New York Knicks @ Boston Celtics GDT

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
We really laid an egg the 3rd quarter. I have no idea how the team came out so flat, but they did, and it was painful as hell to watch.
Well, if you watched all our C's games last and this season (and I'm sure you did) you ought to know it happens every time we're playing them. IMO it's a Celtics curse, voodoo combined with some shamrock and leprechaun stuff I guess... :teeth:

portega1968

El Cacique
Just landed in Miami, first thing I do is check the game and see the L...

Any loss gets me down, but losing to these bozos really depresses me. Read a Berman tweet about locker room after the game was loud with jokes... melo says it was a good game and now thoughts are on Dallas. So much for feeling depresed when they are just fine. SMH

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player

Any loss gets me down, but losing to these bozos really depresses me. Read a Berman tweet about locker room after the game was loud with jokes... melo says it was a good game and now thoughts are on Dallas. So much for feeling depresed when they are just fine. SMH

Thats disappointing that their fine and joking after a loss like this, yea you have to move on but giving away a game to the Celtics should really piss you off for atleast the rest of the day.

Rondo's stats are ridiculous.

I'm not blaming Lin exclusively, but 18 points, 17 rebounds and 20 assists!!!!!??????????

What the......

How can one team allow a 6-footer with no jump shot, 170 lbs of weight and limited athleticism, over and over again to just rape and destroy them??!!!

I don't understand it and it's beyond embarrassing now and I'm really pissed off to say the least.

Rondo is Magic Johnson and Denis Rodman in one person when he plays the Knicks, every single time!

Damn it.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Rondo's stats are ridiculous.

I'm not blaming Lin exclusively, but 18 points, 17 rebounds and 20 assists!!!!!??????????

What the......

How can one team allow a 6-footer with no jump shot, 170 lbs of weight and limited athleticism, over and over again to just rape and destroy them??!!!

I don't understand it and it's beyond embarrassing now and I'm really pissed off to say the least.

Rondo is Magic Johnson and Denis Rodman in one person when he plays the Knicks, every single time!

Damn it.

This is why I rarely get excited over wins against bad or middle of the pack teams. I'll know the Knicks are for real when they start putting up multiple Ws against the top teams.

I hated when people wanted to start giving the bench a name like they were a super group. They're good but off of one good game? For now this team has potential but that's it until they start proving its against the best.

wian

Benchwarmer
Gday Guys from Australia Down under. I am a huge Knicks fan from early 1990 's !

Very disappointed with the loss today. Very disappointing to let Paul Pierce hit that 3 with 4 seconds left. Especially since we clawed our way back into the game after a disastrous 3rd quarter ....

It would have been great to get the road trip off to a flying start but not to be sadly !

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
Why cant melo hit 3's anymore? He hits maybe 1 or 2 every few games last yr that shit was bread and butter to him

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
Once again Knicks lose because of stupid shit... Too many turnovers is what killed us... Our PG's cannot play like this or if they do we are not going anywhere

Paul1355

All Star

u have a link for that?

wian

Benchwarmer
Knicks are the visual representation of EPIC FAIL

How many years did it take the Boston Red Sox to get the monkey off its back ! like , 86 years or something ! lol !

i think the Knicks arent doing that bad if you put it into context ! We will get another championship eventually :peace:

qnpftpfzm

Rookie
Who let Lin play like that?

Lin's job is to provide the mobility in the team, not to play like MJ, driving in when big men like Garnet are under the rim! Why does he keep playing like that or why no one is blaming him for doing so??

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact that he let Pierce get the last shot off is a clear example of D'Ants coaching prowess. Someone was suppose to mug,beatup,floored, punch,smack,slap, karate ****ing chop him as soon as the ball was inbounded, wtf...

skisloper

Starter
Lin's job is to provide the mobility in the team, not to play like MJ, driving in when big men like Garnet are under the rim! Why does he keep playing like that or why no one is blaming him for doing so??

Show me the post of these complaints when we were on our winning streak with Lin doing the same thing...Can the guy have not such a good game.