Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Amare Stoudemire is a human pile of garbage

Originally Posted by knickerbocka176
    melo's playing less to his ability to. from 45 percent to 39 FG%. stat went from 50 to 45 FG%. you guys are overreacting. so quick to turn on a player. look at the fields thread...wtf one bad game and he shoud be replaced as a starter?
    Melo and Fields have struggled a bit but Amare has struggled ALL season. He hasn't taken over a game ONCE like Melo has multiple times this season, he hasn't even found his groove and found a way to be effective outside of his game like Landry has.

All he's done is slow down the offense by holding the ball forever, jacked up bad shots, and ran at the basket cursing like a sailor. He is hurting this team. He need's to be traded because he is only going to get much worse with age.

Originally Posted by knickerbocka176
    melo's playing less to his ability to. from 45 percent to 39 FG%. stat went from 50 to 45 FG%. you guys are overreacting. so quick to turn on a player. look at the fields thread...wtf one bad game and he shoud be replaced as a starter?
    STAT has yet to pass the eye test. My loyalty is to the jersey and the team, not to individuals. There's nothing reportedly wrong with STAT...he was **** when Melo was running the point, he was **** when Melo sat out, he was **** when he came back from his leave (save for one game) and he's still ****. Am I not allowed to acknowledge that? Why not?

And I've been saying for A LONG ASS TIME that Fields is not a STARTING SHOOTING GUARD because homie isn't a guard at all. He's a 3 playing 2. I don't want JR to start, I like his instant offense off the bench, I'd rather make a move and get a starting caliber 2. I want everyone playing competently at their natural position.

I dont wanna trade him BUT there are guys I think we can get for him

Paul Millsap
    Luis Scola

are 2 guys I'd rather have

Originally Posted by CA7

Paul Millsap
    Luis Scola

I thought about Milsap, but they are high on Favors, and STAT would be entering his 4th year of his deal when they'd have to worry about re-upping Jefferson. I don't see Utah taking him.

I think Philly is an option. Houston maybe, but that kind of depends on what they do with Patterson and Morris. They might want to see how their young guys develop.

Actually, Morris can and probably will play the 3, so yea...Houston might be an option too.

Originally Posted by CA7

Paul Millsap
    Luis Scola

COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH

DAVID COUGH
    COUGH LEE COUGH COUGH

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    5 STAR THREAD

This is the realest sh*t any of us ever wrote
    My dude you are officially my favorite poster on here lmao!
    Especially with this gem

lol @ this clown im gonna neg rep you and put a one star up your faggit ass no homo

Originally Posted by KnicksWillRiseAgain
    COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH

DAVID COUGH
    COUGH LEE COUGH COUGH
    Might wanna get that cough checked out, seems pretty debilitating.

Lee would be fan****ingtastic, but I don't see why GSW would make that move. At least Utah, Houston, and Philly are all teams that might feel as if they're one piece away and could view STAT as an upgrade (for what reason? I dunno.) But GSW is too far away to take on the 4 years of "way too much mother ****ing money" of STAT when the overall team success payoff might not be right around the corner.

Plus Lee is killing out there for them, no reason to take AmarKNEE StoudemEYEr

Originally Posted by nuckles2k2
    Might wanna get that cough checked out, seems pretty debilitating.

Lee would be fan****ingtastic, but I don't see why GSW would make that move. At least Utah, Houston, and Philly are all teams that might feel as if they're one piece away and could view STAT as an upgrade (for what reason? I dunno.) But GSW is too far away to take on the 4 years of "way too much mother ****ing money" of STAT when the overall team success payoff might not be right around the corner.

Plus Lee is killing out there for them, no reason to take AmarKNEE StoudemEYEr
    They aren't high on Lee from what I heard. Don't like his lack of defense and want a star who will sell tickets. I think Amare will sell tickets and they are in the Dwight Howard hunt so Amare is someone they can say "Hey Dwight we have a co-star for you" with.

Originally Posted by KnicksWillRiseAgain
    They aren't high on Lee from what I heard. Don't like his lack of defense and want a star who will sell tickets. I think Amare will sell tickets and they are in the Dwight Howard hunt so Amare is someone they can say "Hey Dwight we have a co-star for you" with.
    Well if that's the case then Grunwald should be all over this. He would definitely sell tickets out West. He would be putrid playing along side Dwight who occupies massive amounts of space...but that would be his and their problem.

Here's to hoping.

Im surprised Stat still even has value, i would think no team would want him. If the Knicks dont do somethin soon it might end up that way, I could see them having to waive Amarknee before the start of next season. Novak, Jeffries, and Harrelson would do a much better job filling in, i dont even know why they still play him. Antoni's trying to cut the rotation from 12 to 11, thats an easy solution. Make that pile of human waste sit on the bench. Time for Atari to collect some dust.

Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    My dude you are officially my favorite poster on here lmao!
    Especially with this gem

green rep fam

5-star thread is right! Bravo OP!

Stat's new nickname is Goof Troop! He plays with NO HUSTLE and NO MOTIVATION. How many times is he gonna get sent packing under the rim? The only time he scores is on open dunks and layups... That's it. He's got no shot, no speed, horrible defense, goofy ass ball handling and NO FEEL for the offense. The only reason I don't think he should be benched is because we need to keep his value up so we can HOPEFULLY trade him.

Did you guys see the interview where he basically said he didn't play basketball all summer? This guy is turning into Eddy Curry 2.0. Trade him while he still has a little value PLEASE!

Im surprised Stat still even has value, i would think no team would want him. If the Knicks dont do somethin soon it might end up that way, I could see them having to waive Amarknee before the start of next season. Novak, Jeffries, and Harrelson would do a much better job filling in, i dont even know why they still play him. Antoni's trying to cut the rotation from 12 to 11, thats an easy solution. Make that pile of human waste sit on the bench. Time for Atari to collect some dust.

green rep fam
    Like I said in the game thread Amarknee should be laying down the Knicks Friday Night "Blue Carpet," in the paint, he just lets people walk down the lane. We should give him a camera and a mic too "Hey Irving how does it feel to make a layup uncontested"?

Originally Posted by CoolRunnings
    Like I said in the game thread Amarknee should be laying down the Knicks Friday Night "Blue Carpet," in the paint, he just lets people walk down the lane. We should give him a camera and a mic too "Hey Irving how does it feel to make a layup uncontested"?
    ^

+100000000000000000000000000000000000

I counted about 6+ times tonight where Stat just gave the lane to our opponents for easy layups NOT EVEN trying to fill the lane let alone defend the shot. This is trending more than Lin on Twitter after he hit the game winner against Toronto. $100M piece of trash. F Stat.

Can't wait till the trade deadline passes and all you are gonna have to deal with STAT for like 2 or 3 more years