Knicks V Cavs - Feb 29 @ 7:30pm. The pivotal 2nd half of the season commences

+ Rep Poll: How many boards will Fields rake in this evening?

• Total voters

jafet6

Benchwarmer
If Chandler would have played with such tenacity against the heat, and we had Shumpert available, we would have wond despite Lin, Anthony, and Stoudamire's sub par performance.

Gotta praise Baron Davis as well. He's getting his rhythm fast and that will work wonders for the chemistry. What a player.

As for Novak. They should have just cancelled the three point contest at the All-Star game and handed him the prize. What a player to have coming off the bench.

Finally. Jeffries on D was also immense (along with Shumpert and Chandler), and Anthony is finally showing signs of improvement.

Stat of the day: Novak had 17 points in 17 minutes with 5-8 from three.

Also noteworthy was Davis' 8 assists in 14 minutes.

Do you really belive that the heat didn't even play there best game! and still won by 12 or 14! I'm a knick fan but i am Real!:alert:

CA7

Scoring Champ
He looked like young Melo on that play. Great game for Carmelo, thats the way he has to play. Its shocking to me that theres posters on here who think Stats playing better then Melo, Dike Breen seems to think so too

he played within the system and iso'd when need be and guys still throwin salt at Melo, all Lin has to do is go out of his way and get STAT involved no way he should shoot more than STAT

KingCharles34

All Star
We dont have a 2nd-unit....Jeremy Lin could be the player to give us a 2nd-unit.
neg rep

Just playin Kiyaman, obviously i cant neg rep a legend :beer:

Great thing about his performance tonight was that he was able to produce within the offense for the entire game. Props to him for adjusting to better fit the team. I think that answers the question, "Can Melo fit in?"

Quoted for Truth

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
19 points, 13 assists, 1 steal, 5 rebounds... AND ONLY 1 TURNOVER!!! Stat didnt play too crazy tonight but he is showing improvement im not exactly sure what you guys are saying by STAT is doing horrible this game... He is showing improvement

Baron Davis should not start he gives energy off the bench and plays great with the 2nd unit... 8 turnovers for the Knicks the whole game the lowest amount of TO's this whole season

TakMan

Rotation player
Do you really belive that the heat didn't even play there best game! and still won by 12 or 14! I'm a knick fan but i am Real!:alert:

Chandler could have contained Chris Bosh so easily in that game. There's just no comparison between the two players. Chandler proved that in the finals. I really believe that Shumpert on Wade and tonight's Tyson Chandler would have made it a game to watch. Unless you think the Knicks played their best game.

tiger0330

Legend
I'm hoping that second half was an epiphany for the team. This team is looking like the Phoenix Suns East but deeper with better defense.

cheapandcheerful

Benchwarmer
Great thing about his performance tonight was that he was able to produce within the offense for the entire game. Props to him for adjusting to better fit the team. I think that answers the question, "Can Melo fit in?"

Not bad tonight Melo scored maybe 22pts? but a lot of time Lin just doesn't find Melo and get him involve in the offense tho...

iSaYughh

Starter
The way Diddy plays I'm sure Amare would benefit from it but Antoni clearly doesn't even realize that.

haterade-1.jpg

**** a trade forum. Need a separate forum sub-set for these random, whack assed MDA snipes.

Can simply name it after the legend himself, "Kiya's Corner".

Damn dude. You'd think after getting posterized about all that Novak nonsense, you'd just simmer down on the MDA stuff for the rest of the gt, and enjoy the victory.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Not bad tonight Melo scored maybe 22pts? but a lot of time Lin just doesn't find Melo and get him involve in the offense tho...

Lin is still more comfortable with guys like Fields, Chandler, Novak and Jeffries

Melo knows where to be on the floor now Lin just has to know where that is and when to get him the ball

They're on their way

Forrest17

Rotation player
Davis played great, but he is past his peak and is only going down, Lin is only going up. Keep developing Lin, the sky is the freaking Limit with this kid, if we keep playing him and he keeps learning who knows how good he can be. I can't believe anyone is considering starting him over Lin.

iSaYughh

Starter
???????????

You're seriously making this statement after watching tonights game?

My Smokes, just as surely as Kevin Love has kept the Timerwolve's a lottery team because he's a D'antoni type player.

And speaking of which, apologies good sir for not returning sooner, re: K-Love. Been in constant transit.

nyk_nyk

All Star
he played within the system and iso'd when need be and guys still throwin salt at Melo, all Lin has to do is go out of his way and get STAT involved no way he should shoot more than STAT

This is a very good point.