Mr. Smith

CA7

Scoring Champ
JR has matured so much over in China, definitely a class act now and more controlled player on the court

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
not that i wouldn't want JR back but, Never ever ever ever trust a bleachers report. There just a bunch of BS rumors and crazy talk half the time.

Wargames

Starter
its bleacher report So it is BS until proven true.... However here is a question I wanted to ask but I didn't know where to post it. Ok Wilson Chandler is thinking of going to the Raptors because they could offer more money. If guys like JR and Kmart had been only about the money couldn't other teams have offered them large contracts now?

Like I am pretty sure someone could of offered JR 7 million a year now based on TPE or whatnot or they could of Amnestied a player. So maybe he takes that money knowing Dolan will give him a 3 year 21 million contract the following year and he can play in NY and be on a competitor instead of on another small team in the middle of nowhere.

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
what im saying is we needa keep this team for another year minus douglas walker and bibby resign baron this offseason for the vet min. get lin and landry back. novak and jeffries for the min. sign ish smith or somthing to replace bibby as 3rd string.

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
He has a player option for next year. I would like him back, get rid of biby, douglas and bring back a guy like Ronny Turiaf. That was my guy he would fit in perfect with this new team.

I hope he takes that option, can't think of a better SG we could sign for the same amount of money during FA.

He's been very good so far, especially on defense. He's close to the ideal SG in D'Antoni's system.

My dream would be to see a future wing tandem of J.R. Smith and Landry Fields - that would be exciting to watch in D'Ant's system!

With Lin as PG of course.

fender0577

Rotation player
He has a player option for next year. I would like him back, get rid of biby, douglas and bring back a guy like Ronny Turiaf. That was my guy he would fit in perfect with this new team.
:agreed:He was my favorite player, when he was here, imagine him and TC, at the same time, no one would score, down low, ever.

fender0577

Rotation player
do we not have Jorts anymore? why would we need Ronny Turiaf....
I never said to get rid of jorts, but he's not a center, he's a 3point shooting PF, while turi is a legit back up center, who plays D, much better than Jort.I have no problems with Jort, but he's no Ronnie Turiaf, sorry.