Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Amare Stoudemire is a human pile of garbage

Originally Posted by BIG APPLE SPORTS
    Trust me on a day to day basis i have seen so many bandwagons jumped off of in new york. One thing NY fans don't have is patience, we want bragging rights for something and if that means being a Miami Heat fan just to say my fave team won a championship happens alot.
    Yep this guy is so right most of our fans are bandwagoners. Those ****ing bandwagon fans who sold out MSG for almost every game in 2009. They were only watching to see Chris Duhon and Wilson Chandler!

****ing bandwagon fans! LeBron knew when Duhon left for Orlando the Knicks arena would be silent! Thats why he went to Miami where the fans are so loyal and they get to all the games early and they don't all do blow in the parking lot before the game!

Wanna point out David Lee had like 15 boards and 20 points tonight...Let's see how Amare's stat line compares to that tomorrow.

Originally Posted by KnicksWillRiseAgain
    Yep this guy is so right most of our fans are bandwagoners. Those ****ing bandwagon fans who sold out MSG for almost every game in 2009. They were only watching to see Chris Duhon and Wilson Chandler!

****ing bandwagon fans! LeBron knew when Duhon left for Orlando the Knicks arena would be silent! Thats why he went to Miami where the fans are so loyal and they get to all the games early and they don't all do blow in the parking lot before the game!
    I didn't say loyal Knick fans i said new york sports fans will one day be hardcore Knicks fans then if the Mets are doing good they will salute them that's how we are.I know so many people who say their fave team is the Knicks but still want Lebron to win a championship before they would want the Knicks to win one.

Wanna point out David Lee had like 15 boards and 20 points tonight...Let's see how Amare's stat line compares to that tomorrow.
    Did David Lee lead us to any .500+ seasons? I'd love Lee right now but 99% of the people saying they want Lee over Amare were saying the complete opposite last offseason.

Man, this site is full of Ho'cakes, real talk!

Superstar

Want to point out that David Lee lost again, and is (yet again) on a losing team despite having team mates such as Curry, and Ellis, and -of course- a head coach that people were calling to replace D'Antoni last year. Has Lee ever played for a winning team (let alone a playoff team)?

Those ****ing bandwagon fans who sold out MSG for almost every game in 2009. They were only watching to see Chris Duhon and Wilson Chandler!
    We had bandwagon fans in 2009? And they came to see Duhon and Chandler?

Superstar

Originally Posted by TakMan
    Want to point out that David Lee lost again, and is (yet again) on a losing team despite having team mates such as Curry, and Ellis, and -of course- a head coach that people were calling to replace D'Antoni last year. Has Lee ever played for a winning team (let alone a playoff team)?
    Thank u, please stop this Lee crap, dude is not better than STAT, and he's not a game changer, i don't care how many rebounds he gets.He spent 5 years here, and averaged around 12 and 8, and we won around 24 games a year, stop it people.

Veteran

You guys are a bunch of fickle b*****s!!!! Those of us posting before we got STAT actually wanted to keep David Lee. What was wrong with a solid double-double guy??? Would have cheaper than STAT and a true KNICK as well. But no. Instead the KNICKS did the knee-jerk move after whiffing on Lebron and OVERPAID for STAT, bad knees and all. The Bulls did the same thing with Carlos Boozer.

Then the whole board had a party, acronyms and all. I didn't know what STAT stood for, but I got schooled quickly. Then when it was pointed out STAT was injury prone and never did anything in PHOENIX, you weren't a KNICK fan anymore. Then STAT came in and said all the right things and that was that.

So bottom-line? SHUT-UP!!! STAT is who anybody who really knows basketball thought he was: An over paid double-double guy that NEEDS the ball in his hand. Tyson is making STAT look bad because he can put up the same numbers without needing the ball. Get used to STAT in a KNICKS because he is so overpaid and untradable, I have.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

^ This guy supported Curry, Crawford and Isiah hardcore, but finally makes sense now.

Superstar

Originally Posted by metrocard
    ^ This guy supported Curry, Crawford and Isiah hardcore, but finally makes sense now.
    LOL, that was funny.

Veteran

Snake vs Mongoose seems like old times....Rubio doing his thing in Minnie... the world is a crazy place....

Originally Posted by TakMan
    +1

I can't believe I left this board for like 2 weeks and this thread is the kind of **** that is posted here.

Veteran

Originally Posted by fender0577
    LOL, that was funny.
    And Metro KNOWS I never supported Isiah; Craw is playing for Portland and E-City for Miami so both will probably make it farther in the playoffs than our KNICKS

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    And Metro KNOWS I never supported Isiah; Craw is playing for Portland and E-City for Miami so both will probably make it farther in the playoffs than our KNICKS
    Portland isnt going anywhere.