Knicks V Cavs - Feb 29 @ 7:30pm. The pivotal 2nd half of the season commences

+ Rep Poll: How many boards will Fields rake in this evening?

• Total voters

CA7

Scoring Champ
Baron is a pass first PG every second of the game. Lin sometimes wanna take over. Be like Derrick Rose..a shoot first PG..

be careful we cant say anything bad about Lin without guys getting bitchy, the estrogen level on this forum is extremely high

smokes

Huge Member
Seriously Lin led us on a massive winstreak nearly single-handedly and people wanna bench him because of 1 bad game (the Heat) and one ok game (today).

It really does seem like every time Lin misses a pass to Melo his popularity on this board drops :lol:

Loving the bench and Baron is a beast but you guys are so reactionary it's hilarious.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
whoa there, Lin doesn't know to move the D with his eyes and hit a trailer, Davis knew Smith was trailing so he sucked the defense in and hit Smith for an open shot

Lin only see's whats in front of him, he's still learning, I'm just pointing out something he doesn't do yet

now hop off my dick and stop hatin on Melo
Not my fault Carmelo couldn't hit anything before the Linsanity exploded. I remind you, Lin is practically still a rookie.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Seriously Lin led us on a massive winstreak nearly single-handedly and people wanna bench him because of 1 bad game (the Heat) and one ok game (today).

It really does seem like every time Lin misses a pass to Melo his popularity on this board drops :lol:

Loving the bench and Baron is a beast but you guys are so reactionary it's hilarious.

I personally dont wanna bench him, I just wanna see more Nash and less Rose from him