View Poll Results: + Rep Poll: How many TOs will Lin have tonight?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0

    0 0%
  • 1

    0 0%
  • 2

    7 18.42%
  • 3

    2 5.26%
  • 4

    7 18.42%
  • 5

    10 26.32%
  • 6

    8 21.05%
  • 7

    2 5.26%
  • 8

    1 2.63%
  • 9

    1 2.63%
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567822 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 474

Thread: Knicks @ Dallas: Tuesday, March 6th, 8:30pm

  1. #16
    Veteran StEpHoN_mArBuRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by c0leworld
    Def Chitown but that's not saying they would be any easier than playing Miami.
    My sentiments exactly.

    Only reason I asked the question is incase we hover around .500 for the rest of the season which is a very real possibility with our schedule.

  2. #17
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    My sentiments exactly.

    Only reason I asked the question is incase we hover around .500 for the rest of the season which is a very real possibility with our schedule.
    I think it's a genuine likelihood. I also don't feel all too comfortable that we're a lock for the post-season. There's every chance of 8th seed getting wrestled from us and us not being able to manage a tough schedule to get it back.

  3. #18
    Superstar NYCLakerfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    611
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    Lin will get his share of turnovers but he has to shoot more

    Stop passing to useless amare i cant stand him blowing shots and getting blocked

    Put Novak in over him once he starts bricking open shots
    No the Knicks don't need Lin shooting more they need him to get more assists like he did against Cleveland. Not to mention he rarely hits Amare in the first place and Amare had a decent game yesterday.

  4. #19
    Scoring Champ CA7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,869
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by NYCLakerfan
    No the Knicks don't need Lin shooting more they need him to get more assists like he did against Cleveland. Not to mention he rarely hits Amare in the first place and Amare had a decent game yesterday.
    Lin should shoot 8-10 times a game thats it, our PG shooting 16 times will be our down fall

  5. #20
    Member BachaCho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    283
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Im starting to lose hope, Chandler reaggrivated his wrist yesterday, that is going to bother him the whole season and playoffs, he'd have to take days off in order to help it a little but that wont do much

  6. #21
    Veteran StEpHoN_mArBuRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    I think it's a genuine likelihood. I also don't feel all too comfortable that we're a lock for the post-season. There's every chance of 8th seed getting wrestled from us and us not being able to manage a tough schedule to get it back.
    I dunno.. I dont have much faith in the Bucks or Cavs being able to knock us out of the playoffs.. But yeah we definitely can't go into a slump here in the second half

  7. #22
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,925
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Should have won that game in Boston, maybe we would have still lost if we took that foul but I would have loved to see D'Antoni give that foul to see if it would work.

    Something still missing with this team, chemistry, wrong guys starting or whatever but we should not be 1 game under .500 in the last seed.

    We need to start putting together a winning streak and no better place to start than in Dallas.

  8. #23
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Im still salty over yesterdays loss, I cant lie about that. But i guess its time to move on, however i fear that Dallas will be very motivated after losing to us a week and a half ago. I, like Crazy and Steph Marbury, can see us hovering around .500 the rest of the year

    :SuicidalKnicksFan:

  9. #24
    Veteran StEpHoN_mArBuRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Yeah yesterday's game hurt...bad. Really wish we could have that one back

  10. #25
    Member BachaCho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    283
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    Yeah yesterday's game hurt...bad. Really wish we could have that one back
    It did hurt im pretty mad we couldn't win that, but i was more pissed about last lost in Boston when we lost by 2

  11. #26
    Member BachaCho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    283
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Should have won that game in Boston, maybe we would have still lost if we took that foul but I would have loved to see D'Antoni give that foul to see if it would work.

    Something still missing with this team, chemistry, wrong guys starting or whatever but we should not be 1 game under .500 in the last seed.

    We need to start putting together a winning streak and no better place to start than in Dallas.
    Id say to put Shumpert in the starting lineup over Fields now, the 2nd unit can look like this Baron at PG, JR at SG, Fields at SF, Jeffries at C or Harrelson and Novak at PF?

    1st unit would be automatically better with scoring, and defense and 2nd unit will be good with defense and rebouding, Fields is a ok defender but a good rebounder, Jeffries is a great rebounder and defender, etc

  12. #27
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,308
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Its getting harder and harder for me to get over these Dantoni losses....
    I thought after Dantoni TANKING consecutive seasons I would get used to it.
    I didnt!
    With All the talent we have on this Knicks roster we should be the leader of
    the Atlantic Division....watching KG screen off Rondo defender then take two
    steps back to screen off Pierce defender for Pierce to shoot over a smaller defender
    is an easy drawed up play Tyson Chandler screened for Kidd & Dirk all of lastseason.

    Why cant Dantoni draw-up a play like that for Melo....Im sure Knicks fans are getting
    tired of Melo ISO plays.

    We are on the road the next 3 games....Dallas lost a close game tonight vs OKC
    and face us at home,

  13. #28
    Newbie coozapalooza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Morgantown WV/Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I really wish I was feeling a win here but I don't know how I feel after that heartbreaker on Sunday and us on the road vs the Mavs....

  14. #29
    Member BachaCho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    283
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by coozapalooza
    I really wish I was feeling a win here but I don't know how I feel after that heartbreaker on Sunday and us on the road vs the Mavs....
    Well Brendan Haywood just sprained his ankle today in the OKC game, and we had a day of rest those are positives, the team also practiced today

  15. #30
    Veteran KingofNy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,492
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    Lin will get his share of turnovers but he has to shoot more

    Stop passing to useless amare i cant stand him blowing shots and getting blocked

    Put Novak in over him once he starts bricking open shots
    +3. Amarknee is a $100M piece of trash. At least Novak can consistently shoot and play BETTER D than Stat. Stat is the worst defender on our team by a long shot. I hope we find a way to rid us of his bad contract and Eddy Curry like play. We have better chances of winning the lotto, I know. One can dream tho.

    BTW... Nice game thread Crazy!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 255
    Last Post: Dec 16, 2010, 20:45
  2. Cavs @ Knicks 11/25 7:30 PM ET
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: Nov 26, 2008, 21:10
  3. Knicks 2007-2008 Season Recap
    By abcd in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Feb 24, 2008, 12:12
  4. Dallas Mavericks vs New York Knicks Game Thread
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: Dec 11, 2007, 19:16
  5. Knicks have trade options with Dallas
    By allan20 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Aug 04, 2003, 13:21

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •