Boston Refs

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
i believe in all the times we've played at away at boston the refs always seem to FukC us over. you guys think it'll happen again thins sunday?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Fact is we're a much better team than before, and a much better team than the Celtics now. The refs weren't so bad that we lost. Now the Knicks are deep and are hustling. Whoever wins will deserve it unless the refs are bad much of the game. People need to stop making excuses for losses on the refs.

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
Fact is we're a much better team than before, and a much better team than the Celtics now. The refs weren't so bad that we lost. Now the Knicks are deep and are hustling. Whoever wins will deserve it unless the refs are bad much of the game. People need to stop making excuses for losses on the refs.

ONE its not an excuse its a fact. garnettes moving screens never called and yes one not called that cost us the game in the playoffs. last game you obviously did not watch. it wouldve been much closer had the refs done their job

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
ONE its not an excuse its a fact. garnettes moving screens never called and yes one not called that cost us the game in the playoffs. last game you obviously did not watch. it wouldve been much closer had the refs done their job
I am not saying the refs didn't make bad calls. The Knicks were doing TERRIBLE before Lin the next game.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
19253253408_QQ62h.jpg

i believe in all the times we've played at away at boston the refs always seem to FukC us over. you guys think it'll happen again thins sunday?

If the game is close the refs will make their presence felt. We have to blow them out. The Celts always get calls against the Knicks in Boston...

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Correct me if I'm wrong but don't the refs get rotated? Some guy said today on a radio show that the knicks have recieved 70 more free throws since the Lin era stated, stating that David Stern and the league are calling for the knicks to get more calls. Is the NBA that corrupt?

TakMan

Rotation player
Correct me if I'm wrong but don't the refs get rotated? Some guy said today on a radio show that the knicks have recieved 70 more free throws since the Lin era stated, stating that David Stern and the league are calling for the knicks to get more calls. Is the NBA that corrupt?

It is true that the Knicks have had softer calls since Lin started playing. Is the NBA corrupt??

I can think of a couple of players that are promoted by the league more than they should be.

petescud

Starter
Oh yeah, the Heat do have a great defense. BUT, one of the reasons is that they can maul players and not get called fouls against. I had Noel Anthony fouled out at halftime last time we met. Dwade, by the 3rd. We all know the travels too, never called. Tough to beat a great team when the refs call a game this way

The league is giving the Knicks nothing. Want proof? Watch that last Nets game again...

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
WOW some real BS calls.....the Iman T on the dunk...the Jefferies foul when Garnett is wrapping his arm around his.....wtf

Last edited:

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Exactly. I had to turn from the game. Totally BOGUS...

Amare just got hacked on a layup, no call it was pretty obvious he got his hand as well.......bad calls/no calls happen, but sometimes you wonder......the Garnett tripping on Douglas at the end of game one in last years playoffs is a prime example, extremley obvious, and definatley cost us the game.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Iman just got away with one on Garnett that really should of been called to be hoenst......it hasnt been that bad this game but can see why the OP made the thread.