Official 2012 NBA All-Star Weekend Thread

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
What do you consider his most impressive dunk? I thought it was the blindfold one but tbh I'm not sure I believe that they can't see through that..
The reverse blindfold dunk was the best to me. It wasn't great, but I believe he couldn't see through it, and he reversed it.

The first one was entertaining too, and it seemed like he had to try harder to get up that high lol. He also only needed to try once.

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
im pretty sure the blindfold was bullshit that looked too easy. other than the 2 balls nothing compared to the 360 windmill tho. kevin hart? that has to be the worst prop anyone has ever used.

smokes

Huge Member
The reverse blindfold dunk was the best to me. It wasn't great, but I believe he couldn't see through it, and he reversed it.

The first one was entertaining too, and it seemed like he had to try harder to get up that high lol. He also only needed to try once.

He probably couldn't see the rim but I don't doubt for a second he could see the ground which is quite enough to know where to elevate and stuff.

Yeah the fact he reversed it was nice and mmm the 2 balls dunk was nice but I'm pretty sure there have been plenty of 2 balls dunks... Nothing massively special about that either.

The dunk contest has been pretty whack for years now.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
If I were to set up a Slam Dunk contest, I would probably have these guys....

LeBron
Griffin
George
Josh Smith

And maybe a throwback slam dunk contest. You know, just for the nostalgia (ok maybe for some laughs)

Vinsanity
T-Mac
Kobe
Ray Allen