View Poll Results: + Rep Poll: How many TOs will Lin have tonight?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

7 18.42%

2 5.26%

7 18.42%

10 26.32%

8 21.05%

2 5.26%

1 2.63%

1 2.63%
Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 112526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Knicks @ Dallas: Tuesday, March 6th, 8:30pm

Originally Posted by metrocard
    I'm not going to put this on Melo entirely. Theres obviously a lack of communication between Amare and Melo and its been like this before Lin.

If Melo and Mare can't play together our Big 3 Plan failed. Melo n Mare are looking as compatible as Curry/Randolph or Marbury or Francis.
    give Nash both of them

give Kidd both of them

give Phil Jackson both

give Gregg Poppovich both

give anybody other than a retarded D'Antoni and inexperienced Lin both and see what happens

Melo was garbage tonight.

When our leading scorer is Goof Troop, you know we're going to lose. What happened to driving to the basket? We are a solely jump shooting team now who's starters suck at defense. Why do you think we always go on a 15-0 run when the starters go out? The answer is because our bench plays defense. I saw NO effort on D from Stat or Melo and it's making me sick.

Is it bad that I was hoping Amare would blow a knee so we don't have to have him in the game anymore? He's such a defensive liability, it makes me sick. And Melo can't even hit a foul shot? What kind of crap is that? This team pisses me off, especially our moronic coach. When is Dolan going to learn that this coach doesn't know how to win ball games or manage a team with superstars. We need a defensive head coach... NOW!

Jorts was +13 baby

You're calling people on a Knicks site "stupid" but yet you're a bandwagon Laker fan on a Knicks site stressing yourself out?

Who looks stupid now?

Well to make even worse, how often do you get picked on in BK bandwagoning the Barney Purple and Golden Piss Stain Lakers? We would like to know that.

Its cool to share your thoughts, but not too smart to attack a bunch of people in the forum because they don't co-sign with you.

You seem really tense, I suggest you relax.
    The fact is in the past week or so Ive been seeing a lot of stupid members on this site and that comment wasn't directed at you so stop defending other ppl your the one who looks mad.

And I'm a bandwagon Laker fan yet you don't know anything about my Laker fanhood, if I was a bandwagon Laker fan I don't even really like them why would my name be NYCLakerfan and have Kobe as my sig especially after they got swept last year and are having a down year? And two the Knicks are my moms favorite team and my 2nd so Ive always supported them and want them to do well after LA.

I know mad Laker fans in NY anyway, last year when I went to the Garden for the Lakers game like 30% of the place was Lakers fans.

Superstar

D'antoni needs to realize who plays well with each other. When Lin was most successful was when he was playing with Novak and the rest of the 2nd unit. I don't think he's mentally tough enough to handle Melo and Amare.

The line up should look like this

BD
    Shump
    Melo
    Amare
    Chandler

Lin
    JR
    Fields
    Novak/Harrelson
    Jeffries

Those line ups are a lot more compatible then what they have now

Originally Posted by SSj4Wingzero
    Funny how going up against the best defenses in the league and not playing well means you've gotten figured out.

By that extension Melo got figured out so bad that he should just give up on life

There's a difference Melo has gone against all these teams and been successful for a period of 9 years, Lin hasn't proven that yet.

STAT is dressing like he's 65 years old

guess he's catching up with his knees

Originally Posted by CA7
    give Nash both of them

give Kidd both of them

give Phil Jackson both

give Gregg Poppovich both

give anybody other than a retarded D'Antoni and inexperienced Lin both and see what happens
    Exactly a lot of their problems stems from the coach and to a lesser extent the pg because MDA stupid system.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by NYCLakerfan
    First of I don't think Davis should start right away he should start in a week or two.

Two your continuing to show your stupidity by trying to act like you me bringing up you being on Lin's dick doesn't make any sense since a.) youve done nothing but defend him all day long b.) he's your sig and avatar. So the logic conclusion is your a bonafide dick rider.

