Knicks V Cavs - Feb 29 @ 7:30pm. The pivotal 2nd half of the season commences

+ Rep Poll: How many boards will Fields rake in this evening?

• Total voters

jafet6

Benchwarmer
Let me put it this way, there's a difference between

playing D and not being good at it(Carmelo)

just plain not giving any effort on D(Amar'e)

do you think lebron Play defense?! or he is just athletic enough to steal the ball?!

miked1958

Rotation player
Struggles

wow lin you had, JR on the other side for the easy dunk.

This team really needs to start playing better against a lot of these lesser teams. We seem to struggle every game against these type teams and are constantly playing from behind always down between 8-12 points throughout the game. We make little runs to get back in some of the games but unless we start dominating these type teams we either won't make playoffs or won't last long if we do make it

Last edited:

KingCharles34

All Star
Lin comes down no pass and attempts a 3... No comment from Breen. Let Melo do it and miss and he's all over him. SMH

Time to fire Breen...hes been a b*tch for about half a decade now. Call up Marv Albert and squash the beef. Im sure he'd much rather do play by play for the knicks then the Nets

CA7

Scoring Champ
do you see what I mean thats not what a point guard does, come down no passes and just throw up some bull shit, yet Breen says nothing, I'm sick of this prick

Kiyaman

Legend
Dantoni is stupid with his substitution....Chandler & Lin shouldve came out together
to get a big roar from the crowd