Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 220

Thread: Amare Stoudemire is a human pile of garbage

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Superstar KnicksWillRiseAgain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,164
    Rep Power
    6

    Default The Official Let Out Your Frustration On Amar'e Thread

    That is all. He's getting out-played by Jared Jeffries. Trade him. he's a blackhole and just holds the ball, runs at the basket, and curses.


    THAT IS ALL.

    Last edited by RunningJumper; Feb 29, 2012 at 23:20. Reason: .

  2. #2
    Veteran knicksin60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,678
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I'm not defending him but he doesn't really need to score twenty points a game in order for the Knicks to win.

  3. #3
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    5 STAR THREAD

    This is the realest sh*t any of us ever wrote

  4. #4
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    5 STAR THREAD

    This is the realest sh*t any of us ever wrote
    My dude you are officially my favorite poster on here lmao!
    Especially with this gem




    Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    lol @ this clown im gonna neg rep you and put a one star up your faggit ass no homo

  5. #5
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Im surprised Stat still even has value, i would think no team would want him. If the Knicks dont do somethin soon it might end up that way, I could see them having to waive Amarknee before the start of next season. Novak, Jeffries, and Harrelson would do a much better job filling in, i dont even know why they still play him. Antoni's trying to cut the rotation from 12 to 11, thats an easy solution. Make that pile of human waste sit on the bench. Time for Atari to collect some dust.

    Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    My dude you are officially my favorite poster on here lmao!
    Especially with this gem

    green rep fam

  6. #6
    Veteran KingofNy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,492
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    5-star thread is right! Bravo OP!

    Stat's new nickname is Goof Troop! He plays with NO HUSTLE and NO MOTIVATION. How many times is he gonna get sent packing under the rim? The only time he scores is on open dunks and layups... That's it. He's got no shot, no speed, horrible defense, goofy ass ball handling and NO FEEL for the offense. The only reason I don't think he should be benched is because we need to keep his value up so we can HOPEFULLY trade him.

    Did you guys see the interview where he basically said he didn't play basketball all summer? This guy is turning into Eddy Curry 2.0. Trade him while he still has a little value PLEASE!

  7. #7
    Member CoolRunnings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, Bay Ridge NY
    Posts
    482
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    Im surprised Stat still even has value, i would think no team would want him. If the Knicks dont do somethin soon it might end up that way, I could see them having to waive Amarknee before the start of next season. Novak, Jeffries, and Harrelson would do a much better job filling in, i dont even know why they still play him. Antoni's trying to cut the rotation from 12 to 11, thats an easy solution. Make that pile of human waste sit on the bench. Time for Atari to collect some dust.



    green rep fam
    Like I said in the game thread Amarknee should be laying down the Knicks Friday Night "Blue Carpet," in the paint, he just lets people walk down the lane. We should give him a camera and a mic too "Hey Irving how does it feel to make a layup uncontested"?

  8. #8
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,038
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Ok, this is the official thread for this, any other threads are getting locked that are about Amar'e's sub-par play.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    He should be traded to the WNBA.

  10. #10
    Superstar KnicksWillRiseAgain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,164
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by vpell
    He should be traded to the WNBA.
    Trade him for Cappie Pondexter! She could back up Lin

  11. #11
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,038
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by KnicksWillRiseAgain
    Trade him for Cappie Pondexter! She could back up Lin
    I think you mean putting her at PF instead of Amar'e.

  12. #12
    Veteran StEpHoN_mArBuRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    I still believe in Amare... but this nig gonna have to pick it the **** up quick!

  13. #13
    Superstar nuckles2k2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,172
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by knicksin60
    I'm not defending him but he doesn't really need to score twenty points a game in order for the Knicks to win.
    In the playoffs....yea, he does. 16 games against a total of 4 teams for a championship....3 men making a combined $49M this season? Two of them better give me 20.

  14. #14
    Veteran knicksin60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,678
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by nuckles2k2
    In the playoffs....yea, he does. 16 games against a total of 4 teams for a championship....3 men making a combined $49M this season? Two of them better give me 20.
    Just look at Amar'e as a current version of Larry Johnson.When Larry Johnson started to age he had to adjust his game and play a different role on his team. Amar'e has to do the same thing since he is no longer the player that he use to be.

  15. #15
    ★KNICKS-TAPE★ NYk_Reloaded718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queenz, NY
    Posts
    3,317
    Rep Power
    13

    Default


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: Oct 10, 2011, 23:03
  2. Really Good Article to Hype Tonights Game
    By Oakman88 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Dec 17, 2010, 17:23
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: Dec 17, 2010, 05:02
  4. Knicks meet Amare, important info
    By Paul1355 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Jul 04, 2010, 18:18
  5. Debunking Ape man ancestor myth- WOW.
    By Knicks4lyfe in forum Hangout
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Oct 03, 2009, 22:28

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •