Knicks @ Dallas: Tuesday, March 6th, 8:30pm

+ Rep Poll: How many TOs will Lin have tonight?

• Total voters

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
He's saying whats wrong is Lin shouldn't have the same amount of shot attempts as your 2 offensive beasts even if one of them is struggling.
Right, many of you forget Lin is basically a rookie and is still learning the game. Lin thrives off of attacking the rim, he does not Necessary need the ball in his hand, but he has not yet learned when to pass and when to attack he's a work in progress. We all were stuck in Lin-sanity love land, but take a step back into reality. Lin now has to make this work and make our stars happy and attack less, it takes time.

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
It's not as if Denver stopped winning after Anthony left. Which begs the question, how important was he really to that team? He needs to get his act together and prove that he is the player to elevate a team and take it to the next level. I think he can do that, but I'm getting tired of waiting for it to happen. As for the game; I can't believe we're still in it. Stoudamire's picking this team up at a crucial point. Anthony needs to do the same. I'm not buying into this confidence crap. He's an NBA player of 8 years. I think he's able to take the pressure by now.

I say this in every game thread. Melo and Stat are not superstars. They are of all star quality. The difference between a star and superstar is superstars get it done on both ends of the court.

KingCharles34

All Star
Stat is playing VERY WELL today, even the anti Amare haters have to admit that.
I have admitted this, its not a matter of admitting anything. I call it like I see it. He definitely had a positive impact in the first half, a big reason why we're in this game.

Crazy⑧s;215125 said:
If he can't handle the backlash for poor performances then he should be playing well enough to avoid them.

Strong minds > excuses.
While I think the media and fans are bothering him, I agree with this. Hes gotta be strong and block it out, just play his game. He hasnt shown much mental toughness yet

There is def some truth to this. Part of what makes scorers great is their confidence. Not good when you have to second guess your game.

Yea I think he'll pull out of it at some point. When? thats hard to predict, but I'd guess sometime in the next few weeks. Hes the type of player that used to explode for 40 points and make it look real easy. We havent seen that Melo much this year, not at all since that first injury. No excuses though, hes had more then enough time since coming back to find his rhythm. Its all mental now, give him a few weeks. He'll figure it out, too talented of a scorer not too.

CA7

Scoring Champ
See how DAL gets the ball to their best player? That's how it should be done.

with room to operate not give it him, stand still and watch him

we need to treat Melo how they trade Dirk and STAT how Nash used him

nyk_nyk

All Star
Right, many of you forget Lin is basically a rookie and is still learning the game. Lin thrives off of attacking the rim, he does not Necessary need the ball in his hand, but he has not yet learned when to pass and when to attack he's a work in progress. We all were stuck in Lin-sanity love land, but take a step back into reality. Lin now has to make this work and make our stars happy and attack less, it takes time.

You say he's still learning and a work in progress, yet you defend him coming off the bench for a more experienced player.