Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Amare Stoudemire is a human pile of garbage

This is the most simplistic way of viewing things to just simply dismiss a player after a poor showing in 33 games!

Same people shouting Amare was MVP last season have turned! SMH

Whats going to happen when Lin actully slumps next year or even this year?

No one..... I mean no one on this forum was second guessing the signing this time last year! He was getting compared to Patrick Ewing even!

Give it 12 more games (I know that's an eternity to the fickle fans on this forum) and I assure you we'll see that Stat still brings a lot to the table

This is no different from all the Dantoni haters just 3 weeks back....notice they have gotten quiet of late....can't wait til Stat humbles his hate pack too!!!!

Veteran

Originally Posted by New New York
    This is the most simplistic way of viewing things to just simply dismiss a player after a poor showing in 33 games!

Same people shouting Amare was MVP last season have turned! SMH

Whats going to happen when Lin actully slumps next year or even this year?

No one..... I mean no one on this forum was second guessing the signing this time last year! He was getting compared to Patrick Ewing even!

Give it 12 more games (I know that's an eternity to the fickle fans on this forum) and I assure you we'll see that Stat still brings a lot to the table

This is no different from all the Dantoni haters just 3 weeks back....notice they have gotten quiet of late....can't wait til Stat humbles his hate pack too!!!!

What you seem to be missing is amare has 4 years at 20 million letf on his contract. I personally do not think he is worth that based on the Knicks current situation. If he can be traded and the money used more wisely it will give us a chance to build on what we already have......We all pray he snaps his game back but to rid the organization of a 20 million dollar contract is a good thing

I still think it's crazy how reactionary fans are here... "Realists exposing idealists"? How about cynics arguing with optimists, that's all I see here.

Yeah I'm optimistic that STAT will return to good form because regardless of whether I would want it or not, there is no way he's gonna be traded. We are stuck with STAT so why not root for him to succeed instead of bitching and moaning in every thread about him?

Seriously, from the kinds of people who post about how much they wanna trade STAT I've also seen suggestions that we trade Lin, Fields, Melo, Tyson... Pretty much anyone is fair game for these people

Oh no Lin had one bad game trade him! Oh no he went 10pts 5 assists on 50% shooting in the first half but we're losing... TRADE HIM! Baron is playing well for the first time BENCH LIN!!! Fields didn't play well last night trade him immediately regardless of his great performances for the past months! Tyson is a great player and I love him and he basically upgraded our defense from last to top 10 alone but trade him for Dwight Howard because he like, wears a superman costume while dunking and ****!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

STAT needs to get his **** straight. Play D, chase the ball, don't just ****ing stands over there and watch. You don't get paid 20 million to stand there watch, you pay 10k for the season ticket for that!

Veteran

Originally Posted by Almost_famous718
    Love your Novak sig, do u use photoshop to edit the vid?

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Love your Novak sig, do u use photoshop to edit the vid?
    lol nah bro, i was reading some article and someone had this gif in their comment so i hi-jacked it & thanks

Originally Posted by TakMan
    How's that decision worked out for Phoenix again?
    It got them a good center who's solid on both ends of the floor, they have a pick, and have room for two max players the up-coming off-season.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by TakMan
    How's that decision worked out for Phoenix again?
    Phoneix has one of the best centers in the NBA in Marcin Gortat and Markieff Morris, a Rasheed Wallace type PF... has crazy potential. Phoneix is doing fine without Amare. They need a SG and a SF tho.

Default u guys r such morons!!!!

Amare cant play and we should trade him????wut a joke!!!r u guys even real knicks fans...he gave us what we have now!!!he did no one else he took the first step to make us contendors again...
    he came here and risked it all to try to build a team...and a true player aint the one that scored 40 points a game that doesnt win rings a team wins games!!!and u saw that last year with miami and u seen it years before...
    the knicks finally have a chance to win a ring and ur complaining that amare doesnt score 20 + a game...he doesnt need to!!!we got the deepest team in the nba, he doesnt score but others do...learn the game before talking about it...u could be the best player in the world but this aint a one guy sport!!!u need a team to win it all not just one great or even two...u need wut we have!!!!AND ITS ALL COMING TO PLACE YOU WILL SEE...I SMELL THE RING ALREADY!!!

@delat27: it isn't about scoring at all. It's about his effort (lack thereof) and efficiency. I think we all agree Amare averaging less points wouldn't be a problem. However, he needs to be visible while on the court, we want to see some understading of how our defense works and effort to grab boards, block shots. At this point Amare isn't even guarding or setting screens. He misses his explosiveness and the "star" factor. I'm far from claiming we should trade him. I know what he brought to this organization, but it's about time to put the "celebrity responsibilities" aside, to stop making excuses and stop bragging. He needs to find his game. We're paying him $20M/year not for posting pictures of what he's eating, but for playing at a certain level. I understand he's going through a tough year and I'm giving him time, but if nothing changed when the season is over I'd consider jumping on the "trade STAT" train.

Veteran

Originally Posted by delat27
    Amare cant play and we should trade him????wut a joke!!!r u guys even real knicks fans...he gave us what we have now!!!he did no one else he took the first step to make us contendors again...
    he came here and risked it all to try to build a team...and a true player aint the one that scored 40 points a game that doesnt win rings a team wins games!!!and u saw that last year with miami and u seen it years before...
    the knicks finally have a chance to win a ring and ur complaining that amare doesnt score 20 + a game...he doesnt need to!!!we got the deepest team in the nba, he doesnt score but others do...learn the game before talking about it...u could be the best player in the world but this aint a one guy sport!!!u need a team to win it all not just one great or even two...u need wut we have!!!!AND ITS ALL COMING TO PLACE YOU WILL SEE...I SMELL THE RING ALREADY!!!

he risked it all ???
    We were the only team to offer him a 100 million dollar deal that a risk ?
    with that said I am thrilled we signed Amare and what he has brought to the Knicks......That does not change the fact that at this time we can do better with the 20 million......If we cannot trade him then his role needs to be defined.....I guy just does not lose his talent.....
    Most guys on this board have been there thru bad bad times....sorry if its clearer to some then others that for 20 million we can do better is possible ??????

20 MILLION!!!!!!!

Superstar

Originally Posted by smokes
    I still think it's crazy how reactionary fans are here... "Realists exposing idealists"? How about cynics arguing with optimists, that's all I see here.

Yeah I'm optimistic that STAT will return to good form because regardless of whether I would want it or not, there is no way he's gonna be traded. We are stuck with STAT so why not root for him to succeed instead of bitching and moaning in every thread about him?

Seriously, from the kinds of people who post about how much they wanna trade STAT I've also seen suggestions that we trade Lin, Fields, Melo, Tyson... Pretty much anyone is fair game for these people

Oh no Lin had one bad game trade him! Oh no he went 10pts 5 assists on 50% shooting in the first half but we're losing... TRADE HIM! Baron is playing well for the first time BENCH LIN!!! Fields didn't play well last night trade him immediately regardless of his great performances for the past months! Tyson is a great player and I love him and he basically upgraded our defense from last to top 10 alone but trade him for Dwight Howard because he like, wears a superman costume while dunking and ****!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Agree competely.... forums are kinda crazy with the fair-weather flip flopping fans. I hope they don't live their lives out like they act on these forums.

i dont think its amares fault we offered him 100 mil. someone offers you 100 mil to do something your good at you dont say no. now with that said if for some reason your rusty and cant find a groove in what you are doing for an amount of time that doesnt mean you wont start to get back into the thing you were really good at. for instance ive played guitar for 7 years and stoped for the summer into november recently started playing again. my hands were not use to moving up and down the guitar anymore and it took some time for me to get it together.
    NOW who says thats any different to what Amare is going through (dont be a smart ass). let him find his groove if we're winning let it be he's trying and for all of you who dont see that are in the state in which you believe in him failing so much that no matter what he does you will see him fail.(took 3 years psychology) now lets say you have faith in Mr. Stat your state of mind will be much different. SO FOR NOW let it be give it time. NO TRADES. this our knicks team. lets show some love.

Originally Posted by knickerbocka176
    i dont think its amares fault we offered him 100 mil. someone offers you 100 mil to do something your good at you dont say no. now with that said if for some reason your rusty and cant find a groove in what you are doing for an amount of time that doesnt mean you wont start to get back into the thing you were really good at. for instance ive played guitar for 7 years and stoped for the summer into november recently started playing again. my hands were not use to moving up and down the guitar anymore and it took some time for me to get it together.
    NOW who says thats any different to what Amare is going through (dont be a smart ass). let him find his groove if we're winning let it be he's trying and for all of you who dont see that are in the state in which you believe in him failing so much that no matter what he does you will see him fail.(took 3 years psychology) now lets say you have faith in Mr. Stat your state of mind will be much different. SO FOR NOW let it be give it time. NO TRADES. this our knicks team. lets show some love.
    Are you on a 100 million dollar contract to play guitar?