What does it mean now?

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
Im a little worried because Carmelo has been in Florida for the all star events since Thursday and this all star break was a perfect time for the team to practice together and fix shit and the kinks but Melo probally wont be back in NY till Monday so then it would only be 1 or 2 practices the most when one of our issues is utilizing Melo and Amare to there potential and properly

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Knicks have about 5 legit days to practice

monday feb 27th- free time

tuesday feb 28th- free time

Wed feb 29th - 1 game vs Cleveland

march 1st- free time

march 2nd- free time

march 3rd- free time

march 4th vs boston.

March 4th and so on the games start rolling back in.

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
Knicks have about 5 legit days to practice

monday feb 27th- free time

tuesday feb 28th- free time

Wed feb 29th - 1 game vs Cleveland

march 1st- free time

march 2nd- free time

march 3rd- free time

march 4th vs boston.

March 4th and so on the games start rolling back in.

Yeah true your right i just want them practicing as much as possible lmao getting to work on the Melo and Stat situation... Shumperts not going to be back for the Cavs game it sucks

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Word and Cleveland game is home so we won't be travelling, so practicing next day is more than reasonable even if it's a light practice. They don't really even need to bust ass, just need a bunch of walk-thrus and video sessions to figure out to pick their spots and when and where to get people the ball to take advantage of strengths.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Yeah true your right i just want them practicing as much as possible lmao getting to work on the Melo and Stat situation... Shumperts not going to be back for the Cavs game it sucks

Where'd you read that about Shumpert? Not questioning you just that I lack a decent source for injury reports, ESPN's is borderline worthless, and I would like to know an estimate on Harrellson

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
i feel you hopefully by the boston game we get most of the kinks worked out and everyone feels comfortable with their roles, and spacing. JR should be settled in by then and Baron should feel a little more comfortable, I think we get Jorts back in the lineup as well after Allstar break. hopefully shump has a quick recovery.

If im the knicks im putting douglas on LIN for full court pressure alot during this little practice time, point guards are going to be thirsty and play Lin hard, he better get used to it.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
you want lin to enjoy his days off as much as possible?

snickerlol.gif