Knicks @ Dallas: Tuesday, March 6th, 8:30pm

+ Rep Poll: How many TOs will Lin have tonight?

• Total voters

metrocard

Legend
You do realize Davis has a history beyond this very moment right?

True, but Davis looks rusty like Melo and Stat. Doesn't seem like any of these guys are prepared to play this season, still in lockout mode...I'm just saying because they're all incredibly talented.

KingCharles34

All Star
Damn I'm tight the Lakers lost to Detroit tonight and the Knicks are looking like their about to lose to Dallas

Kobe probably just felt bad for the pistons because they're garbage. When your as great as Kobe is, you gotta do things like that just to make things more challenging

RealNYK78

Rookie
Here we go Again...

What the excuse for not Zone a team that beating you off the dribble...and looking Rusty against an old team that played last night...

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
We want Davis to start because he'll get the ball to Melo and Amare and he'll bring stability to the starting lineup.

wian

Benchwarmer
No thats something to be incredibly pissed about

You do realise that not many Knicks fans think too highly of Tinsel Town ! hehe !

I am sure the Lakers have had enough success in the NBA - As a Knicks fan, i would swap you your Titles if you like? :beer:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Chill out on Lin.....u dont see any of the Knicks defenders being screen or
picked off a Knicks player why?
All of the Mavs players are screening Lin off of Kidd....Dirk has been shooting jumpers over all our guards.
How come the Mavs have team plays, and we dont? we do have a wide open offense to make ISO plays or 3 ball shots
very true, you have a point.. another reason why Baron should be starting though. Lin is running into many situations he's never seen in his life. Baron has been there done that. i have nothing against Lin. Lin is an upcoming beast. But we need to win to, that is if were looking to move up in the seeding, We cant afford to keep watching Lin try and figure out what the defense is doing and T/O the ball as we watch leads slip away. Or at least start Lin & baron together but that leaves us stuck with no PG off the bench.