Baron and Lin sharing backcourt?

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Baron is a good passer no doubt. However, its a bit hard to say based on Wednesday's game alone in which Lin got 13 assists and one turnover that Baron showed he's the definitive better passer. Time will tell though...
no way can Lin dish the ball like Baron lol, not even close been watching Baron ever since the 06 series where golden state eliminated the Mavs. Yes i jumped on Baron bandwagon after that series, oh well it was impressive lol. But yeah even when baron was playing on the clippers/cavs dude was a passing machine. He wore down but dude still delivers the sexiest passes in the NBA dude has eyes in the back of his head. Lin is a good passer to, just not as flashy as Baron :smokin:.

Baron's passes are like OOOOOO and AHHHH's, passes the excite the crowd.

Lins passes are like... nice dish young fella keep up the good work lol.

I think the more healthy Baron gets, the more you'll see from him he'll come as a surprise to you if you never watched much of his game.

wynton

Rookie
Baron Davis is a much flashier passer, and probably a better ball handler over all, but that does not mean that he is better at running the point, particularly for this team.

BD's rep has been of a shoot-first mentality, even though he has the passing skills. I think that Lin genuinely does think pass-first.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Baron Davis is a much flashier passer, and probably a better ball handler over all, but that does not mean that he is better at running the point, particularly for this team.

BD's rep has been of a shoot-first mentality, even though he has the passing skills. I think that Lin genuinely does think pass-first.
Baron has a lot more weapons to pass to now than in recent years.

Kiyaman

Legend
PG-Lin-Sanity needs a backup so he dont become tired and fatique in the 4th quarter committing consistent turnovers.

PG-Baron Davis need a backup because he is no longer a 30+ minute player.

Rookie Shump needs playingtime with a PG to teach him the ins and outs of a backcourt tandem.

JR Smith need a PG to setup his peremeter shooting.

Fields need a PG because multi-talents are a foward/guard

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
It would be good in spurts since it would take some pressure off of Lin at times. And yea Baron is a better passer than Lin there's a difference between great passing ability and making a play. Lin is a decent passer but a good playmaker Davis is actually one of the best passers in the league it's just in most of his career he played more like a combo guard.

fender0577

Rotation player
When healty, BD is the better player, with that said, antoni should balance out there minutes, to get BD back in game shape, and so he doesn't wear out our future PG.:peace: