Completely non-basketball related, but f***ing awesome.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
There's a Triple Conjunction in the sky right now for all areas that can see the moon. Jupiter, the Moon, and Venus all aligned this weekend and you can see them in the sky.

Go outside and look up people.

Terrible quality cell phone pic from earlier:
photo-10.jpg

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
There's a Triple Conjunction in the sky right now for all areas that can see the moon. Jupiter, the Moon, and Venus all aligned this weekend and you can see them in the sky.

Go outside and look up people.

Terrible quality cell phone pic from earlier:
photo-10.jpg

Uhh i think the astronomy forums is over there...

Lmfao jp thats sick

From Chris Broussard

Sources close to the Milky way galaxy say they're offer stands at Venus, Mars, two moons excluding Earth's, and the rights to Pluto.

The Magic want 3 plants in return and are not very high on Mars. Any deal done with the Milky Way Galaxy would have to include Saturn and the Milky Way Galaxy would have to take back Hedo Turkoglu.

Sources also say that the Andromada Galaxy is also in serious talks with Orlando and are prepaired to offer a package of young planets and moons to build around.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Is this on some end of the world type sh*t? :confused:

Nah it wasn't, it was just something that I noticed and looked up online.

When you look up and see two bright spots right next to a crescent moon over your head, you wanna know what's happening right now.

I like the comments in here tho, funny stuff..

BREAKING NEWS:... Jesus vetos the trade of jupiter, the moon and venus to orlando for "basketball reasons"...

Haha jp. But this is pretty cool stuff. Always interested in astronomy n ish