Knicks V Cavs - Feb 29 @ 7:30pm. The pivotal 2nd half of the season commences

+ Rep Poll: How many boards will Fields rake in this evening?

• Total voters

Kiyaman

Legend
Yeah Baron Davis had a respectable game and now everyone wants him to start when he played against the second unit most of the time,and this removes everything Lin has done for the Knicks and this city.And no one was saying this when BD was playing like a rookie for his first 3 games.

The guys u were talking to didnt want Baron Davis in the starting lineup.....
all my peeps dont want to break-up the Lin-Sanity crew of Tyson, Jeff. Novak, Fields, Shump.

Baron Davis is the veteran PG u would want to start with Tyson/Stat/Melo
Baron is good for 20 decent minutes per game....Lin is great for 30 minutes per game
Davis start....Lin finish

smokes

Huge Member
My Smokes, just as surely as Kevin Love has kept the Timerwolve's a lottery team because he's a D'antoni type player.

And speaking of which, apologies good sir for not returning sooner, re: K-Love. Been in constant transit.

No worries my brother, let's hash out this deal before the trade deadline sneaks up though eh?

LOL... If Knicks had K-Love instead of Amare instant championship.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
It was a good game in the 2nd half, Lin still has to a better job finding Melo and especially Amare seems to be a lot of times he doesn't hit STAT in time at the right spot. But besides that he had a solid game and everyone played ok to well looking forward to that Bos game.

KingCharles34

All Star
Our 2 headed Point Guard (Lin and Davis) combined for 23 points, 21 assists, 7 rebounds, and only 2 turnovers. They shot 50% (8-16)

TakMan

Rotation player
Davis played great, but he is past his peak and is only going down...

He's 32. Steve Nash is 38 and is still fecking brilliant. Davis revitalised the Cavs last year. How can you even begin to assert that he's on his way down. He's just come back from an 8 month spell off the courts, but you wouldn't have guessed that today.

nyk_nyk

All Star
haterade-1.jpg

**** a trade forum. Need a separate forum sub-set for these random, whack assed MDA snipes.

Can simply name it after the legend himself, "Kiya's Corner".

Damn dude. You'd think after getting posterized about all that Novak nonsense, you'd just simmer down on the MDA stuff for the rest of the gt, and enjoy the victory.

Are you really disputing the fact that Amare could use all the help he can get to start being productive again. There was nothing wrong with what I said. Get Antoni's balls out of your cheeks.

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
Look how mad this Cavs fan is

Originally Posted by KIrving15

"Great, we are now going to be a highlight reel for the stupid-ass "Lin-sanitity" bullshit. I ****ing hate this kid already. Annoying as shit to keep seeing and hearing this EVERYWHERE."

I LOVE IT

fakeknicksfan

Benchwarmer
It was a good game in the 2nd half, Lin still has to a better job finding Melo and especially Amare seems to be a lot of times he doesn't hit STAT in time at the right spot. But besides that he had a solid game and everyone played ok to well looking forward to that Bos game.

Go celtics.

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
2-3 practices before the Celtics game then the rest of the season really takes off... these practices and rest are crucial as shit.

iSaYughh

Starter
Are you really disputing the fact that Amare could use all the help he can get to start being productive again. There was nothing wrong with what I said. Get Antoni's balls out of your cheeks.

Nope. But then again, that wasn't what I was replying to -- especially since I wasn't "disputing" anything.

Just pointing out that before you think about Antoni's balls in another man's mouth, you should pat your mouth down and remove them from yours. :thumbsup:

You just said some dumb shit at the end of otherwise reasonable and wise thought, about D'antoni obviously never being on such a plane of thinking and like the fool he is he would never think about or try it out.

Truth: ya'll bring up D'antoni like you can't get him out of your head.

And I wouldn't have called you out, either, cept it was too rich that the entire first quarter of this game you were incessantly yapping about "D'antoni this, D'antoni that", and how stupid it was that Novak was being kept in, and how limited Novak is.

Well now.

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
???????????

You're seriously making this statement after watching tonights game?

HELL Yeah I can make that statement....we been playing a 8 man rotation throughout this back to back 66 game season....why do u think our superstars been playing the way they been playing averaging 36+ minutes per game. Lin's turnovers was from fatique of averaging 36+ minutes per game.

Here are the new players added to our rotation since the addition of Lin-Sanity....
Novak/JR/Davis thats 4 new players

iSaYughh

Starter
HELL Yeah I can make that statement....we been playing a 8 man rotation throughout this back to back 66 game season....why do u think our superstars been playing the way they been playing averaging 36+ minutes per game. Lin's turnovers was from fatique of averaging 36+ minutes per game.

Here are the new players added to our rotation since the addition of Lin-Sanity....
Novak/JR/Davis thats 4 new players

Fool.

We're obviously a 10(+) man rotation right now, and moving forward.

Oh:

Amare has averaged 36+ min a game 4x in his career, not including this year...where he is averaging 33.8.

Carmelo has averaged 36+ min a game 6x in his career, not including this year...where he is averaging 34.2.

Stop before you get hurt.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Nope. But then again, that wasn't what I was replying to -- especially since I wasn't "disputing" anything.

Just pointing out that before you think about Antoni's balls in another man's mouth, you should pat your mouth down and remove them from yours. :thumbsup:

You just said some dumb shit at the end of otherwise reasonable and wise thought, about D'antoni obviously never being on such a plane of thinking and like the fool he is he would never think about or try it out.

Truth: ya'll bring up D'antoni like you can't get him out of your head.

And I wouldn't have called you out, either, cept it was too rich that the entire first quarter of this game you were incessantly yapping about "D'antoni this, D'antoni that", and how stupid it was that Novak was being kept in, and how limited Novak is.

Well now.

First of all why do you even care about what I say about Antoni?? One again get his balls out your mouth. Yeah I said It again.

Secondly, Novak hit some big shots but he doesn't need to play more than Jorts. Sure we can use his 3s but rebounding and defense is more valuable to a championship team. Guess I just taught you something. Why don't you post everything I said about Antoni. I may have mentioned his name twice all night.

Get off me.

Kiyaman

Legend
Fool.

We're obviously a 10(+) man rotation right now, and moving forward.

Oh:

Amare has averaged 36+ min a game 4x in his career, not including this year...where he is averaging 33.8.

Carmelo has averaged 36+ min a game 6x in his career, not including this year...where he is averaging 34.2.

Stop before you get hurt.

u have to be a retard or an escapeee

miked1958

Rotation player
Yes but......

that says both teams play terrible D

We held them to about 30 points when it counted for the whole second half up until garbage time. They wound up with around 42 total for 2nd half. Is that good D or did they just go totally cold? And we were held to 49 in first half which is not bad considering. Only problem was we allowed 61.

CoolClyde

wow, just watched game on VCR, and just finished reading all comments in this thread. i don't understand the Lin hate whatsoever, i think he could have had 20 dimes tonight if follow-thru's went in. this TRUE PG has singlehandedly made the Knicks respectable, it's not just his shortcomings in first half that allowed Cavs to dominate, it was weak team effort that allowed Kyron Irvington to penetrate and defecate on Knicks.

the second half was just amazing, some of the best effort I've seen in years, from both first and second units, and JLIN the MAN had everything to do with winning. BDiddy is getting back into the swing of things, but for now, he is exactly what we need off the bench, along with Junior Swish and Nojak. A f*cking punch in the head off the pine! I think Iman's power jam really set the tone for the Knicks turnaround offensively, and he leads the way defensively.

megaprops to Chandler for a consistently powerful game. i'll keep my STAT comments to myself, but of course, I'd rather see David Lee taking short jumpers and rebounding.

Until Knicks start losing again consistently (pray no), let's keep Lin as our starting PG and BDiddy leading the 2nd unit energy action squad.

props to iSayUghh for the Haterade pic, lol man.