Get Allan Houston back on the court!!!

Not a bad idea. I imagine MDA probably has a fairly extensive section of his playbook designed to setup halfcourt chucks.

goldenchild1688

Benchwarmer
LMAO!!!

At first I thought this was a joke thread but you guys are really serious after seeing a declined player with terrible knees hit a couple uncontested shots in a skills challenge

I'm in tears right now.

gaknickfan

Benchwarmer
I promise you that the only serious post in this thread was mine.

Bro AH knees are shot..... sure in a cyo game he could do some damage ... at 40+ years with bad knees he`s not going to keep up with in shape 20 something year old NBA players

Bro AH knees are shot..... sure in a cyo game he could do some damage ... at 40+ years with bad knees he`s not going to keep up with in shape 20 something year old NBA players

I hear ya, but seriously, though, MDA has some sick iso's drawn up for mid-court chucks. Did you see AH tonight? He was drilling those half court heaves like nobody's business tonight. Just think about it. Heat/Knicks, game 7 in the Eastern Conference Finals, Knicks down by 1, 23 seconds on the clock, designed iso for AH at mid-court. Nobody is stopping that.

quiggle

Starter
I was impressed by the small boy who made all his shots in the beginning before Houston and Fields, I thought that was the key having them beat Texas, who was that?