Three the difference between my avatar and yours is it ****ing Kobe Bryant and your is Jeremy Lin gtfo, you basketball knowledge is trash your too in love with Line for what he did a few weeks ago which was amazing but teams have figured him out. I wanna see how long you hold out and remain on Lin's dick, doesn't that **** hurt after like what 3 weeks now.
    He should start in a week or two? I guess that seems logical.

You can be angry and try to insult me, but I will pat you on the back and hope you feel better. Have a goodnite, chico.

12th man

Originally Posted by NYCLakerfan
    The fact is in the past week or so Ive been seeing a lot of stupid members on this site and that comment wasn't directed at you so stop defending other ppl your the one who looks mad.

And I'm a bandwagon Laker fan yet you don't know anything about my Laker fanhood, if I was a bandwagon Laker fan I don't even really like them why would my name be NYCLakerfan and have Kobe as my sig especially after they got swept last year and are having a down year? And two the Knicks are my moms favorite team and my 2nd so Ive always supported them and want them to do well after LA.

I know mad Laker fans in NY anyway, last year when I went to the Garden for the Lakers game like 30% of the place was Lakers fans.
    You seem too defensive. I hope you're not stressing out and getting emotional. Its just a forum...learn how to not give a f*ck, it helps.

Any Laker fan from NYC is fake. Thats coming from a true New Yorker. I am a strong believer in supporting the city's team. Hence when I'm a Knicks Jets and Yankees fan, but I also support the Mets (feel bad for them). Being a Laker fan doesn't make sense unless you're into the bandwagon or you're a Kobe fan or you're from LA.

As for non-US NBA fans, I understand the team close to their hearts are the team they support. But if you're from the USA and you don't rep your city's team; you need to give your d*ck back to God.

12th man

Baron Davis still looks like a friar with his bald head and headband (from a birds-eye view)

Veteran

You seem too defensive. I hope you're not stressing out and getting emotional. Its just a forum...learn how to not give a f*ck, it helps.

Any Laker fan from NYC is fake. Thats coming from a true New Yorker. I am a strong believer in supporting the city's team. Hence when I'm a Knicks Jets and Yankees fan, but I also support the Mets (feel bad for them). Being a Laker fan doesn't make sense unless you're into the bandwagon or you're a Kobe fan or you're from LA.

As for non-US NBA fans, I understand the team close to their hearts are the team they support. But if you're from the USA and you don't rep your city's team; you need to give your d*ck back to God.
    I agree there are so many bandwagon fans in NY that it pisses the hell out of me. When I see people with Heat jerseys it makes my blood boil...Orange and Blue for life.

That being said, as a a guy who likes Amar'e a ton (no homo), it sucks for him that his rather amazing game is being overshadowed by the fact taht nobody on the entire team could get anything right today outside of STAT, Jorts, and maybe Shump and Novak (but Shump and Novak gave Dirk 4 easy buckets so that kinda goes against them too).

mda should have played melo more especially with novak on the floor.
    matrix cant be on both of them.

mda will never change the starting line ups. he's too studborn just like calling timeout to adjust. he waits until the other team has 10pt lead.

If LBJ or Wade score 4 pts for the Heat, they lose...same here with melo. just the facts Jack

Default sh*t!

what a sh*tty loss. again. if memory serves me correct, the Knicks latest losing woes started when STAT and MELO returned to a Lin-led team that played great defense (thanks to Chandler, Girafferies and Shumpster), and relied on sharpshooter Novak.

The Knicks came back tonite with a chance to win because of those same elements. There's something wrong with a coach who cannot mesh his superstars with the winning ways of a defensive squad.

Substitutions are a coaching decision, the ebb and flow of a game are dictated by coaching maneuvers. if you're not hitting shots, then you must concentrate on playing defense first, not offense. I'm sick of Antoni's excuse that shots weren't going in. his statistics-led coaching is bombing. he needs to be fired.

suck a dirk