Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boston Refs

Hybrid View

Default Boston Refs

i believe in all the times we've played at away at boston the refs always seem to FukC us over. you guys think it'll happen again thins sunday?

Fact is we're a much better team than before, and a much better team than the Celtics now. The refs weren't so bad that we lost. Now the Knicks are deep and are hustling. Whoever wins will deserve it unless the refs are bad much of the game. People need to stop making excuses for losses on the refs.

Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    Fact is we're a much better team than before, and a much better team than the Celtics now. The refs weren't so bad that we lost. Now the Knicks are deep and are hustling. Whoever wins will deserve it unless the refs are bad much of the game. People need to stop making excuses for losses on the refs.
    ONE its not an excuse its a fact. garnettes moving screens never called and yes one not called that cost us the game in the playoffs. last game you obviously did not watch. it wouldve been much closer had the refs done their job

I will NEVER lets this sh*t go!!

Originally Posted by knickerbocka176
    ONE its not an excuse its a fact. garnettes moving screens never called and yes one not called that cost us the game in the playoffs. last game you obviously did not watch. it wouldve been much closer had the refs done their job
    I am not saying the refs didn't make bad calls. The Knicks were doing TERRIBLE before Lin the next game.

Originally Posted by knickerbocka176
    i believe in all the times we've played at away at boston the refs always seem to FukC us over. you guys think it'll happen again thins sunday?
    If the game is close the refs will make their presence felt. We have to blow them out. The Celts always get calls against the Knicks in Boston...

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't the refs get rotated? Some guy said today on a radio show that the knicks have recieved 70 more free throws since the Lin era stated, stating that David Stern and the league are calling for the knicks to get more calls. Is the NBA that corrupt?

Superstar

Originally Posted by CoolRunnings
    Correct me if I'm wrong but don't the refs get rotated? Some guy said today on a radio show that the knicks have recieved 70 more free throws since the Lin era stated, stating that David Stern and the league are calling for the knicks to get more calls. Is the NBA that corrupt?
    It is true that the Knicks have had softer calls since Lin started playing. Is the NBA corrupt??

I can think of a couple of players that are promoted by the league more than they should be.

Oh yeah, the Heat do have a great defense. BUT, one of the reasons is that they can maul players and not get called fouls against. I had Noel Anthony fouled out at halftime last time we met. Dwade, by the 3rd. We all know the travels too, never called. Tough to beat a great team when the refs call a game this way

get ready to play the celtics and the refs tomorrow

Originally Posted by CoolRunnings

The league is giving the Knicks nothing. Want proof? Watch that last Nets game again...

teams dont have refs assigned to them....thread FAIL.

Suspect calls at best. Melo on a travel when he's getting hammered down low? Cmon man...

WOW some real BS calls.....the Iman T on the dunk...the Jefferies foul when Garnett is wrapping his arm around his.....wtf
    Last edited by PaPZ187; Mar 04, 2012 at 14:19.