Amare Stoudemire is a human pile of garbage

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
LOL @ the never ending stat Rants.

We can only talk about how much stat sucks, and present trade ideas. In reality the league is updated on players and im pretty sure they notice stat sucks just like us.

Lets say your a GM, would you come to the knicks about a trade for stat?? unless your the bobcats, wizards, raptors, hornets or kings NO WAY IN HELL your coming to the knicks to see about stat. Unless there is a team who has a player on the trading block that you would like to acquire and you feel will benefit the team. Like David Lee <--- warriors are including him in a deal to get rid of monta ellis ( so the rumors say) this is where you call up the Warriors about a possible trade.

Do you Honestly think, our front office is going to trade away the guy that made the Knicks relevant?

More importantly do you not realize this is THE NEW YORK KNICKS, believe it or not, though stat sucks people still buy his jerseys and he still sells tickets and puts a$$es in those seats. Linsanity is the new "big thing" but, dont think for one second there aren't alot of fans who come to see Carmelo and Stat play.
You really think our front office is trading away AMARE STOUDEMIRE for a player of less popularity and less of a big name? Dolan will Veto this.

Rant, Rant, and Rant about stat all you want, the only player this front office would have a possibility of trading stat for and get back a high value for him would be Dwight Howard, if the magic became desperate.

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Kevin Love > Amare
Dirk Nowitzki > Amare
Lamarcus Aldrige> Amare
Blake Griffen > Amare
Pau Gasol > Amare
Chris Bosh > Amare

^^^Those are just all stars

David Lee> Amare
Paul Milsap> Amre
Al Jefferson> Amare
Tim Duncan> Amare
Kris Humphries> Amare
Andrea Bargarni> Amare
Anderson Verajo> Amare
Demarcus Cousins>Amare

johnstarky

Rotation player
Kevin Love > Amare
Dirk Nowitzki > Amare
Lamarcus Aldrige> Amare
Blake Griffen > Amare
Pau Gasol > Amare
Chris Bosh > Amare

David Lee> Amare
Paul Milsap> Amre
Al Jefferson> Amare
Tim Duncan> Amare
Kris Humphries> Amare
Andrea Bargarni> Amare
Anderson Verajo> Amare
Demarcus Cousins>Amare

How about compare their overall careers to Amar'e's overall career? It's easy to take a sample size of games of a player and use it to compare him to other players who are performing better than him throughout half a season. That isn't a fair comparison.

NYk_Reloaded718

&#9733;KNICKS-TAPE&#9733;
Kevin Love > Amare
Dirk Nowitzki > Amare
Lamarcus Aldrige> Amare
Blake Griffen > Amare
Pau Gasol > Amare
Chris Bosh > Amare

David Lee> Amare
Paul Milsap> Amre
Al Jefferson> Amare
Tim Duncan> Amare
Kris Humphries> Amare
Andrea Bargarni> Amare
Anderson Verajo> Amare
Demarcus Cousins>Amare
humprhies and Varejo over stat really :teeth: i'll have to disagree with you there homie.

u guys all call yourselves knicks fan yet all u do Is bag on players when they rnt playing at an elite level...yes amare isnt playing well but every1 saying "trade him he sucks" isn't going to help
is a player not allowed to have an off year anymore?
the guy is coming off an injury where he couldn't play all off season and now has to find a way to fit in...he is trying and thts wat matters its not like he is going out there and not doing anything...if nothing else he is attracting the d

I hope u all realize tht once he starts playing at the elite level again u will all b kissing his ass...and remember we wouldn't b where we r 2day without him because do u really think melo, chandler, Davis, etc would have come here if it wasnt for him...you can answer tht for yourselves and stop hating

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Kevin Love > Amare
Dirk Nowitzki > Amare
Lamarcus Aldrige> Amare
Blake Griffen > Amare
Pau Gasol > Amare
Chris Bosh > Amare

David Lee> Amare
Paul Milsap> Amre
Al Jefferson> Amare
Tim Duncan> Amare
Kris Humphries> Amare
Andrea Bargarni> Amare
Anderson Verajo> Amare
Demarcus Cousins>Amare

i don't think any of your non allstars are better than amare, with the exception of maybe bargnani who was just getting to the point of surpassing him before the calf injury.

Last edited:

elcol

Rotation player
melo's playing less to his ability to. from 45 percent to 39 FG%. stat went from 50 to 45 FG%. you guys are overreacting. so quick to turn on a player. look at the fields thread...wtf one bad game and he shoud be replaced as a starter?

thank you...people are very quick to say something on this board as long as it is very radical..

fender0577

Rotation player
This is a fan* site act like it
:agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed:Calm down people, we just need PRACTICE.

New New York

Quiet Storm
This is the most simplistic way of viewing things to just simply dismiss a player after a poor showing in 33 games!

Same people shouting Amare was MVP last season have turned! SMH

Whats going to happen when Lin actully slumps next year or even this year?

No one..... I mean no one on this forum was second guessing the signing this time last year! He was getting compared to Patrick Ewing even!

Give it 12 more games (I know that's an eternity to the fickle fans on this forum) and I assure you we'll see that Stat still brings a lot to the table

This is no different from all the Dantoni haters just 3 weeks back....notice they have gotten quiet of late....can't wait til Stat humbles his hate pack too!!!!

skisloper

Starter
This is the most simplistic way of viewing things to just simply dismiss a player after a poor showing in 33 games!

Same people shouting Amare was MVP last season have turned! SMH

Whats going to happen when Lin actully slumps next year or even this year?

No one..... I mean no one on this forum was second guessing the signing this time last year! He was getting compared to Patrick Ewing even!

Give it 12 more games (I know that's an eternity to the fickle fans on this forum) and I assure you we'll see that Stat still brings a lot to the table

This is no different from all the Dantoni haters just 3 weeks back....notice they have gotten quiet of late....can't wait til Stat humbles his hate pack too!!!!

What you seem to be missing is amare has 4 years at 20 million letf on his contract. I personally do not think he is worth that based on the Knicks current situation. If he can be traded and the money used more wisely it will give us a chance to build on what we already have......We all pray he snaps his game back but to rid the organization of a 20 million dollar contract is a good thing

smokes

Huge Member
I still think it's crazy how reactionary fans are here... "Realists exposing idealists"? How about cynics arguing with optimists, that's all I see here.

Yeah I'm optimistic that STAT will return to good form because regardless of whether I would want it or not, there is no way he's gonna be traded. We are stuck with STAT so why not root for him to succeed instead of bitching and moaning in every thread about him?

Seriously, from the kinds of people who post about how much they wanna trade STAT I've also seen suggestions that we trade Lin, Fields, Melo, Tyson... Pretty much anyone is fair game for these people :lol:

Oh no Lin had one bad game trade him! Oh no he went 10pts 5 assists on 50% shooting in the first half but we're losing... TRADE HIM! Baron is playing well for the first time BENCH LIN!!! Fields didn't play well last night trade him immediately regardless of his great performances for the past months! Tyson is a great player and I love him and he basically upgraded our defense from last to top 10 alone but trade him for Dwight Howard because he like, wears a superman costume while dunking and shit!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

fakeknicksfan

Benchwarmer
STAT needs to get his shit straight. Play D, chase the ball, don't just ****ing stands over there and watch. You don't get paid 20 million to stand there watch, you pay 10k for the season ticket for that!

NYk_Reloaded718

&#9733;KNICKS-TAPE&#9733;
amare-stoudemire-brother-dies1.png

metrocard

Legend
How's that decision worked out for Phoenix again?

Phoneix has one of the best centers in the NBA in Marcin Gortat and Markieff Morris, a Rasheed Wallace type PF... has crazy potential. Phoneix is doing fine without Amare. They need a SG and a SF tho.

delat27

Rookie
u guys r such morons!!!!

Amare cant play and we should trade him????wut a joke!!!r u guys even real knicks fans...he gave us what we have now!!!he did no one else he took the first step to make us contendors again...
he came here and risked it all to try to build a team...and a true player aint the one that scored 40 points a game that doesnt win rings a team wins games!!!and u saw that last year with miami and u seen it years before...
the knicks finally have a chance to win a ring and ur complaining that amare doesnt score 20 + a game...he doesnt need to!!!we got the deepest team in the nba, he doesnt score but others do...learn the game before talking about it...u could be the best player in the world but this aint a one guy sport!!!u need a team to win it all not just one great or even two...u need wut we have!!!!AND ITS ALL COMING TO PLACE YOU WILL SEE...I SMELL THE RING ALREADY!!!