Reppin the Knicks Lindry Style

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Just wanted a discussion thread for people to talk about about our young Guns Landry and Lin puttin on for their city tonight. No energy to do anything fancy, so if anyone has a good thread for this, feel free to axe me, but I know I'll be checking it out hoping they do their thing, sounds silly but sometimes these can be a nice experience and confidence boost even though they shouldn't be. Likewise, I am hoping Sunday reminds Carmelo how good he is

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Lol I hate Chuck, but he built and early lead by the boring, take advantage of their size approach. Blake won't play alot cuz he's in the real game, and Lin and Fields are on their 3rd straight night of playing so doubt they play alot either. Nothing huge from either, couple hoops from Landrycakes, nice ally to Blake Griffin from Lin, at least they don't look like idiots... Norris Cole with like 38 shot attempts in first half, MarShon Brooks trying to do his best JCrossover impression but going nowhere, then trying to ally it to himself and botching it... Fields and Lin are humble types that'll take what comes their way, but not force the issue to try to look sweet. Lot of egos in these games, and these 2 aren't the sort.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Yeah Lin with not much PT, but Landry making some 2nd half noise, think 14 points now and caught a few allys including close to a half court ally, showing the athleticism most outside fans probably wouldn't know about. I'll take it, honestly didn't expect either to get more than 6, too many shot happy dudes in these