View Poll Results: + Rep Poll: How many TOs will Lin have tonight?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

7 18.42%

2 5.26%

7 18.42%

10 26.32%

8 21.05%

2 5.26%

1 2.63%

1 2.63%
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567822 ... LastLast

Thread: Knicks @ Dallas: Tuesday, March 6th, 8:30pm

Originally Posted by c0leworld
    Def Chitown but that's not saying they would be any easier than playing Miami.
    My sentiments exactly.

Only reason I asked the question is incase we hover around .500 for the rest of the season which is a very real possibility with our schedule.

Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    My sentiments exactly.

Only reason I asked the question is incase we hover around .500 for the rest of the season which is a very real possibility with our schedule.
    I think it's a genuine likelihood. I also don't feel all too comfortable that we're a lock for the post-season. There's every chance of 8th seed getting wrestled from us and us not being able to manage a tough schedule to get it back.

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    Lin will get his share of turnovers but he has to shoot more

Stop passing to useless amare i cant stand him blowing shots and getting blocked

Put Novak in over him once he starts bricking open shots
    No the Knicks don't need Lin shooting more they need him to get more assists like he did against Cleveland. Not to mention he rarely hits Amare in the first place and Amare had a decent game yesterday.

Originally Posted by NYCLakerfan
    No the Knicks don't need Lin shooting more they need him to get more assists like he did against Cleveland. Not to mention he rarely hits Amare in the first place and Amare had a decent game yesterday.
    Lin should shoot 8-10 times a game thats it, our PG shooting 16 times will be our down fall

Im starting to lose hope, Chandler reaggrivated his wrist yesterday, that is going to bother him the whole season and playoffs, he'd have to take days off in order to help it a little but that wont do much

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    I think it's a genuine likelihood. I also don't feel all too comfortable that we're a lock for the post-season. There's every chance of 8th seed getting wrestled from us and us not being able to manage a tough schedule to get it back.
    I dunno.. I dont have much faith in the Bucks or Cavs being able to knock us out of the playoffs.. But yeah we definitely can't go into a slump here in the second half

Veteran

Should have won that game in Boston, maybe we would have still lost if we took that foul but I would have loved to see D'Antoni give that foul to see if it would work.

Something still missing with this team, chemistry, wrong guys starting or whatever but we should not be 1 game under .500 in the last seed.

We need to start putting together a winning streak and no better place to start than in Dallas.

Im still salty over yesterdays loss, I cant lie about that. But i guess its time to move on, however i fear that Dallas will be very motivated after losing to us a week and a half ago. I, like Crazy and Steph Marbury, can see us hovering around .500 the rest of the year

:SuicidalKnicksFan:

Yeah yesterday's game hurt...bad. Really wish we could have that one back

Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    Yeah yesterday's game hurt...bad. Really wish we could have that one back
    It did hurt im pretty mad we couldn't win that, but i was more pissed about last lost in Boston when we lost by 2

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Should have won that game in Boston, maybe we would have still lost if we took that foul but I would have loved to see D'Antoni give that foul to see if it would work.

Something still missing with this team, chemistry, wrong guys starting or whatever but we should not be 1 game under .500 in the last seed.

We need to start putting together a winning streak and no better place to start than in Dallas.
    Id say to put Shumpert in the starting lineup over Fields now, the 2nd unit can look like this Baron at PG, JR at SG, Fields at SF, Jeffries at C or Harrelson and Novak at PF?

1st unit would be automatically better with scoring, and defense and 2nd unit will be good with defense and rebouding, Fields is a ok defender but a good rebounder, Jeffries is a great rebounder and defender, etc

Veteran

Its getting harder and harder for me to get over these Dantoni losses....
    I thought after Dantoni TANKING consecutive seasons I would get used to it.
    I didnt!
    With All the talent we have on this Knicks roster we should be the leader of
    the Atlantic Division....watching KG screen off Rondo defender then take two
    steps back to screen off Pierce defender for Pierce to shoot over a smaller defender
    is an easy drawed up play Tyson Chandler screened for Kidd & Dirk all of lastseason.

Why cant Dantoni draw-up a play like that for Melo....Im sure Knicks fans are getting
    tired of Melo ISO plays.

We are on the road the next 3 games....Dallas lost a close game tonight vs OKC
    and face us at home,

I really wish I was feeling a win here but I don't know how I feel after that heartbreaker on Sunday and us on the road vs the Mavs....

Originally Posted by coozapalooza
    I really wish I was feeling a win here but I don't know how I feel after that heartbreaker on Sunday and us on the road vs the Mavs....
    Well Brendan Haywood just sprained his ankle today in the OKC game, and we had a day of rest those are positives, the team also practiced today

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    Lin will get his share of turnovers but he has to shoot more

Stop passing to useless amare i cant stand him blowing shots and getting blocked

Put Novak in over him once he starts bricking open shots
    +3. Amarknee is a $100M piece of trash. At least Novak can consistently shoot and play BETTER D than Stat. Stat is the worst defender on our team by a long shot. I hope we find a way to rid us of his bad contract and Eddy Curry like play. We have better chances of winning the lotto, I know. One can dream tho.

BTW... Nice game thread Crazy!