The crash..

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
black-woman-finally-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-189.gif

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Finally, what the hell happened?Oh, thanks RADY.

What happened was that there was a massive attack (not sure exactly where it came from but i think i know how to avoid it in the future) that injected malicious malware into every single php file of the forum software. Luckily, i got a head up from Crazy8s on the fantasy page about this but wasn't able to do much about it because the timing was terrible, i'm a photographer for our first league basketball team and the game was about to start in two hours. As soon as i got back, i found a backup from about 3 years ago and i managed to restore all the original files and hopefully i haven't missed any. Let me know if you are getting any notifications from your antivirus while browsing the forum (that means some files are still affected), i'll do a re-check anyway today.

unloopme

Benchwarmer
I just got another one of those pop ups if you can please check on the files thanks rady
That's just because you have butt rlley for an avatar, and a hottie in a heatrash sweatshirt for a sig...on a Knicks forum. :whatever:

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Just got a notification from Ad-Aware scanning malicious files while reading your post about that. Maybe that's why it all of a sudden started running last night (don't know why Norton isn't taking care of it). Don't know if it's because of a virus here.

Red

TYPE-A
yo Rady!

Someone Has Infiltrated Your Site. It's Corupted And Compromised.

Get Some F*cking Nerd(s) On The Case Before We All Have To Delete Our Accounts!

Please.

Thanks.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I'm carefully checking every file that has been modified on feb 29th and i think i restored all the corrupted files (with the exception of the mobile theme that still needs to be cleaned). Are you guys still getting notifications? Let me know the exact page you are on when it happens, what theme are you using, what's the browser you're on and what antivirus you're running.

LE: mobile theme has been restored as well. At this moment, i don't believe there are any other harmful files on the forum! Take screenshots if you still have problems, please.

Last edited: