardless of their preference.

In a SDS the plays are designed and taught in a prioritized manner meaning your stars get the brunt of plays (specifically run for them) and the "fitting in" is done by ancillary pieces. Complements to the stars can too shine this way BUT NOT AS A PRIMARY FUNCTION.

(I know it's been a while but you must make the distinction between the regular season and the playoffs. Last night was the closest we can get, and did you see? It changes come playoff time.)

Put yourself into a playoff mentality. Aren't you more confident knowing we had specific plays designed for our stars... in abundance? Wouldn't you like to know that's where he likes it (pause) and the play was designed for that? That way when a player gets hot we can feature him. When a player needs touches to get in rhythm there are specific designs for that, which is better than hopefully a guy can find his way within the system IF he gets hot or needs to get his rhythm?

One approach (SDS) provides more confidence as teams gel compared to the system clicking so any player can score. When they gel they become adept at the little things asked of them (like passing, catching)- in the open system, they must concentrate to make an impact and so they force things while poorly performing fundamental things (passing and catching), have you noticed?

In the playoffs (like last night), so things don't get out of hand, there must be specific GO TO PLAYS. The pressure to make or match buckets is paramount. The system approach cannot take advantage of this. It asks "somebody, anybody please step up?', and at times we see that. And please don't get me wrong, I know there are specific plays run in this system but not many for specific players.

We've seen B level players look amazing. Novak (who if used properly should shine in any approach), Jeffries to an extent, and new dudes like Smith getting theirs off the bench.

What we don't see is STAT & MELO being featured. Yes I love the P&R with The Mad Bison, but we need much more than that.

With the SDS, we can tell early if our 1st priority is off, or if our 2nd-3rd priority is on, and adjust accordingly. With Mike's system it seems too random, and relies too much on circumstance.

**Mike D'Antoni must use and run specific designed plays for our stars as a priority or else we will lose in the playoffs and he will be replaced. I don't want to lose btw, I hope Mike can adjust. I hope he's learned what I have, that a combination of both approaches is best, and each has it's uses.

He must incorporate specific player designed plays into his open system, that will help and give the team something to fall back on during tough times.

Mike wants guys to buy into the system and many have. We have looked great at times- but even in those times it's evident that the sustainability can be compromised given the fluid dynamics, especially against defensive oriented playoff teams. Especially given that he's basically going into battle with a rookie at his most important position. I think specific designed plays will definitely help Lin the most.

I have no doubts we can and will improve over time. I'm not panicking in the least bit nor should anyone be. This is our time to practice and gel and make it the real March Madness.

Just pray that our team can recognize how to highlight our stars within the system off course. But that's just it, can THIS system highlight our stars? Or is it get in where you fit in?

Last edited:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Lintendo doesn't have any playoff experience, moreover, despite playing his sophomore year he's practically still a rookie. Last night he played against the most athletic defenders in the NBA including a pair of TOP 5 league's players. I cannot blame Jeremy, he was just a young kiddo thrown into a stars game.

But, what I can't understand is our stars performance, our primary scorer shooting 35% and our superstar power forward grabbing just 5 boards. I was also disappointed by Baron's game. I know he didn't play in months, but he's a veteran point guard with plenty of playoff experience, he should be there to coordinate our offense when Lin wasn't able to.

But, what made me just sick, was our laziness. We didn't run the court at all, did you see how many fast break points Miami got? Where is the SSOL? Heat were quicker, stronger and more motivated. We looked just lazy.

Kiyaman

Legend
Does this mean we FIRE Dantoni?
if not then....

We all watched Charmer & Cole pressure on Lin....we all shouldve been reminded
of the pressure-defense we got consistently from "Lin, Shump, Fields, and Jefferies"
during the 7 game win streak.
Its not like we didnt have a big problem last season trying to get "Stat & Melo"
to co-exist on offense & defense....the two superstars just dont click under
Dantoni's flawed coaching.

To mention the shitbull Dantoni-system is the same as mentioning individual-
players talent....to watch the Knicks vs Heat game is to watch the important
roles headcoach Spoe had Charmers, Cole, Battier, and Anthony perform....
exellent team performance.

The Miami Heat is running a system simular to "Jax-triangle" with D.Wade incharge
of the guards, and Bosh incharge of the bigmen. Lebron is the 2nd half weapon
who dominates multi-position.

I didnt forget the Miami Heat has gotten much better than the Heat team that
was in the FINALS....how come Dantoni forgot?

Lin & Davis shouldve split the 48 minutes at the PG spot.
As a headcoach, I wouldve had (D.League) Lin-Sanity do more watching the
game from the bench in the first half....so Lin couldve been better prepared
plus know what to expect in the 2nd half of the game....we were playing
against three of the top-10 best players in the NBA...

Kiyaman

Legend
Lintendo doesn't have any playoff experience, moreover, despite playing his sophomore year he's practically still a rookie. Last night he played against the most athletic defenders in the NBA including a pair of TOP 5 league's players. I cannot blame Jeremy, he was just a young kiddo thrown into a stars game.

But, what I can't understand is our stars performance, our primary scorer shooting 35% and our superstar power forward grabbing just 5 boards. I was also disappointed by Baron's game. I know he didn't play in months, but he's a veteran point guard with plenty of playoff experience, he should be there to coordinate our offense when Lin wasn't able to.

But, what made me just sick, was our laziness. We didn't run the court at all, did you see how many fast break points Miami got? Where is the SSOL? Heat were quicker, stronger and more motivated. We looked just lazy.

:agreed:
I cant believe I am agreeing with u....
Baron Davis looked upset b/c he wanted more playingtime in the first half,
and when Dantoni played the starters 10 minutes of the 3rd quarter that
really pissed Baron Davis off.
Knicks-88 Heat-102 .... did Melo, Stat, and Tyson co-exist in this game???

mafra

Legend
D'antoni's offense is predicated on the dancing around the perimeter (with spacing and PG dominating with dribbling flow). Toss in the pick-&-roll and away SSOL goes. This is a terrible matchup vs HEAT b/c they might be the best perimeter defensive team ever. The love to get in your face, jump screens, force you left/right and trap.

Phil Jackson's triangle offense is the best remedy b/c it attacks the foul line inside. Players don't have to depend on PG to get them the ball. All 5 positions are interchangeable, as the motion flows and the ball moves.

The question that will preserve or cost MDA his job... How does he adjust come the playoffs (if we face MIA). We can't dribble ball across half court and not have a plan. Expect the pressure and trap... He better devise a way to get Amar'e the ball in the paint, and find a way for Carmelo to get ball (other than ISO).

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
First let me say there is too much capitulation after this last loss. Calm down and put things into perspective. See the positives that situation provided like a semi-replication of a playoff atmosphere, and potential defensive game plans for the future. That brings me to my next point...

I don't want to debate about Mike D'Antoni or his system. I see the benefits of ball movement and feeling free to take a shot, I do.

I see how this system can accentuate a team and even (mostly) a pg's offensive output. I acknowledge that many players' offensive output has benefitted.

When we run a system as we do there seems to be a domino effect when players are having bad games.

Please just hear me out

When (if) running a system SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED (SDS) FOR YOUR PLAYERS there are apparent benefits that running an open system can't produce at its best. In Mike's system anyone can explode. It's like an avalanche that keeps getting worse as time goes on, but too many things can (and seem to) go wrong, apparent in losses. A couple of cold guys and everything goes south.

In a SDS (specifically design system) there are "featured" players. The team usually relies on getting those "featured" players THE BALL WHERE THEY WANT IT, not asking players to "fit" regardless of their preference.

In a SDS the plays are designed and taught in a prioritized manner meaning your stars get the brunt of plays (specifically run for them) and the "fitting in" is done by ancillary pieces. Complements to the stars can too shine this way BUT NOT AS A PRIMARY FUNCTION.

(I know it's been a while but you must make the distinction between the regular season and the playoffs. Last night was the closest we can get, and did you see? It changes come playoff time.)

Put yourself into a playoff mentality. Aren't you more confident knowing we had specific plays designed for our stars... in abundance? Wouldn't you like to know that's where he likes it (pause) and the play was designed for that? That way when a player gets hot we can feature him. When a player needs touches to get in rhythm there are specific designs for that, which is better than hopefully a guy can find his way within the system IF he gets hot or needs to get his rhythm?

One approach (SDS) provides more confidence as teams gel compared to the system clicking so any player can score. When they gel they become adept at the little things asked of them (like passing, catching)- in the open system, they must concentrate to make an impact and so they force things while poorly performing fundamental things (passing and catching), have you noticed?

In the playoffs (like last night), so things don't get out of hand, there must be specific GO TO PLAYS. The pressure to make or match buckets is paramount. The system approach cannot take advantage of this. It asks "somebody, anybody please step up?', and at times we see that. And please don't get me wrong, I know there are specific plays run in this system but not many for specific players.

We've seen B level players look amazing. Novak (who if used properly should shine in any approach), Jeffries to an extent, and new dudes like Smith getting theirs off the bench.

What we don't see is STAT & MELO being featured. Yes I love the P&R with The Mad Bison, but we need much more than that.

With the SDS, we can tell early if our 1st priority is off, or if our 2nd-3rd priority is on, and adjust accordingly. With Mike's system it seems too random, and relies too much on circumstance.

**Mike D'Antoni must use and run specific designed plays for our stars as a priority or else we will lose in the playoffs and he will be replaced. I don't want to lose btw, I hope Mike can adjust. I hope he's learned what I have, that a combination of both approaches is best, and each has it's uses.

He must incorporate specific player designed plays into his open system, that will help and give the team something to fall back on during tough times.

Mike wants guys to buy into the system and many have. We have looked great at times- but even in those times it's evident that the sustainability can be compromised given the fluid dynamics, especially against defensive oriented playoff teams. Especially given that he's basically going into battle with a rookie at his most important position. I think specific designed plays will definitely help Lin the most.

I have no doubts we can and will improve over time. I'm not panicking in the least bit nor should anyone be. This is our time to practice and gel and make it the real March Madness.

Just pray that our team can recognize how to highlight our stars within the system off course. But that's just it, can THIS system highlight our stars? Or is it get in where you fit in?

I agree with what you're saying, Red, and always have when it comes to designing, integrating - however you prefer it said - set plays for those that finish them well.

I've had the same sentiments since the start of last year.

To merge Mike's system of spacing and movement with some well orchestrated, calculated plays in which all players are wittingly involved off the ball, would be basketball evolution step by step.

I like what I've seen thus far now that Mike has his PG, and I think the off-ball players are responding in turn.

Cognitive, deliberate plays, however, have been staple to success in this league for decades, and need to be installed in to this team's arsenal.

I'm not saying Mike doesn't run plays, but to exploit the talents of Amar'e and Melo doesn't oft enough take a preference, and the result is either of them forcing shots because they want them.

The result of this can lead to either of 2 things with this roster:

● Unsuccessful isolation plays result in a very low percentage of second chance opportunities. We've seen it all season.

● As the flow of the system becomes repetitive, so does it's execution and that results in opponent defenses that also adjust to the beat of Mike's drum.

Add some plays that differ from the consistency of the system: inside - outside being the focal, IMO.

zshopa

Benchwarmer
MDA will not adjust.... ever, he never has and never will. this is the most underacheiving team in the NBA right now..... All this firepower and nothing, how is our point guard out rebounding our power forward? why is Amare hoisting 3 pointers and settling for 19 foot jumpers, where is the the BIG game? Why does Melo look uncomfortable and most importantly why is a young point guard in Jeremy Lin our only source of comfort? MDA's system works but it isn't enough for playoff basketball. the Knicks play uphill every game and it is frustrating to watch, even during the 7 game win streak they struggled with sub .500 teams. We will never be satisfied with this team as long as MDA is here, we will be out rebounded and demolished by actual NBA competition, not the wizards hornets and nets who we still lost to! now that teams figured out that if you stop JLins pic n roll the knicks are garbage just like they were before Jlin got hot. its soo sooo simple, my high school basketball coach 10 years ago figured it out why cant MDA while being paid millions!!!!?

someone please tell me im not crazy

Red

TYPE-A
Crazy⑧s;212167 said:
I agree with what you're saying, Red, and always have when it comes to designing, integrating - however you prefer it said - set plays for those that finish them well.

I've had the same sentiments since the start of last year.

To merge Mike's system of spacing and movement with some well orchestrated, calculated plays in which all players are wittingly involved off the ball, would be basketball evolution step by step.

I like what I've seen thus far now that Mike has his PG, and I think the off-ball players are responding in turn.

Cognitive, deliberate plays, however, have been staple to success in this league for decades, and need to be installed in to this team's arsenal.

I'm not saying Mike doesn't run plays, but to exploit the talents of Amar'e and Melo doesn't oft enough take a preference, and the result is either of them forcing shots because they want them.

The result of this can lead to either of 2 things with this roster:

● Unsuccessful isolation plays result in a very low percentage of second chance opportunities. We've seen it all season.

● As the flow of the system becomes repetitive, so does it's execution and that results in opponent defenses that also adjust to the beat of Mike's drum.

Add some plays that differ from the consistency of the system: inside - outside being the focal, IMO.

Running the ISO is a perfect example. We ran some ISO's last night as we should've, as most anyone does. The issue is getting Melo deliberately into rhythm early. To me that's why he forces some shots; trying to get into rhythm before its too late. And if you noticed, we were almost forced in using the ISO as happens in the playoffs when buckets are needed. It's the simplest way to get a one-on-one star the rock.

Once D'Antoni understands this concept he will look to get Melo involved early aside from asking him to fit into the flow. Every successful team with a star(s) runs plays directly for them, early and often.

This is an example of tempo. We have seen during this winning streak how we can control the tempo. That has to be done on both ends of the court. But offensively running a player specific designed system allows a team to regain the advantage or adapt to the tempo better by having something to fall back on.

It's obvious there are points in a game when you must go to certain players. If a team gets down, you don't want to have too many possessions where your stars don't get the ball. Recall last years playoffs when we went 7 straight possessions while down without getting STAT the rock. Implementing player specific plays, and selling them as a primary priority is what's needed.

The freelancing especially off of broken plays is fine too but should be a secondary option IMO.

knicksin60

Starter
I am not trying to be pessimistic but Miami is going to be representing the East in the NBA finals for the next 5 or 6 years.How can anyone stop a team that has 2 of the top greatest players in NBA history plus plays defense like the Pistons of the late 80's/early 90's?

Unless the Knicks trade Amar'e for P.Gasol or Carmelo does more than just score or Mike D'antoni is replaced by Phil Jackson the Knicks aren't going to beat Miami in a seven game series.

After how the Heat manhandled the Knicks in the second half my confidence for the Knicks being a true contender in the next few years went down.The biggest mistake that David Stern ever made was allowing Lebron and Bosh to team up with Wade. Now he has to deal with 29 NBA teams being the underdog for a long time.

zshopa

Benchwarmer
I am not trying to be pessimistic but Miami is going to be representing the East in the NBA finals for the next 5 or 6 years.How can anyone stop a team that has 2 of the top greatest players in NBA history plus plays defense like the Pistons of the late 80's/early 90's?

Unless the Knicks trade Amar'e for P.Gasol or Carmelo does more than just score or Mike D'antoni is replaced by Phil Jackson the Knicks aren't going to beat Miami in a seven game series.

After how the Heat manhandled the Knicks in the second half my confidence for the Knicks being a true contender in the next few years went down.The biggest mistake that David Stern ever made was allowing Lebron and Bosh to team up with Wade. Now he has to deal with 29 NBA teams being the underdog for a long time.

im sorry i dont agree with you. those guys are great but they are still human. i think on paper we have just as much talent in NY, amare was just a monster before melo came along and now we have TYSON Davis JR and lin is a star out of no where. the knicks are a deeper team, but our biggest flaw is laziness and poor coaching decisions. we didnt lose the game because lebum wade and bosh are that much better than our stars, we lost because our "stars" are still completely confused as to what they are supposed to do and how they are going to "fit" in this system which has been completely been torn apart by everyone in this league, the system that MDA runs is played predictable and is no longer effective, jlin had a bad game last night because Miami knew what he was going to do because our coaching staffs inability to use him better is going to get him tired and injured eventually.

coach couldn't really adjust to what Miami was doing. Lin needs to work on his handle and learn how to pass the ball without using his eyes.

Still, it was a game against an Elite team. A team many knick fans don't want to admit is better than us, atm. However, If we change our coaching to best utilize our weapons...we will have no problems competing. or even being the best in the East.

I like the fact that all the pressure is on the coach now, he has a beastly team and he'll be easily exposed if he fails to recognize just exactly what he has to work with.

zshopa

Benchwarmer
coach couldn't really adjust to what Miami was doing. Lin needs to work on his handle and learn how to pass the ball without using his eyes.

Still, it was a game against an Elite team. A team many knick fans don't want to admit is better than us, atm. However, If we change our coaching to best utilize our weapons...we will have no problems competing. or even being the best in the East.

I like the fact that all the pressure is on the coach now, he has a beastly team and he'll be easily exposed if he fails to recognize just exactly what he has to work with.

yes, and the lin-miracle saved his job once i doubt NY has anymore miracles left to save MDA this time.

nyk_nyk

All Star
No Id

I was just talking about this issue with a friend yesterday. All good points RED.

There has always been a structure in basketball where there's a #1 option and so on. I don't mind the promotion of constant ball movement, but you HAVE to feature your best players and let the role players feed off that. I get that anyone in this "system" can have a great game, but IMO that's just too random and lends itself to fans and even Antoni questioning the identity of the team.

Teams acquire star players for a reason. TO CARRY THE TEAM AND BE THE LEADERS. This is why they get paid the way they do. I mentioned to my friend you could make a case that an Antoni roster doesn't need any superstar players. Why take up cap space on a superstar when they'll be asked to perform just like the other guys? Your best player(s) have to get the most touches simply because they are capable of putting the most pressure on the opposition.

Amare took only 7 shots last night! I know he's been subpar this season but he's still part of the big 3 right? You just can't have games where a player of his caliber only attempts 7 fgs. The per quarter average on that is just inexcusable. I'll admit part of that is Amare's aggressiveness and part of it is non-awareness by Antoni. How many times have you heard a good coach say "we need to get player x more involved"? Well, Antoni doesn?t think that way because his "system" works when shots are made, no matter who is taking them.

Last night it didn't look like we had a clear plan on how to attack the Heat. It was just the usual ball movement until you find an open shooter. Against a team that good you need to offset their two best players with your two best. Wade, Bron and Bosh were featured while our top guys were dissolved in the team game.

Once again, not totally bashing the constant ball movement approach, just feel it isn't the best approach for every opponent.

James - 16fga
Bosh - 17fga
Wade - 22fga
TOTAL = 55

Melo - 20fga
STAT - 7fga
Fields - 9fga
Smith - 11fga
Lin - 11fga
TOTAL = 58

NO TEAM IDENTITY FOR US

fender0577

Rotation player

Please just hear me out

With the SDS, we can tell early if our 1st priority is off, or if our 2nd-3rd priority is on, and adjust accordingly. With Mike's system it seems too random, and relies too much on circumstance. This is my problem with this coach, most of the time, he doesn't know what's wrong, so he doesn't know how to fix things.

Why aren't Melo, and Stat being featured?Coaching, he gets out coached every game, every other coach features their stars, why don't we.Lins job should be, get our 2 guys the ball atleast, 15 times a game each, this would take all the pressure of him, and he can relax a bit.Last night he looked like he had the weight of the world on him, that's when a good coach would have pulled him aside, and told him he had 2 perennial all stars, on his team, use them.STAT getting 7 shots is unexceptable.

Red

TYPE-A
I was just talking about this issue with a friend yesterday. All good points RED.

There has always been a structure in basketball where there's a #1 option and so on. I don't mind the promotion of constant ball movement, but you HAVE to feature your best players and let the role players feed off that. I get that anyone in this "system" can have a great game, but IMO that's just too random and lends itself to fans and even Antoni questioning the identity of the team.

Teams acquire star players for a reason. TO CARRY THE TEAM AND BE THE LEADERS. This is why they get paid the way they do. I mentioned to my friend you could make a case that an Antoni roster doesn't need any superstar players. Why take up cap space on a superstar when they'll be asked to perform just like the other guys? Your best player(s) have to get the most touches simply because they are capable of putting the most pressure on the opposition.

Amare took only 7 shots last night! I know he's been subpar this season but he's still part of the big 3 right? You just can't have games where a player of his caliber only attempts 7 fgs. The per quarter average on that is just inexcusable. I'll admit part of that is Amare's aggressiveness and part of it is non-awareness by Antoni. How many times have you heard a good coach say "we need to get player x more involved"? Well, Antoni doesn?t think that way because his "system" works when shots are made, no matter who is taking them.

Last night it didn't look like we had a clear plan on how to attack the Heat. It was just the usual ball movement until you find an open shooter. Against a team that good you need to offset their two best players with your two best. Wade, Bron and Bosh were featured while our top guys were dissolved in the team game.

Once again, not totally bashing the constant ball movement approach, just feel it isn't the best approach for every opponent.

James - 16fga
Bosh - 17fga
Wade - 22fga
TOTAL = 55

Melo - 20fga
STAT - 7fga
Fields - 9fga
Smith - 11fga
Lin - 11fga
TOTAL = 58

NO TEAM IDENTITY FOR US

:agreed:

One could argue it is a coach's fiduciary responsibility to use the assets (players) in a manner equivalent to their contract. They are the highest paid for a reason, and to have a coach that can't utilize them as a result of his approach is counterintuitive.

I think we all believed that Mike the offensive genius would incorporate a game plan structured around Melo because he's our best offensive player. And its safe to say we haven't witnessed that yet. Even in wins. At least not consistently.

iJoe

Rotation player
You guys do understand that Miami is one of the hottest teams right now at the peak of a win streak and almost universally considered as the championship favorite?

They make a lot of teams look really really bad. That is what happens when you lose. You look bad. They played their A game and considering how hot they were late, there is probably no team in the league that could have stopped them tonight when there were that motivated.

I think the key was Bosh. When 2 of the 3 are playing good, you have a chance. When all 3 are going off like yesterday, I doubt any team in the league would look good against that.

We've got half the season left to mesh and get into shape. Is there anyone out that that thinks the Knicks were already prepared to contend for the championship? Good teams take work. Its been proven over and over. Our team has been thrown together last minute with a ton of injuries slowing things down even more. Have some damn patience.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★

THIS We just played the heat and all the attention goes to how bad Lin played? what about our "stars" and the empty stats they put up. They been in this situation before, Lin and chandler were having bad games it was time for the stars to check in and help the team.

Red

TYPE-A
You guys do understand that Miami is one of the hottest teams right now at the peak of a win streak and almost universally considered as the championship favorite?

They make a lot of teams look really really bad. That is what happens when you lose. You look bad. They played their A game and considering how hot they were late, there is probably no team in the league that could have stopped them tonight when there were that motivated.

I think the key was Bosh. When 2 of the 3 are playing good, you have a chance. When all 3 are going off like yesterday, I doubt any team in the league would look good against that.

We've got half the season left to mesh and get into shape. Is there anyone out that that thinks the Knicks were already prepared to contend for the championship? Good teams take work. Its been proven over and over. Our team has been thrown together last minute with a ton of injuries slowing things down even more. Have some damn patience.

all true but none of this explains the lack of specific game planning for STAT & Melo. STAT stats look putrid, and we can't say our approach features our stars.

fender0577

Rotation player

:agreed:But, it's not about the lost tonight persay, it's been going on all year, we need a bucket, and we have no plays to get our stars any kind of good looks.It looks like anarchy out there, this should never happen, with the talent level we have now.He has his PG, so he has no more excuses, if he doesn't realize, it's a players league, and you have to feature your stars, he's and retard and has to go.:peace: