New York Knicks @ Boston Celtics GDT

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Keys to Victory:
4.STOP TURNING THE F*CKING BALL OVER

CoolClyde

it's only an 8 point lead, that's 2 quick Novak three's and we're back.
there has to be a way to stop Rondo, where's Girafferies when you need him?
have there been any patented flops today? wtf? what's worse is Rondo getting another triple-double at the expense of my fantasy team, damn Rondo you beasting tard!

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Yea today and in Miami hopefully it isn't a sign of him not being ready to handle hostile road games in the playoffs.

Exactly.. he needs to play smarter through aggressive defense. Playing him tight gets him out of his game completely. Can't shoot or pass

Also, guys are jumping up in the air to pass the ball to te Celtics too much. Knicks basically gave the ball away in the 3rd

Forrest17

Rotation player
Yea today and in Miami hopefully it isn't a sign of him not being ready to handle hostile road games in the playoffs.

Thats what happens to players with as little experience as him. Most first year players or players with such little time, especially point guards tend to struggle. But that doesn't mean it will always be that way or that way for long. I mean how long did it take for D Rose to play well in big game situations? Like 3 years

nyk_nyk

All Star

Oh I'm a firm believer that Baron will be getting the lions share of minutes come playoff time. He's just more experienced and can handle the pressure.

KingCharles34

All Star
Its a damn shame Shump hasnt even played 14 minutes...time to either take Fields out of the rotation or have him occasionally back up Melo.

Im f*ckin pissed we let Rondo have this type of game against us, Sometimes I really hate that little shit