Amare Stoudemire is a human pile of garbage

The Official Let Out Your Frustration On Amar'e Thread

That is all. He's getting out-played by Jared Jeffries. Trade him. he's a blackhole and just holds the ball, runs at the basket, and curses.

THAT IS ALL.

pile-of-garbage.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

knicksin60

Starter
I'm not defending him but he doesn't really need to score twenty points a game in order for the Knicks to win.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Ok, this is the official thread for this, any other threads are getting locked that are about Amar'e's sub-par play.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
I'm not defending him but he doesn't really need to score twenty points a game in order for the Knicks to win.

In the playoffs....yea, he does. 16 games against a total of 4 teams for a championship....3 men making a combined $49M this season? Two of them better give me 20.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
ohhh looky another trade stat thread lol, but seriously calling him a human pile of garbage is a little overboard. He did carry us last season well.. half a season if it wasn't for him we wouldn't be were we are today.

P.S... yes he sucks still :boohoo:

ohhh looky another trade stat thread lol, but seriously calling him a human pile of garbage is a little overboard. He did carry us last season well.. half a season if it wasn't for him we wouldn't be were we are today.

P.S... yes he sucks still :boohoo:
Yeah and Michael Ray Richardson carried us for a year in the 80s, but honestly WHO GIVES A ****S?!?!?!?! All he's done this year is be awful.

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
melo's playing less to his ability to. from 45 percent to 39 FG%. stat went from 50 to 45 FG%. you guys are overreacting. so quick to turn on a player. look at the fields thread...wtf one bad game and he shoud be replaced as a starter?

knicksin60

Starter
In the playoffs....yea, he does. 16 games against a total of 4 teams for a championship....3 men making a combined $49M this season? Two of them better give me 20.

Just look at Amar'e as a current version of Larry Johnson.When Larry Johnson started to age he had to adjust his game and play a different role on his team. Amar'e has to do the same thing since he is no longer the player that he use to be.

melo's playing less to his ability to. from 45 percent to 39 FG%. stat went from 50 to 45 FG%. you guys are overreacting. so quick to turn on a player. look at the fields thread...wtf one bad game and he shoud be replaced as a starter?
Melo and Fields have struggled a bit but Amare has struggled ALL season. He hasn't taken over a game ONCE like Melo has multiple times this season, he hasn't even found his groove and found a way to be effective outside of his game like Landry has.

All he's done is slow down the offense by holding the ball forever, jacked up bad shots, and ran at the basket cursing like a sailor. He is hurting this team. He need's to be traded because he is only going to get much worse with age.

nuckles2k2

Superstar

STAT has yet to pass the eye test. My loyalty is to the jersey and the team, not to individuals. There's nothing reportedly wrong with STAT...he was shit when Melo was running the point, he was shit when Melo sat out, he was shit when he came back from his leave (save for one game) and he's still shit. Am I not allowed to acknowledge that? Why not?

And I've been saying for A LONG ASS TIME that Fields is not a STARTING SHOOTING GUARD because homie isn't a guard at all. He's a 3 playing 2. I don't want JR to start, I like his instant offense off the bench, I'd rather make a move and get a starting caliber 2. I want everyone playing competently at their natural position.

CA7

Scoring Champ
I dont wanna trade him BUT there are guys I think we can get for him

Paul Millsap
Luis Scola

are 2 guys I'd rather have

nuckles2k2

Superstar
I dont wanna trade him BUT there are guys I think we can get for him

Paul Millsap
Luis Scola

are 2 guys I'd rather have

I thought about Milsap, but they are high on Favors, and STAT would be entering his 4th year of his deal when they'd have to worry about re-upping Jefferson. I don't see Utah taking him.

I think Philly is an option. Houston maybe, but that kind of depends on what they do with Patterson and Morris. They might want to see how their young guys develop.