Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 220

Thread: Amare Stoudemire is a human pile of garbage

  1. #106
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Always Teh Same Problem!!!

    WE CAN DO BETTER WITH 20 MILLION???now that we done what we have right?
    thats always how it works always want more for ur money!!!
    but at this moment we r just great were we r...i would love to see u guys come back and play afyer wut has happened to him this year!!!!!the kncks have with wut is going on with the mthis season the real cinderela story...we have it all and u guys wanna ruin it cuz in ur opinion amare gets paid to much!!!lololololol...lucky for the real knick fans u dont own the knicks!!!owe and more thing we will all see soon a movie coming out about linsanity and these knicks!!!!about the role of each one of them on this team!!

  2. #107
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,012
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by delat27
    WE CAN DO BETTER WITH 20 MILLION???now that we done what we have right?
    thats always how it works always want more for ur money!!!
    but at this moment we r just great were we r...i would love to see u guys come back and play afyer wut has happened to him this year!!!!!the kncks have with wut is going on with the mthis season the real cinderela story...we have it all and u guys wanna ruin it cuz in ur opinion amare gets paid to much!!!lololololol...lucky for the real knick fans u dont own the knicks!!!owe and more thing we will all see soon a movie coming out about linsanity and these knicks!!!!about the role of each one of them on this team!!
    So what happens if some of our players decide to play elsewhere because of Amar'e's contract and Amar'e is still playing the same?

    Since Amar'e can't change his contract to take less he can at least buy Lin and the others penthouses and cars or whatever.

  3. #108
    ★KNICKS-TAPE★ NYk_Reloaded718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queenz, NY
    Posts
    3,317
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by delat27
    WE CAN DO BETTER WITH 20 MILLION???now that we done what we have right?
    thats always how it works always want more for ur money!!!
    but at this moment we r just great were we r...i would love to see u guys come back and play afyer wut has happened to him this year!!!!!the kncks have with wut is going on with the mthis season the real cinderela story...we have it all and u guys wanna ruin it cuz in ur opinion amare gets paid to much!!!lololololol...lucky for the real knick fans u dont own the knicks!!!owe and more thing we will all see soon a movie coming out about linsanity and these knicks!!!!about the role of each one of them on this team!!

  4. #109
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    Default loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

    Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo l!!!!!!

  5. #110
    ★KNICKS-TAPE★ NYk_Reloaded718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queenz, NY
    Posts
    3,317
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by delat27
    Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo l!!!!!!

  6. #111
    Superstar elcol's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    620
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    sometimes I wonder if some of you guys are just posting stuff to look cynical and different-minded. it is ABSURD to say that amar'e is past his prime after half of a season and that he will never return to his prime form.

    honestly are starting to question if some of you can find the most ****ing outrageous thing to say and post it on this forum so other people think you're cool. take it easy, his brother just died and he knows how to (and is) regaining his explosiveness by losing the muscle he gained. the reality is that his defense is not up to par but his offense is definitely improving specifically his SHOT SELECTION.

  7. #112
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,674
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by Almost_famous718
    Thats awesome.......have been a bit redundant and although tempted now I will stay quiet the old fashion way

  8. #113
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Finally!!!

    Originally Posted by elcol
    sometimes I wonder if some of you guys are just posting stuff to look cynical and different-minded. it is ABSURD to say that amar'e is past his prime after half of a season and that he will never return to his prime form.

    honestly are starting to question if some of you can find the most ****ing outrageous thing to say and post it on this forum so other people think you're cool. take it easy, his brother just died and he knows how to (and is) regaining his explosiveness by losing the muscle he gained. the reality is that his defense is not up to par but his offense is definitely improving specifically his SHOT SELECTION.
    FINALLY SOME ONE THAT THINKS!!!!AGREE WITH U A 100%

  9. #114
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by elcol
    sometimes I wonder if some of you guys are just posting stuff to look cynical and different-minded. it is ABSURD to say that amar'e is past his prime after half of a season and that he will never return to his prime form.

    honestly are starting to question if some of you can find the most ****ing outrageous thing to say and post it on this forum so other people think you're cool. take it easy, his brother just died and he knows how to (and is) regaining his explosiveness by losing the muscle he gained. the reality is that his defense is not up to par but his offense is definitely improving specifically his SHOT SELECTION.

    It isn't absurd.
    Watch the games.
    Amare isn't mobile.
    Horrible at setting screens
    Easy to block.
    No defense.
    Amare plays like he's afraid to get injured again. He's softer than Keith Van Horn at this point. The fact he's a poor teammate (doesn't pass well, set screens well, post defense, rotating) when he isn't scoring; he becomes a GHOST on the court. These are the facts, watch the game and you will see.

    He was like this in Phoneix, this is nothing new. You shouldnt be upset if its new to you.

    and to all these punks saying we're not Knick fans because we're not sucking Amare's limpdick can really cut that BS. I'm one of the most diehard Knicks fans you can find. I supported this team hard when Lavar Postell was our future, doesn't matter to me; I love this team. That goes for everyone who sees Amare's limitation, they're REAL Knick fans, as real as you or more real. So enough of that caca, okay?

  10. #115
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,012
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    It isn't absurd.
    Watch the games.
    Amare isn't mobile.
    Horrible at setting screens
    Easy to block.
    No defense.
    Amare plays like he's afraid to get injured again. He's softer than Keith Van Horn at this point. The fact he's a poor teammate (doesn't pass well, set screens well, post defense, rotating) when he isn't scoring; he becomes a GHOST on the court. These are the facts, watch the game and you will see.

    He was like this in Phoneix, this is nothing new. You shouldnt be upset if its new to you.

    and to all these punks saying we're not Knick fans because we're not sucking Amare's limpdick can really cut that BS. I'm one of the most diehard Knicks fans you can find. I supported this team hard when Lavar Postell was our future, doesn't matter to me; I love this team. That goes for everyone who sees Amare's limitation, they're REAL Knick fans, as real as you or more real. So enough of that caca, okay?
    Excellent post.

    Amar'e wasn't a true Sun, so what makes any of you think he's a true Knick? He's true to team money if you wanna go there. Don't tell us we're not true Knicks fans. Root for the name on the jersey first, not the name on the back.

  11. #116
    Superstar elcol's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    620
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    It isn't absurd.
    Watch the games.
    Amare isn't mobile.
    Horrible at setting screens
    Easy to block.
    No defense.
    Amare plays like he's afraid to get injured again. He's softer than Keith Van Horn at this point. The fact he's a poor teammate (doesn't pass well, set screens well, post defense, rotating) when he isn't scoring; he becomes a GHOST on the court. These are the facts, watch the game and you will see.

    He was like this in Phoneix, this is nothing new. You shouldnt be upset if its new to you.

    and to all these punks saying we're not Knick fans because we're not sucking Amare's limpdick can really cut that BS. I'm one of the most diehard Knicks fans you can find. I supported this team hard when Lavar Postell was our future, doesn't matter to me; I love this team. That goes for everyone who sees Amare's limitation, they're REAL Knick fans, as real as you or more real. So enough of that caca, okay?
    im not saying anybody isn't a knick fan, we are all big knick fans on this board..(expect quiggle..). I have been watching each game and I under stand how people see amare looking like trash out there, but I honestly believe that he is improving even though it is minimal, his shot selection, screens, ball movement and even signs of some real defensive effort are starting to shine through all of the negativity given to him

  12. #117
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    Excellent post.

    Amar'e wasn't a true Sun, so what makes any of you think he's a true Knick? He's true to team money if you wanna go there. Don't tell us we're not true Knicks fans. Root for the name on the jersey first, not the name on the back.
    LOL...thats what im doin !!!ur rooting for our distruction!!!thats for sure...wut u suggest trade amare and start over again...think before u type!!!the knicks have it all right now...and when we become champs im gonna rub it in all ur faces!!!knicks never win championships cuz of people like u...always wanting something new if wut we have doesnt produce wut u want!!!a player in one team could score 40 and in another only score 10 and be a champ in that team...and there and great examples of that(kidd, garnett, etc...)only the true players that r willing to risk it all for the team r the true players...and thats amare and about any player on these knicks!!!

  13. #118
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    We honestly don't need STAT...not to sound like a hater, but look at this team.

    1 - Lin
    2 - Smith
    3 - Fields
    4 - Anthony
    5 - Chandler

    4 out 1 in motion type offense. We'll move the ball...1-4 can all pass the ball well, Chandler can handle the middle and can get help on the boards from Melo and Fields.


    Bench
    Davis - passer
    Shumpert - slasher SG/SF
    Novak - sharpshooter SF/PF
    Jefferies - intangibles PF/C

    I like that team. alot.

  14. #119
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,012
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by delat27
    LOL...thats what im doin !!!ur rooting for our distruction!!!thats for sure...wut u suggest trade amare and start over again...think before u type!!!the knicks have it all right now...and when we become champs im gonna rub it in all ur faces!!!knicks never win championships cuz of people like u...always wanting something new if wut we have doesnt produce wut u want!!!a player in one team could score 40 and in another only score 10 and be a champ in that team...and there and great examples of that(kidd, garnett, etc...)only the true players that r willing to risk it all for the team r the true players...and thats amare and about any player on these knicks!!!
    You're right. After Amar'e's game last night, he has shown me his risks it all for this team. The storm of air he took from his opponents going by him almost fogged his goggles, yet he kept playing.

  15. #120
    ★KNICKS-TAPE★ NYk_Reloaded718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queenz, NY
    Posts
    3,317
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Lol@ some of you blaming Stoudemires poor production on the court on his brother passing away (R.I.P Hazell). Unless you have not been watching the Knicks because your a time warner cable owner, and just didn't feel like streaming the games at the time being, you would know Amare has been playing like crap ever since the start of the season. His brothers death may be somewhat part of the reason but stat has been playing like this even before that.

    ALL EXCUSES ARE DOWN THE DRAIN

    - But wait we have no point guard stat needs a point guard

    - But wait we had a short pre season & training camp

    - But wait he added more weight

    - But wait Carmelo is ball hogging

    - But wait no ones passing stat the ball

    - But wait take it easy on him his brother just passed away

    - But wait he needs his old goggles

    - But wait he's getting the ball to far from the basket

    - But wait they need more chemistry


    Seriously what's the next wave of excuses, before some of you realize he's not same player and lost his explosiveness. He has a great PG in Lin, and he's currently in his sweet spots. What will make you understand... how many more times does he have to get blocked, how many more missed defensive assignments, how many more failed rebounds. Even the Die hard Stat fans on this board understand Stat has Slowed down and is not the same player.


    Even Dantoni sounds a bit concerned about Stat.


    The Media's not asking Whats up with Stat?, What happened to stat? over a one bad game this is a continuing issue thats been going on for awhile now, anyone with EYES can see that

    I disagree that he is a human pile of garbage, ill never see him as that the, man is classy and never makes excuses for himself.

    I'll always cheer on stat and hope he get his bounce back, just for the simple fact we wouldn't be where we are today without him, but thats not stopping me nor should it stop anyone else from pointing out his flaws.


    Cheering on a player when he's obviously playing like crap is like, a bad Coach cheering on his players when there playing like crap, instead of calling a timeout and Addressing the situation.
    Last edited by NYk_Reloaded718; Mar 01, 2012 at 20:53.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: Oct 10, 2011, 22:03
  2. Really Good Article to Hype Tonights Game
    By Oakman88 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Dec 17, 2010, 16:23
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: Dec 17, 2010, 04:02
  4. Knicks meet Amare, important info
    By Paul1355 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Jul 04, 2010, 17:18
  5. Debunking Ape man ancestor myth- WOW.
    By Knicks4lyfe in forum Hangout
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Oct 03, 2009, 21:28

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •