View Poll Results: + Rep Poll: How many boards will Fields rake in this evening?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    0 0%
  • 2

    0 0%
  • 3

    0 0%
  • 4

    4 12.50%
  • 5

    4 12.50%
  • 6

    7 21.88%
  • 7

    9 28.13%
  • 8

    6 18.75%
  • 9

    0 0%
  • 10 - if more than 10, please add in a post

    2 6.25%
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 392

Thread: Knicks V Cavs - Feb 29 @ 7:30pm. The pivotal 2nd half of the season commences

  1. #121
    Member cheapandcheerful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Melo need to take the last shot damn it !!

  2. #122
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    STAT has proven that he's all talk and no game again so far. He hasn't looked bad, but that 3rd foul was just the mark of an idiot.

    Melo needs to learn that Lin gets the ball to the man who's moving, not the man who stands stagnant with a defender in front of him. Melo needs more looks, but he has to make the shots come to him.

    Lin is struggling with the double team off picks and it's slowing us down. Late shots in the 24 with no movement. Not good.

    What's with the free throws?

    What's with the late doubles?

    What's with the Knicks?

    They just look...............................bad.

  3. #123
    Veteran nyk_nyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,529
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by CA7
    smh D'Antoni is doing too much with Lin
    I agree. That's not a knock on Lin but lets keep it real everyone, as baron gets his conditioning back and familiarity with the team HE IS the better pg. Everything Lin is learning right now Baron already knows.

    They should be splitting minutes.

  4. #124
    BALL DON'T LIE MeloforMayor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    1,767
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by skisloper
    Why at this point int time would u like Baron at the point over LIn ?

    This board gets more and more bizarre.....
    I know Baron is rusty right now but he's a better passer than Lin, IMO. And with all the offensive weapons we have in this team in Melo, STAT, JR, Novak, I would want my PG to do more passing rather than looking for his own shot

  5. #125
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,678
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    I agree. That's not a knock on Lin but lets keep it real everyone, as baron gets his conditioning back and familiarity with the team HE IS the better pg. Everything Lin is learning right now Baron already knows.

    They should be splitting minutes.
    They should not be splitting minutes.....Maybe on the court together at times...but not splitting minutes.....
    LIN is not the issue tonight......
    Amare and I am a fan seems so lost on the court.

  6. #126
    ★KNICKS-TAPE★ NYk_Reloaded718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queenz, NY
    Posts
    3,317
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    STAT has proven that he's all talk and no game again so far. He hasn't looked bad, but that 3rd foul was just the mark of an idiot.

    Melo needs to learn that Lin gets the ball to the man who's moving, not the man who stands stagnant with a defender in front of him. Melo needs more looks, but he has to make the shots come to him.

    Lin is struggling with the double team off picks and it's slowing us down. Late shots in the 24 with no movement. Not good.

    What's with the free throws?

    What's with the late doubles?

    What's with the Knicks?

    They just look...............................bad.
    Yup, Stat looks pretty much the same, he needs to come off the bench with baron so baron can have a legit p&r guy to work with.. jeffries is not cutting it he's not an offensive threat and goes up pretty soft.

  7. #127
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,174
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    We dont have any screening for a design play for Melo to take a 15 or 20 foot jumper....
    or an easy pick n roll wid Stat to score 3 out of 4 times on the offensive end to eat away this 61-49 lead

    Do we need a new Headcoach??????

  8. #128
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,678
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by MeloforMayor
    I know Baron is rusty right now but he's a better passer than Lin, IMO. And with all the offensive weapons we have in this team in Melo, STAT, JR, Novak, I would want my PG to do more passing rather than looking for his own shot
    he is 3 for 5 from the field
    and 4/5 from the line
    with 5 assists...
    what should he be doing differently ?

  9. #129
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,678
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    We dont have any screening for a design play for Melo to take a 15 or 20 foot jumper....
    or an easy pick n roll wid Stat to score 3 out of 4 times on the offensive end to eat away this 61-49 lead

    Do we need a new Headcoach??????
    We need DEFENSE....OFFENSE IS NOT THE ISSUE.....we missed 8 free throws and a bunch of 3 pointers......

  10. #130
    Member cheapandcheerful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    need to design some plays for Melo!!

  11. #131
    Scoring Champ CA7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,869
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by skisloper
    he is 3 for 5 from the field
    and 4/5 from the line
    with 5 assists...
    what should he be doing differently ?
    he doesn't have command of the game like we need, Davis makes the D do what he wants them to do, Lin is just trying to dribble by guys

  12. #132
    Nein, Mann! Weissenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Rotterdam
    Posts
    3,071
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by skisloper
    Why at this point int time would u like Baron at the point over LIn ?

    This board gets more and more bizarre.....
    I don't understand it either, 5 of 7 drives by Lintendo turned into points (hit or/and FTs), kid's got 5 dimes, 3 rebounds causing just 1 turnover... and people are bitching. What the hell are you expecting? Double-double at the half? He's our best player tonight (together with Chandler) and everyone's hating on him instead of moaning about Amare missing almost every shot, Carmelo getting blocked or them both jerking off each other on defense. I know Lin isn't the best defender in the game, but if kid's getting stopped on screens or had to double team you can't blame him...

  13. #133
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    0-6 from 3.
    LOL

  14. #134
    Veteran nyk_nyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,529
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by skisloper
    They should not be splitting minutes.....Maybe on the court together at times...but not splitting minutes.....
    LIN is not the issue tonight......
    Amare and I am a fan seems so lost on the court.
    Besides scoring, Baron looks better with each game running the offense. Once he gets back to 100% basketball shape he will be the better pg. let's not forget he's proven and has a lot more game left. He played great for the Cavs last season.

  15. #135
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    We need to play Defense and have Melo take the last shot. Lin is not a SUPERSTAR (yet hopefully). Lin is doing pretty good in this game. Defense is our issue. The CAVS scored 61pt on us in the first half. come on

Similar Threads

  1. Six Things To Know About The Knicks
    By moneyg in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Oct 01, 2010, 01:50
  2. Game 1: NYK@MIA 10/28 7:30PM
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: Oct 31, 2009, 01:36
  3. Knicks at Magic 3/21 7PM
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: Mar 24, 2009, 11:06
  4. Lampe signs with NY Knicks
    By KnickFan2080 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Jan 28, 2008, 00:17
  5. Knicks Best Game this season vs Cavs
    By Kiyaman in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: Dec 20, 2007, 22:00

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •