Predictions Thread

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
I wanna hear your thoughts on what you think will happen during the second half of the season... what seed we come in, how good we do in the playoffs, how good our players do, etcc.

it'd be nice to also hear what you think we should do this off season what moves we should make...

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
- FINISHING SEED 6th

- PLAYOFFS Eliminated in the eastern conference finals to the heat or bulls in a game 7

- 2nd half of season players predictions

Amare will go beast mode in the middle of march and we will see the old stat

Tyson No changes from him well see the same tyson since the beginning of the season

LIN- I think he will be passing alot more than scoring 2nd half of the season, his ball security will get better and better, Linsanity will die down, Him and stat will be a lethal duo.

MELO- his ppg will be below his usual avg but, he will be the key to many victories, and he will adjust to playing with Lin just fine.

Shumpert- I predict he's injured again within a week or two within his return back from a sore knee

Fields- i Predict his 3's will start falling and he will have the utmost confidence heading into the playoff's

Jeffries- by april he will be knocking midrange shots down like its nothing, but will still go up soft for attempted layups

JR SMITH- 6 techs by the end of march, but will come up big for us off the bench

Baron Davis- I dont expect anything HUGE but he will our IDEAL pg coming off the bench once the rust is off and he feels completely comfortable

Jorts
- him and Jr will have the best chemisty coming off the bench

Novak- novak will be novak and always come up big for us

BIBBY/WALKER - GONE BY TRADE DEADLINE

OFFEASON

Resign Jeffries 1 mill

Resign Novak 1 mill

Resign Lin- Some team will probably go after him, all they can offer is 5 mill, so we match it and resign Lin

Resign Fields

JR smith- hopefully he picks up his option and stays a knicks

Baron davis - hopefully we can resign him, all depending on how well he does

See what other players bite for the vet min

OR

Go after a SG in FA and move Fields as backup SF off the bench.

DrB

Benchwarmer
Very Optomistic

- FINISHING SEED 6th

- PLAYOFFS Eliminated in the eastern conference finals to the heat or bulls in a game 7

- 2nd half of season players predictions

Amare will go beast mode in the middle of march and we will see the old stat

Tyson No changes from him well see the same tyson since the beginning of the season

LIN- I think he will be passing alot more than scoring 2nd half of the season, his ball security will get better and better, Linsanity will die down, Him and stat will be a lethal duo.

MELO- his ppg will be below his usual avg but, he will be the key to many victories, and he will adjust to playing with Lin just fine.

Shumpert- I predict he's injured again within a week or two within his return back from a sore knee

Fields- i Predict his 3's will start falling and he will have the utmost confidence heading into the playoff's

Jeffries- by april he will be knocking midrange shots down like its nothing, but will still go up soft for attempted layups

JR SMITH- 6 techs by the end of march, but will come up big for us off the bench

Baron Davis- I dont expect anything HUGE but he will our IDEAL pg coming off the bench once the rust is off and he feels completely comfortable

Jorts - him and Jr will have the best chemisty coming off the bench

Novak- novak will be novak and always come up big for us

BIBBY/WALKER - GONE BY TRADE DEADLINE

OFFEASON

Resign Jeffries 1 mill

Resign Novak 1 mill

Resign Lin- Some team will probably go after him, all they can offer is 5 mill, so we match it and resign Lin

Resign Fields

JR smith- hopefully he picks up his option and stays a knicks

Baron davis - hopefully we can resign him, all depending on how well he does

See what other players bite for the vet min

OR

Go after a SG in FA and move Fields as backup SF off the bench.

Your predictionds are very optomistic....Amare has not been Amare with the additional 20 lbs....Lin is a question mark because of turnovers and Baron Davis is a proven enty if he can get into play in shape....
The biggest question mark is D'antoni ...can he manage to get the most from what he has...he seems pressured by MELO and Amares salaries to play them together...NO MATTER WHAT. LIN SAVED THIS SEASON no what happens from here.

Paul1355

All Star
I wanna hear your thoughts on what you think will happen during the second half of the season... what seed we come in, how good we do in the playoffs, how good our players do, etcc.

it'd be nice to also hear what you think we should do this off season what moves we should make...

Team lowers its turnovers
Baron Davis becomes a solid backup PG
J.R Smith takes over as the starting Shooting guard
Josh Harrelson returns and becomes a major piece off the bench once again.
Lin might get hurt, this guy attacks so much he is bound to get hurt
Amare will find his brain
Melo will find his shot
Tyson will get suspended for his stupid technical fouls
The team will fire Mike D after another failed post season.

Every coach gets fired and Phil Jackson takes over.