New York Knicks @ Boston Celtics GDT

CA7

Scoring Champ
Hit Play Now

KnicksvsCeltics.jpg

KnicksBig3.jpg
Broadway Bullies​
Its time for STAT and Melo to step their games up, Tyson has been an animal this entire year, Melo has shown flashes but has yet to put it all together and STAT has been a mere shadow on the court. If we want the hardware we gotta leave it on the hardwood
Mobb Deep
MobbDeep.png

"Mobb Deep" needs to keep up everything they have built, play hard and play smart. If our 2nd Unit can maintain their recent success there is not a team that can match our depth and versatility. D'Antoni has said he will lean on them so they better respond
Jeremy Lin vs Rajon Rondo
RondovsLin.jpg

I think the winner of this battle will lead his team to the victory. If Lin can keep Rondo out of the paint and beat him off the dribble on O then the Knicks should be fine.If Rondo can disrupt Lin's game and penetrate at will then that spells trouble for the Knicks
Never Forget

BUT We Had Our Moments Too

And Remember This Is Where "It" Started

ASS! ASS! ASS!
Audrey.gif

Stand Up #KnicksNation
nba-championship-trophy.jpg

Last edited:

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Melo droppin 42 and Amare wrecking in that game with 28...
Where the f*ck are those two at...

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
:beer: nice thread & a$$shaker

repped_gif_88020089.gif

we need to mop the floor with the celtics, Melo brings his A game every time vs the celtics.

i dont want to see stat settling for jumpers, he needs to be agressive and attack the basket and try and get to the foul line.

We need this Win celtics are 18-17 we are 18-18 a win over them puts us back in the 7th spot

CA7

Scoring Champ
:beer: nice thread & a$$shaker

repped_gif_88020089.gif

we need to mop the floor with the celtics, Melo brings his A game every time vs the celtics.

i dont want to see stat settling for jumpers, he needs to be agressive and attack the basket and try and get to the foul line.

We need this Win celtics are 18-17 we are 18-18 a win over them puts us back in the 7th spot

thanks man it was my 1st one, plus we're facing the Celtics, had to do it right

and yes Melo goes hard vs Boston and STAT needs to own their frontline, they are the keys to the game without a doubt

Oldtimer

Rotation player
Boston

This is a meaningful game and I look forward to it. We have had an opportunity to practice and should be well rested. I believe we can dominate Boston now. If we do not, I will be both disappointed and surprised.

Would be real nice to win this one. I'm just waiting for that game when Amare shows us he's still there and can still do all the things he used to...not getting my hopes up, but maybe that's tomorrow.

Kiyaman

Legend
Nice Thread with real Knicks music.....

This will be Lin's biggest challenge (bigger than Miami)....I hate mentioning the truth, but Rondo/Ray/and point-foward Peirce has been the best trio backcourt in the NBA since winning their championship. So dont anyone clam on Lin's game b/c the Celtics game-plan will be focus on Lin-Sanity....not Stat or Melo

Kiyaman

Legend
Would be real nice to win this one. I'm just waiting for that game when Amare shows us he's still there and can still do all the things he used to...not getting my hopes up, but maybe that's tomorrow.

Later for Stat....I want to see how Dantoni substitute.... BDiddy/JR/Shump/Novak/Jefferies/and Jorts with the Starters

Stat isnt important now

CA7

Scoring Champ
Now tttttttthat's an ASS. Dam chief you got me stuttering. LOL...

oh lawd I want her sooooooooo bad

Nice thread:thumbsup: but you forgot about Jeffries in Mobb Deep

they didn't have his picture in it, I couldn't find one

Nice Thread with real Knicks music.....

This will be Lin's biggest challenge (bigger than Miami)....I hate mentioning the truth, but Rondo/Ray/and point-foward Peirce has been the best trio backcourt in the NBA since winning their championship. So dont anyone clam on Lin's game b/c the Celtics game-plan will be focus on Lin-Sanity....not Stat or Melo

oh yes, Boston will try to do what Miami, did problem is Rondo is 10 times the defender Chalmers is

knickscity

Benchwarmer
oh yes, Boston will try to do what Miami, did problem is Rondo is 10 times the defender Chalmers is
I'm really not that concerned with Rondo.

He is a vastly better defender, but he has to orchestrate on the other end unlike Chalmers or Cole.

Chances are we'll see a little of our two pg tandem on the floor.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Nice threadage!

Definitely a winner, and an early GT is a good GT. Thank you.

● Regarding Lin VS Rondo, I think Lin will be in a bit of strife 1 on 1. His defense has been a little suspect man to man, and if there are heady PGs in this league, Rondo is one of them.

As a result I think Fields will see less time on the court, as Shumpert comes in to harass Rondo with Lin switching his defensive role.

Fields has Ray Allenitis. Speaking of faggots, Ray Allen has always been the straw that breaks our collective camel's back, and will need to be bodied hard on defense.

Nice thread, CA7........Loving the effort.

Here's the yahoo! preview for some in death information.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/preview?gid=2012030402

The Boston Celtics have been finding their past-their-prime label hard to shake while carving out a reputation as the NBA?s streakiest team over the first two months.

Right now, they?re on a run they?ll happily accept.

The Celtics try to make it four consecutive wins Sunday at TD Garden in their first extended look at Jeremy Lin, whose New York Knicks showed off some impressive depth in their return from the All-Star break.

Boston started the season with three straight losses, including one at New York on Christmas Day for its lone defeat in the past 11 meetings, and has suffered two five-game skids in the same season for the first time since 2006-07.

It?s also put together three four-game winning streaks, and it?s on the verge of another after heading into the break with five straight defeats. After returning with consecutive tight wins over Cleveland and Milwaukee, the Celtics (18-17) rolled past New Jersey 107-94 on Friday despite missing Ray Allen.

?We were mentally kind of worn down going into the break those last couple of weeks. Playing so many games and having so many inconsistencies,? said Paul Pierce, who had 27 points and eight assists. ?It just gave us a chance to go into the break, refresh ourselves, and come back with a positive outlook on the second half. And it?s showing out there on the court.?

The last time Boston saw the Knicks (18-18) was Feb. 3, a 91-89 home win that was the second two-point contest between the Atlantic Division rivals this season.

That also was the last game before New York became caught up in Linsanity, as the point guard from Harvard came off the bench to lead the way to a victory over New Jersey the next day.

Lin?s worst game since his emergence came immediately before the break, an eight-point, eight-turnover effort in a loss to Miami on Feb. 23, but he bounced back with 19 points and 13 assists in a 120-103 win over Cleveland on Wednesday.

The Knicks trailed by 12 at halftime but outscored the Cavaliers 71-42 in the second half. Thirty-eight of those points came from a bench that?s suddenly looking much deeper and healthier with the addition of J.R. Smith, the return of Baron Davis and the rise of Steve Novak.

?I think our second unit did an awesome job,? Lin said. ?I think we?ve been talking a lot about our depth and tonight we definitely got to see the depth, and so that?s going to be a strength of ours and we need to continue to use that.?

New York?s second unit has provided very little against Boston. The Knicks? bench has been outscored 55-24 in the two meetings while shooting 23.5 percent.

After averaging just 15.0 points in his first three games after returning from a groin injury, Carmelo Anthony had 22 on Wednesday.

There?s a good chance he?ll fare even better against the Celtics. Anthony has averaged 31.5 points in the teams? two meetings this season, getting to the foul line 25 times.

Allen, who had flu-like symptoms Friday, is expected to return Sunday, but center Jermaine O?Neal (wrist) is out. Guard Avery Bradley, who sprained his ankle Friday, says he?ll be ready to play.

If Bradley is limited, Rajon Rondo may have to play particularly heavy minutes - not that Doc Rivers would necessarily mind. The Celtics have averaged 29.3 assists since the break, including 11.3 from Rondo, and had a season-high 35 Friday.

?Two games in a row the offensive execution for Rondo has been off the charts,? Rivers told the team?s official Twitter feed.

Including last season?s playoff series, Rondo has averaged 20.8 points and 11.8 assists in his past five games against the Knicks.

29 assists per game. Damn. They're playing well, and we need to beat these shit bag a-holes to get ahead of them on the ladder and gain momentum for the short remainder of the season.

**** I hate Boston.

portega1968

El Cacique
I will be on a flight from San Juan to Miami during the game, so I will know once I land if the Knicks will get revenge on these azzholez. But im on my way to see Tyson get his ring at Dallas on Tuesday at American Airlines Center, so that compensates.

There is no team I despise more right now than KG, Pierce and these suckaz from Beantown. No less than a 20point beatdown will satisfy my hunger. I want to see them humiliated on their home floor, humbled to the point where they admit that the Knicks will be the one team no one wants to face in the playoffs. And I agree with those that say that Dantoni will pair up Davis and Lin if the Cs start doubling Lin at halfcourt.

Its the start of a tough week for the Bockers and Im looking foreard to see them grow on the road against the likes of the Mavs and Spurs. Mst get a jumpstart and take over the 7th spot with a massacre... 110 - 89 would be righteous

metrocard

Legend
I will be on a flight from San Juan to Miami during the game, so I will know once I land if the Knicks will get revenge on these azzholez. But im on my way to see Tyson get his ring at Dallas on Tuesday at American Airlines Center, so that compensates.

There is no team I despise more right now than KG, Pierce and these suckaz from Beantown. No less than a 20point beatdown will satisfy my hunger. I want to see them humiliated on their home floor, humbled to the point where they admit that the Knicks will be the one team no one wants to face in the playoffs. And I agree with those that say that Dantoni will pair up Davis and Lin if the Cs start doubling Lin at halfcourt.

Its the start of a tough week for the Bockers and Im looking foreard to see them grow on the road against the likes of the Mavs and Spurs. Mst get a jumpstart and take over the 7th spot with a massacre... 110 - 89 would be righteous

good post.

Yeah I usually fear boston (I admit..) heading into a mathcup with them but this time its almost completely nonexistant. I feel like we can and should blow them out tomorrow no homerism