Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415

Thread: Amare Stoudemire is a human pile of garbage

Originally Posted by smokes
    Yes and now he plays with Curry and Ellis and they are still 14-19.
    neither ellis or curry is a true pg

Originally Posted by KnicksWillRiseAgain
    That is all. He's getting out-played by Jared Jeffries. Trade him. he's a blackhole and just holds the ball, runs at the basket, and curses.

THAT IS ALL.

Can anyone deny the facts that Novak is more of a force on offense with his 3 point shooting and Jeffries is more of a force on defense and rebounding than Stat is?

What reason is there to play stat starters minutes anymore? He holds the ball, loses it when he is doubled, has shot terrible from mid range(open shots) and gets his shot blocked every game. He is not intimidating anymore.

If we los 1st round then Stat should get traded for a scoring PF with some defensive skills...I'd rather have Serge Ibaka. Or Pau Gasol.

i was happy to get STAT over DLEE, who took over as much-needed Center presence and go-to team leader with blocks and slams galore. now that Chandler is the true Center and Melo is the true go-to guy, STAT has lost his lustre, and is indeed, playing like a human pile of garbage. of course, that is a way too drastic analogy, funny as it is, but at this point in time, I would prefer DLEE to get those rebounds, work the P&R, and shoot the short jumpers for less money than STAT is giving us for what he's being paid.

DLEE's game steadily improved each year, while STAT has steadily declined since last season's playoff injury. yet after all this garbage talk, I still have faith in him to pull it together, play healthy and happy, and lead us to the promised playoff land.

I'd just like to say RETIRE STAT u gettin outplayed by Old KG. I dont think theres any PF that Amerie has outplayed so far this year.

They should name one of the dumps in New York City after Softemire

Veteran

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    They should name one of the dumps in New York City after Softemire

^ That gave me another idea

I know the Federal Reserve is in NY City too, they should rename it after whoever takes Amarknees spot in the starting lineup

Amare for Dwight Howard straight up at the deadline... DO IT

the only thing i remember from yesterdays game is when Reniassance Man uncontested a shot then Hubie Brown said this is a game you can win on the road and he sounded puzzled why you would not defend the shot.

for those who think he will come back to form, you must live with that sandman in the KIA commericals cause now way in hell this is happening in reality like seeing all those bikini women in the stands

pretty solid outting last night for the garbage man. hes thinner and has more pop, shot is falling, etc. Basically all the things I said earlier in the thread... His performance is steady improving.

To the guy who took issue with STAT's peak performance coming at the end of the season.... Isn't that when you want a player to be performing at his peak? I understand that he's been a disappointment so far this year but if he plays like a beast for us through the playoff's, isn't that better then having a 9 game 30+ point streak and then being injured or playing poorly during the playoffs?

His defense is improving and with Woodson at the helm i expect that the Renaissance Man will continue to play well for us at both ends.

Veteran

Yes^^, he was back to playing paint ball again, no longer lurking around the 3 point line.

I hope D'Ant was watching the game and taking notes. Both Stat and Melo was playing their game and neither played selfishly...in fact, the whole team was laughing and having fun, it didn't look like they were missing Pringles at all.