New York Knicks @ Boston Celtics GDT

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
Thats great Dant. Chew out your young guy after he makes an amazing play! Chew him when he takes a stupid shot! After a dunk like that you gotta praise him. Even after the taunt technical!

Word.. How bout Chewing out Melo and Amare for letting the lead get this big.. Chew out the entire first team for that matter. These guys got us back in the game

fender0577

Rotation player
Thats great Dant. Chew out your young guy after he makes an amazing play! Chew him when he takes a stupid shot! After a dunk like that you gotta praise him. Even after the taunt technical!
:agreed:He should have went after the ref, for calling that BS.:gony:

Exactly spot on, Dantoni is soft he never gets in Amare's ass when he never plays defense or forces dumb shots but when our stud rookie gets a momentum shifting play you yell at him? Where is this at when Amare doesnt rebound or lets a PG walk into the paint for a layup?

I turned my TV to the hockey game. I cant watch these NBA refs just brutalize the Knicks and give the Celtbitches all the calls. I 'll watch the Knicks on MSG. Garnett holds Jeffries and gets the call? Pierce did the same thing to Lin earlier. This is total BULL SHIT...

Seriously though, Boston you want to get rid of Rondo? We'll take him off your hands. Best player on your team.