Knicks @ Dallas: Tuesday, March 6th, 8:30pm

+ Rep Poll: How many TOs will Lin have tonight?

• Total voters

CA7

Scoring Champ
I was thinkin the same thing...Or he woulda thrown the ball close enough to where he could just tip it but not quite catch so it goes out of bounds and Melo gets the turnover

lmao I remember he had Melo for the alley and threw it to Jeffries in the corner *major face palm*

KingCharles34

All Star
You can tell Lin practices those trick shots that he takes when he gets in the paint. He hasnt mastered them yet. He tries too hard to force them sometimes

KingCharles34

All Star
Lmao that would be od if actually planned that during the course of a game

lol what if he threw the ball at Melos foot so he got called for a kick ball :lol:

Or what if he set a pick on Melo :lol: I hate when i play ball with someone and they provide half ass help defense. The only way i want help defense if someones gonna either get a steal or a block, Id rather go one on one if someones just gonna get in my way

CA7

Scoring Champ
lol what if he threw the ball at Melos foot so he got called for a kick ball :lol:

Or what if he set a pick on Melo :lol: I hate when i play ball with someone and they provide half ass help defense. The only way i want help defense if someones gonna either get a steal or a block, Id rather go one on one if someones just gonna get in my way

he'd def be TrolLIN :teeth:

CA7

Scoring Champ
When Dirk iso's their crowd cheers

When Melo iso'd the Garden boo's

and they wonder why he misses the shot

:teeth:

Last edited: