Tyson Chandler playing through...

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
Word, like I said before there's a difference between being critical of a player which STAT def deserves for the ways he's played. But some of the ppl on here are going way overboard acting like he's Luke Walton with a max contract or something. I still think he'll turn it around by the playoffs.

Yeah so do I... he has lost 10 pounds already he has went from 260 to 250 now and his goal is to be 245... he will come back and we will see a different Knicks team this 2nd half of the season i gurantee you

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
said it before and ill say it again. he's made us a top 10 defensive team in the league (good enough to keep us in contention for a chip), shot an insane percentage from the floor, all while being a verbal floor leader and tone setter. best pickup of the offseason and the perfect move for the franchise. shouldve been an allstar imo the biggest snub.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Hopefully Jorts, also with a wrist injury, can afford Chandler some well earned rest on his return.

Jorts tends to run out of steam very quickly, however, and we'll see how his return after a long hiatus can deal with any exertion on the floor.

Can he be the back up center we so desperately need?

Will he still be hanging on the 3 line?

Will Amar'e play better with Jorts situated spacing?

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Crazy⑧s;212959 said:
Hopefully Jorts, also with a wrist injury, can afford Chandler some well earned rest on his return.

Jorts tends to run out of steam very quickly, however, and we'll see how his return after a long hiatus can deal with any exertion on the floor.

Can he be the back up center we so desperately need?

Will he still be hanging on the 3 line?

Will Amar'e play better with Jorts situated spacing?

I think Jordan also needs some consistent spot minutes. There's no reason to bury him on the bench, other than systematic preferences and tendencies, but even Ian Mahinmi, got some consistent mins down the stretch last year, and about 10+ mins a game this year.

There's no reason we should have had to wait for the return of a 6'10'', undersized, center to spell Tyson -- when we have 7'1'', 245lbs, of Jamaican chilling on the bench in front of Herb Williams.