Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: MDA does it again...

Default Coach Macaroni Plays The Percentages

the fact that Coach Macaroni chooses not to foul because statistics since 1995 show that teams
    who do NOT foul win 93% of games vs teams who DO foul win 90% of games exposes him for
    being a jackass coach. every game is a different animal unto itself and must be played accordingly.
    depending on who you're playing, what has happened in the game, who is hot and who is not,
    game momentum etc. He chooses the 3% better statistic to dictate ALL his coaching decisions. D'umb!

this same headset is the basis for his 7 seconds or less offensive genius, which iSayUghh has defended
    incessantly, and to a degree, I agree with, but then again, depending on who is running your team (PG),
    and what players makeup your team, does not always work, AS WE HAVE SEEN FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS!

This loss is one of the worst since last year's playoff loss to the 'dicks, when pretty much the
    exact same thing happened with Pierceclit hitting the 3, or when Durant hit the 3 last year.

I believe this is an inherent coaching fault, relying on statistics instead of coaching with your head
    AND heart. but I don't think Antoni has a heart, or a defense-oriented gameplan, for that matter.

Last edited by CoolClyde; Mar 06, 2012 at 17:04. Reason: loser

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by fender0577
    And..why was that a great move, when he was here, and could have helped us all season, but C'ANToni couldn't see that.Hey man, you can call me what you what, that's your opinion, but you can't argue facts, Lin was here, the whole time, and C'ANToni though he belonged in the D-League, until he saved his a**.So, stop it.
    Stop crying.

Lin had no confidence in his game.

Lin built his confidence in the NBDL.

He flourished under the D'Antoni system as we witnessed.

Lin is a guy who plays on either confidence or fear. Against defensive squads like the Heat and Celtics, he tends to fold and play with no confidence.

D'Antoni open up Lin and gave him a chance. You can't take that away. Ever.

and just because a guy goes to the D League doesn't mean he belongs there. Theres other reasons and purpose to use the Development League.

Jose Juan Barea was sent to the DLeague and he came back to Dallas to help them win a championship. It was a GREAT move to develop a players morale.

Confidence is big factor in Lin's game.

Superstar

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Stop crying.

Lin had no confidence in his game.

Lin built his confidence in the NBDL.

He flourished under the D'Antoni system as we witnessed.

Lin is a guy who plays on either confidence or fear. Against defensive squads like the Heat and Celtics, he tends to fold and play with no confidence.

D'Antoni open up Lin and gave him a chance. You can't take that away. Ever.

and just because a guy goes to the D League doesn't mean he belongs there. Theres other reasons and purpose to use the Development League.

Jose Juan Barea was sent to the DLeague and he came back to Dallas to help them win a championship. It was a GREAT move to develop a players morale.

Confidence is big factor in Lin's game.
    Crying about what?All i asked was why was it a good move to send him to the d-league, if you don't want to have an adult convo, it's ok, but you don't have to try insult people.

Default Where the Accountablity on lack of focus on the team?

This is key reason why this team be down n losing to good teams and struggle against bad teams..Mel running his mouth n throw a no look inbound pass to Amare = Turnover...Coach doesn't scream at Melo or anything..I would bench him 2nd half to send a focus message...PS Baron Davis use the Team foul to give at the end of 1st Quarter. (MESSAGE) LOL