Page 1 of 15 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 220

Thread: Amare Stoudemire is a human pile of garbage

  1. #1
    Superstar KnicksWillRiseAgain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,164
    Rep Power
    6

    Default The Official Let Out Your Frustration On Amar'e Thread

    That is all. He's getting out-played by Jared Jeffries. Trade him. he's a blackhole and just holds the ball, runs at the basket, and curses.


    THAT IS ALL.

    Last edited by RunningJumper; Feb 29, 2012 at 22:20. Reason: .

  2. #2
    Veteran knicksin60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,674
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I'm not defending him but he doesn't really need to score twenty points a game in order for the Knicks to win.

  3. #3
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    5 STAR THREAD

    This is the realest sh*t any of us ever wrote

  4. #4
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,020
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Ok, this is the official thread for this, any other threads are getting locked that are about Amar'e's sub-par play.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    He should be traded to the WNBA.

  6. #6
    Superstar nuckles2k2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,172
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by knicksin60
    I'm not defending him but he doesn't really need to score twenty points a game in order for the Knicks to win.
    In the playoffs....yea, he does. 16 games against a total of 4 teams for a championship....3 men making a combined $49M this season? Two of them better give me 20.

  7. #7
    Veteran StEpHoN_mArBuRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    I still believe in Amare... but this nig gonna have to pick it the **** up quick!

  8. #8
    ★KNICKS-TAPE★ NYk_Reloaded718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queenz, NY
    Posts
    3,317
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    ohhh looky another trade stat thread lol, but seriously calling him a human pile of garbage is a little overboard. He did carry us last season well.. half a season if it wasn't for him we wouldn't be were we are today.

    P.S... yes he sucks still

  9. #9
    Superstar KnicksWillRiseAgain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,164
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by vpell
    He should be traded to the WNBA.
    Trade him for Cappie Pondexter! She could back up Lin

  10. #10
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,020
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by KnicksWillRiseAgain
    Trade him for Cappie Pondexter! She could back up Lin
    I think you mean putting her at PF instead of Amar'e.

  11. #11
    Superstar KnicksWillRiseAgain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,164
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by Almost_famous718
    ohhh looky another trade stat thread lol, but seriously calling him a human pile of garbage is a little overboard. He did carry us last season well.. half a season if it wasn't for him we wouldn't be were we are today.

    P.S... yes he sucks still
    Yeah and Michael Ray Richardson carried us for a year in the 80s, but honestly WHO GIVES A ****S?!?!?!?! All he's done this year is be awful.

  12. #12
    Superstar KnicksWillRiseAgain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,164
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    I think you mean putting her at PF instead of Amar'e.
    She'd probably get dunked on less and actually play D....sure I'd do it.

  13. #13
    Member knickerbocka176's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    298
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    melo's playing less to his ability to. from 45 percent to 39 FG%. stat went from 50 to 45 FG%. you guys are overreacting. so quick to turn on a player. look at the fields thread...wtf one bad game and he shoud be replaced as a starter?

  14. #14
    ★KNICKS-TAPE★ NYk_Reloaded718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queenz, NY
    Posts
    3,317
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by KnicksWillRiseAgain
    Yeah and Michael Ray Richardson carried us for a year in the 80s, but honestly WHO GIVES A ****S?!?!?!?! All he's done this year is be awful.


    simmer down simmer down, email Dolan and rant about your frustration. Im sure everyone knows Amare is not the same Amare by now.

  15. #15
    Veteran knicksin60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,674
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by nuckles2k2
    In the playoffs....yea, he does. 16 games against a total of 4 teams for a championship....3 men making a combined $49M this season? Two of them better give me 20.
    Just look at Amar'e as a current version of Larry Johnson.When Larry Johnson started to age he had to adjust his game and play a different role on his team. Amar'e has to do the same thing since he is no longer the player that he use to be.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: Oct 10, 2011, 22:03
  2. Really Good Article to Hype Tonights Game
    By Oakman88 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Dec 17, 2010, 16:23
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: Dec 17, 2010, 04:02
  4. Knicks meet Amare, important info
    By Paul1355 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Jul 04, 2010, 17:18
  5. Debunking Ape man ancestor myth- WOW.
    By Knicks4lyfe in forum Hangout
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Oct 03, 2009, 21:28

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •